Don't you wish there were a number of tricks and tips that you can use and try yourself that have been proven to work again and again for people suffering from adult dyslexia just like you?
There’s A Solution...
There have been many claims of different ways to solve the problem of having adult dyslexia and the unfortunate reality is there is no cure for it as of yet. However with certain state of mind techniques and tips on how to make your life easier while living with adult dyslexia, and without it being embarrassing or inconvenient, you can live with dyslexia today and still succeed in the world. Whether its your job or at school.
Tactics for People With Adult Dyslexia...
Tips and tricks for people with adult dyslexia is a comprehensive guide covering the basics of dyslexia to a wide range of diagnostic procedures and tips to help you manage with your symptoms. These tips and tricks have been used on people with dyslexia of every varying degree and with great success. People just like yourself that suffer with adult dyslexia now feel more comfortable and relaxed in social and work situations.
It's a system that works well for everyone else so why not let it work for you?
Learn to manage your symptoms and feel more confident!
1) Managing your dyslexia with no hassle
Learn various tips that come directly from people that suffer from dyslexia and hear how they've managed to live with their symptoms. Learn how to find effective methods for making your life easier and less of a hassle. Each tip has been proven again and again to work with people of varies types of dyslexia.
2) Feel more confident
It's now also starting to be understood that dyslexia can be a state of mind. Learn various ways to put yourself in a state of relaxation in order to better handle a task that has been presented before you. Learn the most effective ways to stay relaxed and calm while still staying focused.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide....
- What Is Adult Dyslexia?
- What Causes Adult Dyslexia?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Adult Dyslexia?
– What Strengths Do Dyslexic People Have?
– How Do I Know That I'm Dyslexic?
- Screening tests
- Comprehensive tests
- Comprehensive testing by a psychologist
- Comprehensive testing at a distance
– Where Can I Be Assessed?
- What Help Is Available If I Find Out I Am Dyslexic?
– Is Specialist Tuition Available?
- Can Modern Technology Be Used To Help?
– Compassion For People With Dyslexia
– How Can I Afford The Help Available To Me?
– Stories From Others With Dyslexia
– Tips To Help With Adult Dyslexia
– Tips and Help In Remembering Numbers
– Confusing "B" and "D"
– Spelling And Grammar Tips
– Using Color While Dyslexic
– Tips At Work Or School
- Miscellaneous Tips
– Other Resources
And Much More...
More from developer
- Read books stored on your SD Card as well as those purchased from Lektz Publisher Stores.
- A detailed list view of the books with ease sorting options (Author, Title and Recently Read).
- Dynamic page orientation to landscape or portrait.
- Right-To-Left page orientation for reading RTL language eBooks.
- Change the font size.
- Change the brightness and themes to suit your reading.
- Add Notes to a page and Bookmark them as well.
- Like what you're reading on Lektz? Share it with the world using the social sharing options (Facebook).
- Navigate to a page from anywhere in the book with TOC and Go To options.
- Delete any books in the list as per your preference.
-Title, Author, thumbnail image taken within Epub for side-load book.
-Online help content.
-Auto Sync of bookmarks and notes(on/off).
-Swiping at the edge for opening the menu.
More features are in the pipeline from Team Lektz. Do connect with us on the Lektz Forum at WWW.lektz.com or talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speedo Math is a free math game designed for students that challenges their math skills and helps to strengthen them in the process. Here the students practice all aspects of math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, in a fun and pressure free way.
The game contains multiple levels and an instant results chart. So, if you can make it within the given seconds, you are a great champion in the order of operations.
All you have to do is, pick an option: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Then, select level... and go ahead.
Once you step into this story, you will experience a new fresh pinkish life and amazing incidents which you had never seen before. Each pink creature makes a funny act from the street, to the fire station, to the zoo. And for each place is a complete, simple story in the form of rhymes describing the activities, sights and funny pink folks who can be found there. This pink gang will welcome readers to the colorful, fun, and very busy pink town. Read and enjoy it.
- Automatic navigation and lively narration
- Options with professional adult narration or silence mode for self reading
- Page sliding provided in both the automatic and manual mode.
- Onscreen text to make the readers aware of the words they hear
- Interactivity on few pages.
Written: Lorraine Lee
Art work: Roy Foo
Publisher: Pelangi Books
Penerbitan Pelangi Sdn Bhd (PPSB) is a publishing company with over 20 years of publishing experience and is renowned for its academic, children and general title books.
AEL Data deliver children's books on mobile devices. If you're a content owner and are looking to electronically publish and distribute your story, please email email@example.com
Keyword: Children books, interactivity books, illustrated children books, comic books, Read along book, Text highlight, audio book, book as app
How good is your general knowledge? Test it for free by playing this general knowledge quiz to find out.
This Quizee is built in with more than 100 questions on a variety of topics, from science to history and more
So, go ahead and find out what you know about yourself and the world around you.
Best of luck!!
Keywords: Quiz, Quizee, GK, General knowledge questions
Keyword Searchキーワード検索 －＞