i bought the pro version but learned even on there you cannot create playlists on the tablet version. This is a big fail and I refunded.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Please update app to run in background (as I don't need to be watching my music videos constantly 😉👍) Otherwise I'm rather happy that I can now shuffle & repeat play my massive collection of music videos.
New features I would like the availability of the control via bluetooth headset like pause play etc... and also.. the capability to access dual usb drive such as sandisk.. and the capability to play all type video files..thanks
Don't bother. Was working on previous version. Latest version crashes when trying to play videos.
Version 3.0 was good.. I don't know why dev discontinued version 3.0 it was perfect but this can't identify most videos and some videos plays without any picture.
Useless for me First MKV I tried, audio only, no video, no subtitles.
- Force close bug fixes.
- Android 4.0 or later is now required.
- Fixed buggy auto hiding menu in video player, some menu items has been rearranged.
- New slide in menu in media browser for navigation in mobile version.
- Fixed buggy drag and drop sort in playlists.
- Fixed broken video identification.
- Other minor bugfixes.
- Important bugfixes.