* Assign different attributes such as colour, category, icon, priority, due date, status type, tags etc.
* Over 260 icons
* Tracking features such as Automatic Status Update, Branch Statistics
* Add item, web, email, file and phone links
* Organizing features such as manual ordering, branch level sorting, or move/copy
* Simple reminders
* Search feature
* Export features for all notes, items to an AnTreNotes file
* Item templates for creating items with similar properties
* Apply Attributes for changing children's attributes quickly
* Plain Text, or Textile Text notes
* Multiple views of the list
* Display due date and/or priority on different views
* Status types or completed status filters
* Respective user interface design for tablets and phones
* Simple password protection to AnTreNotes files
* Organize lists by different files
* Import AnTreNotes file
* Compatible file format with Desktop TreNotes
* Up to 3 files can be created
* Up to 10 items can be created in each file
To purchase the full version, please visit http://www.fannsoftware.com/AnTreNotes.html.
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android, iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features: http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
Chrome Extension is also available: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ticktick-extension/diankknpkndanachmlckaikddgcehkod
Its key features include:
1. Sync all your tasks across all devices
2. Create widget to manage tasks easily
3. Set recurring tasks
4. Instant time & location reminder
5. Sort tasks by order/date/name/priority
6. Drag tasks to rearrange order
7. Create subtasks in checklist
8. Add notes to tasks
9. Batch edit tasks
10. Classify tasks into folders & Archive completed tasks
11. Share task list to collaborate
12. Send task via multiple channels
13. Quick search tasks
14. View Google calendar events in TickTick
15.Voice input tasks via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
16. Create to-do's in TickTick via email
17. Subscribe TickTick in Calendar application
18. Multiple priority levels
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tick-Tick/114408518756703
keywords: TickTick, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, to-do, task, tasks, notes, checklist, GTasks, time schedule, memo
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...”
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness...” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Main reasons to consider Todo Cloud:
1. The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do app service:
-Shared list & projects
-Comments & notes
-Multiple team support and email notifications
2. The Price Performance Leader. Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do app services that charge extra on every platform, your modest subscription allows you to use Todo Cloud on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Cloud is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year with fewer capabilities than Todo Cloud).
In addition, you get enhancements to Todo:
-Add tasks with email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
-Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) across all of your devices (iOS, Mac, Web and Android).
You also get...
3. REAL PRODUCITVITY. Including Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Search, Folders, and much more.
4. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo Cloud uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
-Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
-Contacts Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
-Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
14 day FREE trial!
After you subscribe, your Todo Cloud subscription will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your renewing subscriptions Google Play.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
Use this extremely convenient and highly interactive app to remain well informed about your events and not miss any of them. Just add an event, set an alert and forget all about it. Trust your iKal app to remind you of the scheduled event at the right time.
• Add an Event and Save it
• Set Start and Due Date with the time
• Multiple Alerts for the Event
• Set an alert to the Relative Date or set an alert with reference to the On Date. Time saving buttons marked ‘Day Before’, ‘Same Day’, ‘Day After’ and to set Custom Alerts
• Write a Note Specific to the Event
• Set the Priority of the Event – Ensure You don’t Ignore the Important Events
• Send a Saved event to your contacts through email using the Assign Button
• Set event category
• Create Duplicate Copies of the Event
• Delete the Event
• 5 Views for Displaying Events ( Month View, Week View, Day View, List View and Today View)
• In month view, find your events marked by black dots and a listing of the event details at the bottom
• In week view, find your event in the requisite day column with all its details
• In day column, find your event with respect to the day and the start time of the event. In case of multiple events starting on the same day, the events are differentiated
• In list view, find your event listed with all information about the event including priority, start date, start time and whether you have set an alert or not
• The Today view is similar to the day view
• Comprehensive Default Setting Option, helping you set the default start date, start time, due date, due time, alert time, alert sound, priority levels, category, starting Day of Month and starting Day of Week
• Each settings option comes with its own information button that tell you what the option helps you achieve
• A comprehensive user guide that helps you navigate the app effortlessly
With its intuitive and easy to use interface, using iKal is both quick, convenient and helps save valuable time.
More from developer
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views