RB Logbook is the digital pilot logbook created by RosterBuster.
With pilot's convenience always in mind, we have created an optimized workflow to log your flights faster than ever before. Benefit from some of the best flight log functionalities out there at a reasonable price, and with the possibility to sync your pilot logbook to RosterBuster – the #1 Crew App.
While there are many ways to log flights, this flight logbook is optimized to reduce your administrative burden, so you can spend your time on what you really want to do: flying.
Track your pilot career, from student all the way to captain, in one place. Using RB Logbook is free for the first 30 days. It is also free for students.
"Really love this app. Been using it out on the line and the ability to just take a picture of the ACARS and have the times load is a game changer for me."
- Sync seamlessly with RosterBuster – the #1 Crew App – supports over 500 airline rosters
- ACARS Scan – Take a picture of your OOOI terminal and we’ll do the rest
- Two taps flight log. Tap on departure and on arrival to log a flight
- Optimized workflow to log flights faster than ever before
- Jeppesen, EASA, FAR, DGCA, TCCA compliant logbook
- Easy and secure storage of all your documents and certifications
- Create a printable report in PDF in any format required by local authorities
- Keep track of currencies and limits using advanced filters
- Import data from other logbooks and take control of your data anywhere, anytime, and on any device
- RB Logbook can be used offline and will sync with the cloud when internet is available
- Unlimited Cloud storage. Reliable and secure logbook and always available
RB Logbook works offline and syncs your data with our secure cloud platform, so you will never have to worry about backups. You can export your data at any time as well.
We know lots of pilots are willing to try RB Logbook, but are committed to another logbook provider with a subscription. That's why we are now offering to take over your subscription. We'll effectively let you use RB Logbook for free, for the duration of that subscription you have for another logbook, up to a period of 1 year. There's no obligation to keep using RB Logbook after this free period. We have confidence that our app will convince you.
When the subscription expires and is not renewed, you won’t be able to log new flights but the data and all options such as printed reports and exports remain available.
We continue to develop RB Logbook further with your feedback. We strongly believe in user driven innovation. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions through firstname.lastname@example.org.
At CAE, we understand the daily challenges that operators and crews face while managing their flying schedules worldwide. With modern crew-focused mobile apps and operator’s enterprise solutions, we enable both crews and operators with better and smarter ways to connect instantly to vital and relevant operational information.