Because this is mainly for English speakers, this series of Arabic lessons teaches you how to say the most common English grammatical structures in Arabic using the most common spoken words in conversation.
Many of the grammatical rules try to use the structures that most Arabic speakers speak in the Khaleej (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, United Arab Emirates).
Each lesson contains:
1) An Essential (the Alphabet and Numbers)
2) Common Expressions
4) Grammar Lesson and Notes
The series include 34 grammar lessons.
Lesson 1: Demonstrative Pronouns
Lesson 2: Plurals
Lesson 3: Possessives
Lesson 4: Subject Pronouns, Using "Want"
Lesson 5: Using "Want" + Infinitives
Lesson 6: Saying Time and Dates
Lesson 7: Prepositions
Lesson 8: Giving Directions
Lesson 9: Using "Need", Conjunctions I, Indefinite Pronouns
Lesson 10: Using "Need" + Infinitives
Lesson 11: Adjectives
Lesson 12: Using "Work" and "Live"
Lesson 13: Expressing Jobs
Lesson 14: Using "Have"
Lesson 15: Using "Must"
Lesson 16: Object Pronouns
Lesson 17: Using "Like"
Lesson 18: Using "Like" + Infinitive
Lesson 19: Expressing Prices / Bargaining
Lesson 20: Reflexive Pronouns, Using "When/Whenever" as Adverbs
Lesson 21: Linking Verbs
Lesson 22: Expressing Feelings
Lesson 23: Comparatives, Superlatives
Lesson 24: Past Tense Form of BE
Lesson 25: Past Tense
Lesson 26: Giving Advice / Suggestions
Lesson 27: Using Adverbs
Lesson 28: Using Adjectives of Degree, Indefinite Adverbs
Lesson 29: Degree
Lesson 30: Using "About" and "Even"
Lesson 31: Future Tense
Lesson 32: Conditionals
Lesson 33: Cause and Effect, Conjunctions II
Lesson 34: Clauses
- Read books stored on your SD Card as well as those purchased from Lektz Publisher Stores.
- A detailed list view of the books with ease sorting options (Author, Title and Recently Read).
- Dynamic page orientation to landscape or portrait.
- Right-To-Left page orientation for reading RTL language eBooks.
- Change the font size.
- Change the brightness and themes to suit your reading.
- Add Notes to a page and Bookmark them as well.
- Like what you're reading on Lektz? Share it with the world using the social sharing options (Facebook).
- Navigate to a page from anywhere in the book with TOC and Go To options.
- Delete any books in the list as per your preference.
- Online help content.
- Auto Sync of bookmarks and notes(on/off).
- Total book page number
- Slider navigation for entire book
- First and Last page indication
- Fade effect while reading
- Sync time stamp on the Library
- Mathjax support (Fixed Layout)
- Added sample book
- EPUB 3 Fixed Layout reader support (landscape mode)
- EPUB 3 Media-overlay support for Reflow and Fixed layout books
- Highlight selected text
- Custom font support
- Add a Note for selected text
- Search selected text
- Share selected text via Facebook and Twitter
- Full book search
Lektz Sync Annotation is disabled, will be available in the upcoming version.
More features are in the pipeline from Team Lektz. Do connect with us on the Lektz Forum at WWW.lektz.com or talk to us at email@example.com
Dyslektz Reader uses OpenDyslexic font by Abelardo Gonzalez, available at http://dyslexicfonts.com.
Speedo Math is a free math game designed for students that challenges their math skills and helps to strengthen them in the process. Here the students practice all aspects of math, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, in a fun and pressure free way.
The game contains multiple levels and an instant results chart. So, if you can make it within the given seconds, you are a great champion in the order of operations.
All you have to do is, pick an option: addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Then, select level... and go ahead.
Keyword Searchキーワード検索 －＞
How good is your general knowledge? Test it for free by playing this general knowledge quiz to find out.
This Quizee is built in with more than 100 questions on a variety of topics, from science to history and more
So, go ahead and find out what you know about yourself and the world around you.
Best of luck!!
Keywords: Quiz, Quizee, GK, General knowledge questions
Once you step into this story, you will experience a new fresh pinkish life and amazing incidents which you had never seen before. Each pink creature makes a funny act from the street, to the fire station, to the zoo. And for each place is a complete, simple story in the form of rhymes describing the activities, sights and funny pink folks who can be found there. This pink gang will welcome readers to the colorful, fun, and very busy pink town. Read and enjoy it.
- Automatic navigation and lively narration
- Options with professional adult narration or silence mode for self reading
- Page sliding provided in both the automatic and manual mode.
- Onscreen text to make the readers aware of the words they hear
- Interactivity on few pages.
Written: Lorraine Lee
Art work: Roy Foo
Publisher: Pelangi Books
Penerbitan Pelangi Sdn Bhd (PPSB) is a publishing company with over 20 years of publishing experience and is renowned for its academic, children and general title books.
AEL Data deliver children's books on mobile devices. If you're a content owner and are looking to electronically publish and distribute your story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword: Children books, interactivity books, illustrated children books, comic books, Read along book, Text highlight, audio book, book as app