For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 47+ occasions including honeymoon and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items (available as part of menu option)
- Add new categories (available as part of menu option)
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Unhide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Option to check all (available as part of menu option)
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again. (available as part of menu option)
- Rearrange items (available as part of menu option)
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
Make honeymoon trip stress free.
keywords: honeymoon, honeymooners, honeymoon list
October 2013 - January 2014: Our year-end issue is picture perfect for those who find themselves daydreaming about a destination wedding and honeymoon, minds filled with questions about where to go and what to do, imaginations in search of bridal ideas, and romantic inspirations.
April - July 2013 Issue 1: In this issue, visit the Kingdom of the Clouds to witness an otherworldly blessing in Bhutan, set sail through Ha Long Bay to a wedding reception inside a candlelit cave, then partake of a Bali wedding featuring a dress that has to be seen to be believed.
DW&H magazine guides readers through an exploration of the most reputable wedding suppliers in Dubai.
DISCOVER – the very best wedding industry talent in Dubai
Dubai is one of the fastest growing and most exciting cities in the world. Home to the tallest tower in the world, the most luxurious hotels and the world’s most expensive cupcake, topped with gold flakes!
Winter 2014: Download your free issue today. We have teamed up with The Palace Downtown Dubai to bring to you an exclusive video tour of their three impressive wedding locations. Dubai’s ultimate wedding blogger Joelle shares her romantic rustic-style wedding at The Montgomerie Dubai. Plus, expert advice from some of Dubai’s most highly regarded wedding suppliers.
First wedding dance of the newlyweds - is one of the main, highlights all celebrations. Wedding without wedding dance honeymoon - it's a big gap in your holiday. .
We offer you an application that will help you prepare for one of the most important events of your life!
Our app will help you choose wedding dance choreographers and professional help to learn it.