Quick access to Budapest attractions, museums, churches, beaches, Public Transport Map, entry fee, how to reach, opening hours, contact details, offline and online map, emergency numbers, timezone, currency etc.
- Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
- Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Offline and Online Map included.
- Map Settings: Available options to choose between Online and Offline Map.
- Rich Information: Offline information about destinations, how to reach, entry fee, contact details, opening hours, emergency numbers, timezone, currency etc.
- Navigation with Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
- Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to send email or to access website of destination.
- Public Transportation Map: This guide features zoomable public transport map.
- Create your own favorite list and also can see your favorite places on both online and offline maps.
- Information Center: Details about Tourist Information Centre of Budapest, opening hours, contact details etc.
Free updates are coming soon.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Benefits Map of Budapest offline:
- Ease of Use
- Highly detailed maps are adapted to work with mobile devices
- Smooth operation with map
- Support for screen and tablet devices with high resolution screens
- Determine your location using GPS
- Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location
- Free map updates & Free POI database updates
- Offline search
- Offline POI search
- Details of the current GPS location
Mapping data based on OpenStreetMap © (http://www.openstreetmap.org) under license Creative Commons Attribution / Share Alike License
The selection of the Top10 was made by personal experience of the developer.
Features of Budapest Top10 :
Very light & quick
Top 10 Sights of Budapest (Including Map & Many Info)
Top 10 Restaurant of Budapest (Including Map & Many Info)
Top 10 Hotels of Budapest (Including Map, Hotel Website & Many Info)
Top 10 Tips of Budapest
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Jewish Heritage of Budapest (7 sights)
* Margaret Island Tour (8 sights)
* Budapest Architecture Tour (9 sights)
* Andrassy Avenue Walk (9 sights)
* Budapest Orientation Tour (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Budapest (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
* Explore a graphical map of the Zoo.
* Use GPS tracking to find your way around the Zoo.
* Find your favourite animals from over 100 featured species.
* Set reminders for talks, and events you don’t want to miss.
EXPLORE WITH OFFLINE MAP
You can also discover the city’s points of interest on your own, using the “Map” tab and our offline city map. Whenever you approach a point of interest your device will automatically provide you with basic relevant information. You can then choose to listen to additional, related stories.
TOURIST SERVICES YOU CAN SEARCH AND DISPLAY ON YOUR MAP
GUIDE@HAND also helps you choose from a range of handy tourist services near you such as restaurants, bars, shops etc. which you can display on your map.
What to gain by getting ZOOBUDAPEST?
By installing ZOOBUDAPEST, you already have access to our offline city map. Your current location will be indicated on the map and you can easily browse various services (POIs) available in the city. You can set the default language here.
ATTENTION: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This only applies to pressing the HOME button on the map view.
Have fun and enjoy discovering!
A Fővárosi Állat- és Növénykert hivatalos mobil applikációja, térképpel, látogatói információkkal, az egyes állatfajok részletes leírásával és programtervezővel.
* Részletes térkép állatokkal, vendéglátóhelyekkel és más szolgáltatásokkal.
* Fényképek és részletes leírás állatainkról valamint az Állatkert műemlék épületiről.
* Részletes napi programajánló, fotókkal, leírással és emlékeztetővel.
Would you like to know the duration and cost of the freight in advance?
Would it be easier to reach all the taxi companies of the city directly from one application, than looking them up one by one on the internet?
Follow your ongoing trip using the GPS of your phone, browse your previous routes or plan your freight before even calling a cab! Servers of Google will show you the best directions to chose while travelling, taking into consideration the actual traffic on the roads.
Check out this review by index.hu (HUN only):
Feedback, thoughts are always welcome on firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice ride!
First-hand up-to-the-minute public transport information.
Subscribe to our service to get timetable and service
change updates via push alerts.
The application works offline.
- compass to the nearest station
- places near to that metro station
- list of all the stations.
The app uses gesture-based controlling. To switch between functions, swipe horizontally.
Issued by Budapest Design Week and commissioned by the Hungarian Design Council, the downloadable map is published for the first time in the summer of 2013 on the occasion of the design festival's 10th anniversary.
Have fun and enjoy discovering the amazing design scene of the city!
- Detailed offline app based on a street level map of the city also featuring key public transport information and rendered landmarks
- A rich directory with key information (address, opening times, etc.), photos and descriptions of the featured design spots, which can be sorted alphabetically, and by category
- High resolution
- Search tool based on name, category and location
- When online, functions include route planning
• City Map Budapest does not require internet, no data roaming charges. The GPS will show your location on the map and the navigation will help you to get wherever you want.
• Useful places and info you need; sights, programs, restaurants, bars, accommodations and stores.
• Major places are displayed with extended profile page: pictures, opening hours, contact info and description.
• General information about Budapest, airport transfer, money exchange, public transport and other useful topics.
• Emergency places like hospitals, police offices, embassies, or pharmacies are also available on the map.
• Each POI is displayed with a special icon, according to its category.
• Search streets, coordinates, or places by category.
By clicking on a stop on the map, real-time upcoming departure times and the full timetable for that stop are shown. Additionally, all operating buses, trams and trolleybuses on a line of your choice can be displayed on the map.
Browse our venue and events listings, search alphabetically, chronologically or by location, and you’ll find a short description making your selection easier.
Select ‘Taxi’ to hire a cab. Your GPS coordinates give the driver your exact location, you only have to type in your name and phone number. Adding your promotional code or another date for the hire is optional. Select your language so that the dispatch can call you if necessary. You receive details on the car and confirmation of your booking as soon as it’s completed.
You can also store your selected events in the ‘Favorites’ folder, so that you can plan ahead your destinations. Also, the map function shows you all the venues closest to you, and the built-in subway map helps you find your way in the city.
The ‘Lifesaver’ function gives you all the essential info that makes your stay in Budapest as smooth and fun as possible, with tips and hints on Hungarian currency to public transport.
The FUNZINE Budapest application is data roaming friendly, its built-in ‘Sync Now’ function allows the user to decide when to refresh the contents.
- the freshest events
- nearby events and venues pinpointed
- offline Budapest subway map
- cab hire
Töltsd le! Rendelj! Kövesd!
Csak egy érintés, és a hozzád legközelebb található taxi már el is indul
Az sem gond, ha egyszerre több taxi várakozik az utcán, hiszen azonnal megkapod a taxid
rendszámát, színét, típusát is, a megkeresése így csak néhány pillanat!
• Zajos, zsúfolt helyen is elérhető, ahol a mobil hívás zavaró, vagy problémás lehet (pl. szórakozóhelyen)
• A valós, aktuális forgalmi viszonyok alapján tervezi az útvonalat
• Látom a telefon kijelzőjén, hogy melyik taxi fogadta a rendelésem és mikor jön értem, (rendszám és autótípus szerint), merről érkezik, mennyi idő múlva ér oda hozzám (pl. 3 perc 27 mp múlva)
• Külföldiek, helyismerettel nem rendelkezők is tudnak taxit rendelni (pontos helymeghatározást nem igényel, hiszen a térképen jelzi a saját pozíciót)
• Nagyothallók, némák számára is ideális: nem kell telefonálni
• Megadhatom a kedvenc címeimet is
• Ahol nincs GPS lefedettség, (pl.szórakozóhelyen) - itt is tudok taxit rendelni
• Ellenőrzött a kalkulált ár is
• Helyismeret híján vagy nagyobb rendezvényeken is jól használható: pontosan megmutatja, hogy a saját pozíciómhoz képest pontosan hol áll a taxi (rendszám, kocsitípus): ha több taxi is vár az épület előtt, segíti az eligazodást
• Jelzést kap az utas, amikor megérkezik a taxi illetve 3 perccel előtte
Inspirational and packed with insider advice, our curated city guides reveal only the very best places from trusted, expert local sources. An entirely new, better way to travel is at your fingertips.
“GuidePal is so beautiful and so well done that we would feel confident following these guides in any city” – Forbes Magazine.
Here’s what our users think:
* “Best travel app in the game! Digs out great locations where locals hang” – Claddy
* “Always spot on with their tips – the writers really know their stuff” – Explorer49
* “Beautiful, easy-to-use design, the perfect must-have travel companion” – Charnz1
* “Love this! The killer is that you can build your own personal guides” – James Petersen
* “Great, fresh guides! Unlike ordinary guides, this app has cut down to what you really need. Great insider tips” – Johannes Holzinger
More than 6.5 million people have downloaded our app, and here’s why:
>> Get FREE, unlimited access to 57 constantly updated city guides
>> Enjoy IN-DEPTH, HIGH-QUALITY information and tips curated by local experts and travel journalists
>> DISCOVER amazing hidden speakeasies, local hotspots, cool boutiques – and more
>> Make the guides OFFLINE and use the HIGH-RES MAPS (say ‘no’ to roaming charges!)
>> Create and customise your own PERSONALISED guides
>> COLLECT all your favourite places and SHARE them with ease
>> Find and follow FRIENDS who are using GuidePal – or INVITE them to join the fun.
>> BOOK hotels or a table at the city’s hottest restaurant, and buy tickets for concerts, theatre, etc.
>> Request a ride with UBER…
… and so much more!
GuidePal will change the way you travel; think of us as your cool best friend, showing you around the cities we love. So what are you waiting for – dive in!