This is the only Pilot Aptitude App written by Pilots for Pilots from those who have been there, done that and then taught it. This app will give you the combat edge by giving you plenty of practice attempting typical aircrew battery and aptitude tests, with the ability to record your scores. Packed full of challenges that you will face, including typical reasoning, psychology and interview questions, our app also features 3-D spatial orientation testing, timed cockpit instrument interpretation exercises and also a “tilted ball” coordination exercise. For the first time, everything that you need to pass aircrew recruiting is right here…..good luck!
Free. No further updates. No longer supported.
Visit our website for more info, screenshots and instructions: www.yeno.eu
Simply add rules that will turn the phone state to silent, vibrate or ringing with a specific volume at a certain time in certain days of the week.
For example you can set the phone to silent or a lower ringing volume when you reach to work. Set a rule to increase the ring volume when you leave the office and so on!
The application doesn't use a service in the background that eats your battery and CPU power!
Enjoy the application and I am looking forward to receive feedback from you !
Please rate the app if you like it and send feedback or suggestions!
*New Feature: Cumulative times!
Be sure to use this app before ground school to get up to speed on the new regs. Click on the "info" buttons to view details that help you learn about the new 117 regulations or use the built in Quick Reference Guide.
Part 121 pilots should use this app before calling crew scheduling.
• Free and no ads!
• The easiest 117 calculator on the market
• FAR 117 compliant calculations
• For use with both augmented and unaugmented operations
• Takes into account rest class
• Time zone calculations
• 14 CFR 117 document with search function
• FAR 117 Tables with active highlighting based on user inputs
• Outputs: Max Flight Time, Max Duty Period, Latest Off Duty Time, Do not takeoff after time, Extensions, and more
• Email results to your chief pilot or yourself for a record
• Free and no ads!
This app does not include union/company specific contract limitations. Contact us if your union/company would like to have an app built to fit your contract!
### Compatible with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above ###
### Some HTC phones will require Android 4.3 or above ###
### Lower Android version may work, but may have errors -- Please report bugs via email ###
If you find bugs please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Calculator, FAA, Part 117, Pilot Duty Times, Airline, Part 121, Rest times, Pilot Union, ALPA, part117
Featuring thousands of listings from hundreds of dealers through North America and overseas, Controller for Android lets you drill down instantly to the category, make, and model you need.
Full-color photos, complete descriptions, and location maps for each aircraft are included. Controller finds your location and first displays the for-sale listings closest to you. Find your aircraft, contact the seller, and make your best deal – all on your Android device!
Updated daily throughout the day, Controller is a product of Sandhills Publishing, the most trusted name in information processing for the aviation, construction, farming, trucking, and computer industries for over 30 years.
- Browse by category, manufacturer, model
- Browse photo listings and tap for details
- Listings closest to you appear first
- Tap to phone or email the seller
- Map directions to seller’s location
- Tap to view any listing on Controller.com with your mobile browser
App Developed by a pilot for pilots
- Simple quick easy to use log book
- GPS Based auto flight logging
- Auto backup log book to off phone cloud storage for safe keeping
- Taf and Metar (including 5 hr metar history)
- Rain radar - Actual - Historic and Prediection
- Switch to Europe mode
- Notams - Flight planning tools
- In air display track ground speed, lat long, ROC/ROD
- If you have gps will auto detect flight - The GPS Flight Watcher service
- Store all you airfields and reg number for quick use
- More features being added with each version
- Full log book maintenance via the app or csv excel file
This app is only compatible with certain phones, it's hard to give a list without having every phone for me to use, it was developed on HTC Desire bravo and works daily for me, as I only have one phone testing on other devices is limited.
If you encounter issues please do let me know and i will add it to the non supported phone list
Not compatable with HTC one and other 1080 screen phones as far as i know
ALSO YOU MUST HAVE AN EXTERNAL SD CARD WITH SOME FREE SPACE TO USE
The log book is very safe and secure, it can easily be got from the phone on your sd card, or emailed
to you by the in app email me function.
Note as our log books are so valuable if this app is removed by accident you will loose you data, planes etc but not your logbook.
All the features have been well tested however the Watcher function that monitors for when you go flying is very experimental,
It depends on your gps being on and having a good wake up time.
If you find you battery drains quickly then change the 'Watcher Frequency" it is set by default to 120 seconds ie look for take off / landing every 2 mins, however I find 200 is enough.
This app has a multitude of settings and preferences, most you don't need to use but I believe in letting you change any settings you want in an app.
GPS Watcher - The GPS watcher service is an experimental feature that uses conditions, parameters and an every increasing in complexity algorithm.
The GPS watcher runs in the background in sleep mode waking up every 3 mins (user configurable) to see what the gps reads in relation to altitude, ground speed, ROC/ROC, location and location change to name but a few to (try) and detect take off and landings, these can then be viewed or by adding Aircraft reg be added to the inbuilt log book.
There are a number of settings in the Preferences to tweak it so it works better for you.
The MOST IMPORTANT is height set it to 400ft above you normal airfield elevation
Best to open the manual and see the section on the Watcher to find what to set them to.
There is a growing user manual at www.TargetAviation.co.uk/PilotPal/Manual.htm
There are no adds and there is no charge for using this app if you like it, I am a full time commercial pilot not a software developer so while I'm happy to support it, it will be limited!
What permissions – why ?
Location – GPS is only used if the GPS watcher is turned on to detect flights
Storage – sd card to store your aircraft, airfields, preferences and logbook
Network / internet – To email your log book to you, get weather info TAF Metar and rain radar – if off phone cloud backup of you logbook is on then that too
System tools – prevent sleep – on the In Air Display screen showing track, ground speed, lat long ROC/ROD etc the screen will not time out
Convert between household units at the touch of a button. Works with standard U.S. and Metric units.
Please Note, we've been getting many people questioning why you can't convert some units, e.g. Grams to Teaspoons. The reason is simple, it's impossible. You cannot convert a unit of mass to a unit of volume and vice versa. It's like asking, how many feet are in a pound?
This is an android app for converting Nepali measurement units (such as ropani, tola, dharni, haat, mana, pathi etc.) to metric or imperial units (such as square feet, kilograms, pounds, mile, gallon, etc.). It can also be used to convert metric units to other metric or imperial units, and vice versa.
The following four categories are available:
- Area category includes: ropani, aana, paisa, daam, bigha, kattha, dhur, acre, sq. feet, sq. meter, and hectare
- Length category includes: haat, kosh, yard (gaj), inch, feet, mile, meter, and kilometer
- Weight category includes: tola, kilogram, gram, pound, ounce, and dharni
- Volume category includes: mana, pathi, cu. feet, cu. yard, gallon (US), quart (US), pint (US), fl. oz (US), liter, and cu. meter
This app can be a handy tool to convert between not only the most of the Nepali units, but also the imperial or metric units.
::Developed by Suresh Acharya in California, USA::
- Calculation in inches and pounds are available
- The weight of the big thing which cannot measure weight directly, a minute thing, a variant thing, etc. is computable by calculation.
- [Quadrangle] [Round bar] [Circle pipe] [Angle pipe] [Cone] It corresponds to the 9 modes of a [ball].
- The materials (iron, stainless steel aluminum glass, etc.) of 80 or more items can be chosen from a list menu.
- A user is arbitrary and weight calculation of various things is possible in inputting value for specific gravity.
------The method of search ------
Weight calculation Metal processing sheet metal processing architecture sheet metal material processing mold precision sheet metal aluminum stainless steel iron welding steel CAD CAM deployment instructions plotter round iron pipe steel gravity drawing work instructions work site Millimeter kilogram inch pound
More from developer
ZzTrop computes rest periods based on several patterns for both cockpit and cabin crew. Do not hesitate to submit your own specific pattern if none suits your needs.
If you encounter any software crash, or technical problem, send me an email with as much details as possible.
ZzTrop is Free and open source software.
Tags: crew rest break pilot aviation aeronautic
- IATA Standard
- Air France
- Air Canada
- Aerolineas Argentinas
Contact me if you want your specific airline codes in DelCo.
tags: airline delay code
Works only for single type rating. Pilots bi-qualified on Airbus 330/340 (for example) have specific recent experience handling not compatible (yet) with this version...