There are two ways to look up the time it will take to get from one building to the other. There is a map you can use to select the buildings. There is also a list of buildings you can choose from.
Your position is shown on the map along with all of the campus buildings. Tapping on a building will bring up a list of other buildings to choose from indicating your destination. It will display four walking speeds and the time (in minutes) it will take to walk to the chosen building from the selected list.
Our FREE App will give you all you need to know about:
- Missouri Driving Laws & Regulations
- Missouri Road Rules & Signs
- Everything You Need to obtain your License
Our Driver Handbook App will allow you to study all the Missouri Driver Guide whenever you want, wherever you want. Our App is easy-to-use and offers the quickest and most convenient way to pass the Missouri driving exam. This App will assist new drivers seeking their first license or current drivers looking to transfer their license from another state.
Check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what’s happening at UCM.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about the University of Central Missouri is now at your fingertips.
• Athletics – Find out the latest Mule and Jennie sports news and score updates.
• Multimedia – Watch UCM YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Polls – Answer interactive questions to play an active role in the University.
• Bulletins – Read UCM bulletins for important reminders and announcements.
• Fight Song – play the UCM Fight Song at the next game, or out with friends.
• And much more!
∙ Track Mid-Missouri storms with a highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
∙ Get accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
∙ Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
∙ NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
∙ Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
∙ Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
∙ Get your First Alert to severe weather with color coded alerts arranged by severity
∙ Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
∙ Integrated compass overlay for 3GS models
∙ Ability to easily save your favorite locations
∙ Full featured and user tested
This app is continually under development and it does not include every possible heat stress situation. The calculations performed by this app rely on the accuracy of the data provided by the user. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that these calculations accurately reflect all conditions.
• Automated temperature and relative humidity entry based on location
• Access to future weather forecasts
• Manual entry available
• Temperature humidity index for selected animal groups and conditions
• Recommendations based on index stress level for animal group
For additional information on temperature stress, go to our website at http://thermalnet.missouri.edu. If you have any questions, suggestions, or experience any issues, you can contact us through this site.
The app has a built in search engine to make finding relevant information quick and intuitive. Start typing the information you would like to see and Poultry will show you only the relevant articles.
Each section has photos to give visual aids to the different diseases listed in the app. All images are fullscreen scalable for an enhanced view.