* Ensure you have a free internal storage capacity of minimum 300mb
* If you cannot open ePub file with our Reader for any reason, please contact us for support.
* The first ePub3 Reader for Android platform that supports Mathml, Audio, Video, SVG, webGL animation and 3d.
* Fixed Layout and accessibility not yet supported and will be updated in next version.
* Simple import books feature.
* Swipe Left to turn to the Previous page or swipe Right and turn to the Next page.
* Share your favorite books with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, and E-mail.
Here are the options within content view area:
* Font Size: Adjust font sizes with Smaller and Larger buttons.
* Last read position is saved automatically for each book.
* Add Bookmarks
* Easy to access table of contents and bookmarks
* Double tap on the screen to Turn On/Off internal UI.
Please feel free to suggest or know more about Gyan Reader.
Read books using your preferred interface. For blind and low vision users, the app is completely navigable with the arrow keys. All menus are fully vocalized. Users with dyslexia and other print disabilities can quickly navigate by tapping the stylized graphics on the screen.
During playback, choose between two modes of operation. In the "Eyes-Free" mode, simply swipe your finger across the screen to easily move between sentences and sections. In the graphical mode, all menus are vocalized and include large, graphical elements.
Complete DAISY Support
DAISY is the standard for e-books for blind and print-disabled readers. Navigation with DAISY is easy! You can quickly jump to a specific chapter, book section, or page. Darwin Reader fully supports DAISY 2.02 and DAISY 3.0 formats to read full-text, full-audio, and combined book formats. Just drop your books onto your Android device's SD card and start reading!
Darwin Reader presents numerous options to tailor the application to your specific needs. Change the font and background color, text size, font spacing, voice speed, punctuation speech, and much more.
Paragraphs, Sentences, and Words
As the book is read to you, the text is highlighted in a large, colored font. Quickly skip to the next paragraph, sentence, or even a single word. Once you've selected a word, you can find out all about it from Dictionary.com and Wikipedia.org.
Quick Book Search
Explore the vast BookShare library directly on your phone. Use your voice to search for a particular book, or navigate through the many genres.
Download books directly to your phone or tablet. You can transfer your DAISY books to your player from your computer, or you can download books directly from within the app by connecting to the Bookshare library. Direct integrations with other content providers are on the road map.
Subscribe to your favorite newspapers from BookShare and keep up to date on the latest news and events!
Speak the word and this tool will spell it out to you on screen, with the option of also reading the spelling out. The word can also be copied with the correct spelling for use in emails and messages.
You can lookup the meaning and origin of the word as well as search for similar words.
This is perfect for anyone who struggles with spelling certain words or is dyslexic.
ePlatform is the secure eBook library system developed by Wheelers, a full-service eBook lending library used in over 1000 schools and public libraries in more than 15 countries around the world.
The ePlatform app brings all the features and functionality of the web-based system to a dedicated, customizable app, personalized to each school or library. The user-friendly interface remains the same, with full search and filtering options to make finding titles simple. The app syncs with the web-based platform to allow users full offline reading.
Librarians or administrators have full control over user borrowing, with the ability to set and change settings for lending periods, number of titles able to be borrowed and more.
Users may set how their eBooks are displayed, with a range of customizable settings to alter font styles, spacing and background to personal preferences or reading challenges.
Extensive reporting is available, providing librarians or administrators with information on overall loan history, loans by title or by patron, and more.
Since launch in 2011, ePlatform is now well established with over 1000 live library/school sites in more than 10 countries around the world. The system is an ongoing expanding online eBook library, providing 160,000 titles from over 1300 publishers worldwide. This includes 30,000 New Zealand and Australian titles, the largest volume of any eBook publisher.
As well as an ever-growing inventory of titles, ePlatform continues to be developed with new features and improvements. These include a browser reader facility to allow for users’ reading online or offline directly through their browser, and dynamic settings to control screen display to assist those with reading challenges.
ePlatform is the easy, affordable way to own and loan eBooks.
Apple devices: iOS 7 or above
Android devices: 2.3 (Gingerbread) or above
For any technical questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0800 890 333 (within New Zealand) or 1800 033 057 (within Australia).
Engage with us online:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ePlatform
Twitter - https://twitter.com/eplatformebooks
• Centralised access to multiple public and school libraries, as required.
• Easy to use design for both administrators and patrons, with full search options to enable easy locating of titles.
• Compatible with all Library Management Systems.
• Fully customisable by administrators for lending settings including loan periods, reserves, number of concurrent titles able to be borrowed and more.
• Customisable display for users with the ability to change font styles, line spacing and background colour to suit personal preferences or reading challenges such as dyslexia or impaired vision.
• Extensive administrator reporting including graphical display and time-based reporting. Reports available include overall loan history, loans by title or by patron and more, all able to be downloaded and exported.
- Leia toda a Bíblia em português, edición João Ferreira de Almeida.
- Planos de leitura: vários planos de leitura para a leitura da Bíblia em 30, 45, 60, 90, 180 ou 365 dias. (Free/PRO)
- Continue a ler a partir do último verso lido com um único clique!
- (Novo) Widget em seu desktop - versos aleatórios a cada hora.
- Configurações para configurar facilmente a aplicação.
- Arraste da esquerda para a direita para ir para o capítulo/plano anterior e da direita para a esquerda para ir para o próximo capítulo/plano.
- Desenho com ActionBar. Especialmente projetado para tablets.
- Cópia versos à prancheta
- Novo pacote de ícones (renovado)
- Navegue pelas diferentes livros, capítulos e versículos.
- Funciona sem conexão com a Internet
- Procurar palavras-chave usando o ícone de pesquisa. Você pode pesquisar a Bíblia inteira, em um Testamento, em um determinado livro ou até um capítulo específico.
- Pressão longa sobre um versículo para marcar ou partilha-lo em suas aplicações favoritas.
- Veja seus versos favoritos. Você pode excluí-los individualmente por um toque longo.
Você pode comprar a versão profissional com mais funcionalidades (Bíblia Almeida PRO)
- Leia a Bíblia no modo paisagem/horizontal ou vertical.
- Todos os planos de leitura ativados.
- Três modos de contraste para facilitar a leitura: dia, noite e sépia.
- Sem anúncios.
- Melhoria da velocidade.
Speedo Math is a free math game designed for students that challenges their math skills and helps to strengthen them in the process. Here the students practice all aspects of math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, in a fun and pressure free way.
The game contains multiple levels and an instant results chart. So, if you can make it within the given seconds, you are a great champion in the order of operations.
All you have to do is, pick an option: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Then, select level... and go ahead.
- Read books stored on your SD Card as well as those purchased from Lektz Publisher Stores.
- A detailed list view of the books with ease sorting options (Author, Title and Recently Read).
- Dynamic page orientation to landscape or portrait.
- Right-To-Left page orientation for reading RTL language eBooks.
- Change the font size.
- Change the brightness and themes to suit your reading.
- Add Notes to a page and Bookmark them as well.
- Like what you're reading on Lektz? Share it with the world using the social sharing options (Facebook).
- Navigate to a page from anywhere in the book with TOC and Go To options.
- Delete any books in the list as per your preference.
- Online help content.
- Auto Sync of bookmarks and notes(on/off).
- Total book page number
- Slider navigation for entire book
- First and Last page indication
- Fade effect while reading
- Sync time stamp on the Library
- Mathjax support (Fixed Layout)
- Added sample book
- EPUB 3 Fixed Layout reader support (landscape mode)
- EPUB 3 Media-overlay support for Reflow and Fixed layout books
- Highlight selected text
- Custom font support
- Add a Note for selected text
- Search selected text
- Share selected text via Facebook and Twitter
- Full book search
Lektz Sync Annotation is disabled, will be available in the upcoming version.
More features are in the pipeline from Team Lektz. Do connect with us on the Lektz Forum at WWW.lektz.com or talk to us at email@example.com
Once you step into this story, you will experience a new fresh pinkish life and amazing incidents which you had never seen before. Each pink creature makes a funny act from the street, to the fire station, to the zoo. And for each place is a complete, simple story in the form of rhymes describing the activities, sights and funny pink folks who can be found there. This pink gang will welcome readers to the colorful, fun, and very busy pink town. Read and enjoy it.
- Automatic navigation and lively narration
- Options with professional adult narration or silence mode for self reading
- Page sliding provided in both the automatic and manual mode.
- Onscreen text to make the readers aware of the words they hear
- Interactivity on few pages.
Written: Lorraine Lee
Art work: Roy Foo
Publisher: Pelangi Books
Penerbitan Pelangi Sdn Bhd (PPSB) is a publishing company with over 20 years of publishing experience and is renowned for its academic, children and general title books.
AEL Data deliver children's books on mobile devices. If you're a content owner and are looking to electronically publish and distribute your story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword: Children books, interactivity books, illustrated children books, comic books, Read along book, Text highlight, audio book, book as app
Keyword Searchキーワード検索 －＞
How good is your general knowledge? Test it for free by playing this general knowledge quiz to find out.
This Quizee is built in with more than 100 questions on a variety of topics, from science to history and more
So, go ahead and find out what you know about yourself and the world around you.
Best of luck!!
Keywords: Quiz, Quizee, GK, General knowledge questions