Dubai Application provides simple, clear and transparent mechanism to manage the Brokerage Contracts electronically:
· Sale Contract between the Owner and the Broker (Contract A).
· Buy Contract between Investor/Buyer and Broker (Contract B).
Summary of benefits of Brokerage Contract in the application:
· Protect the rights of investors, Owners and Brokers to upgrade the level of services
· Facilitating the implementation mechanism of a ownership transfer procedure
· Increase the level of transparency
· Provide analytical reading of the real estate market from the buying and selling procedures
· Organize registering the sale/buy procedures by brokerage marketing in order to build a unified sales contract (Contract F) as a result of the contracts of (Contract A and Contract B) to ensure the easiness of data entry and the accuracy of the data in the Registration Trustees system or eMart system. Which contributes to reduce the delivery time of ownership transfer service and reduce the costs of printing, management and destruction of paper contracts (traditional contracts).