- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
- English & Spanish.
- Unlimited contexts
- Task categorized by area, priority, time or effort.
- Standalone or web syncronized
Not available on the US
Join also web version: http://gtd.nubbus.com
Based off the book, “Getting Things Done” by David Allen, Get It Done lets you focus on what is important for today and keeps everything else out of your way.
- Add notes, tags (or categories), and due dates to each task
- Rearrange lists with ease
- Filter lists with tags or categories
- Assign more than one tag to a task
- Organize advanced lists with projects
- Sync wirelessly with online app (sold separately) at GetItDoneApp.com
This app is a mobile version of GetItDoneApp.com. You can sync wirelessly with the online app (sold separately) or you can use just the mobile app alone.
Check out what people are saying about Get It Done:
“New and Noteworthy” - Apple
"Great interface by the way. I have looked at a lot of online gtd systems and Get It Done looks very impressive so far."
"I've been digging around the web looking at evert GTD app out there. I'm a web dev so I'm looking for a webby interface. I love this."
"Are you kidding me?? This is sooo cooool!!!!!! You have made me a customer!!"
"I love it, it's the best online task manager yet"
Visit our website at GetItDoneApp.com for more information on how Get It Done can help you organize your life once and for all!
With GSC GTD using a todo or getting things done application is so intuitive, easy and fun! But most of all is most effective. It's just like using pen and paper for your Getting Things Done (GTD) planner but with the added benefits of technology has to offer.
With other todo applications and Getting Things Done applications inputting your data is so tiresome and such a rocket science that you end up not using the application. With GSC GTD all these changes, as the user interface of GSC GTD is so refreshing and unique, but yet so intuitive and fun. You will not have a hard time inputting your tasks and todo lists, and projects even if they accumulate to hundreds of lists.
- draggable tasks in your lists so you can actually arrange them by priority
- features a true Getting Things Done user interface that is the most effective and a first of its kind.
- customizable tabs. you can add as many tabs to your different Getting Things Done categories as many as you want without actually having a head ache.
- a backup and restore mechanism that lets you save all your important tasks, uninstall, reinstall your GSC GTD and then restore your tasks again.
- your typical alarm functionality.
- a very intuitive user interface without unnecessary features. so that inputting your tasks need not be tiresome.
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
There are thousands textbooks, articles, and software programs dedicated to efficient time management. This or that way, all of them use prioritization principle as the foundation technique and all of them pretend to be really working. They tell you to prioritize: but how and what?
When procrastination takes over and it seems that a getaway is your last resort, start thinking 1-3-5. Try choosing one big thing, three medium things, and five small things that you need to do today. Inspire yourself and get positive results.
There are still so many things to do. Just say Todoy and get it done right now!
Tasks Shared is 100% based on GTD®, following its philosophy of "Collecting, Processing, Organizing, Reviewing and Doing". Amen of sharing.
Tasks Shared allows sharing only a concrete task, it not require sharing complete folders.
Organize tasks by projects, contexts and delegate it with those who share Tasks Shared with you.
Ecosystem iOS, Windows 8 and Android.
ALARMS - Get reminded of the stuff you have to do.
PASSWORD PROTECTION - Set a numeric passcode to keep your friend's and relative's prying eyes away from your tasks. Set an amount of time you can be gone from the app, and not be prompted for your password on return. If you are gone for longer then this amount of time, you will be re-prompted for your passcode. This is great for switching between applications.
SIMPLE DISPLAY - Displays your tasks in an elegant list. See the information you need, when you need it.
SMART BAR - At the top of every list, you will see the smart bar, a quick at-a-glance view of your progress for the currently displayed list.
MULTIPLE LIST SUPPORT - Create, rename, and delete lists 'till you heart's content. Features 3 smart lists, All Tasks, Done Tasks, and Today so you can view what you want, when you want.
MULTI-EDIT MODE - Edit multiple items at a time to mark as done, move to a different list, modify the due date, or delete them in one fell swoop.
CLEAN UP - Delete completed tasks, or all tasks quickly, and easily for whatever list you are currently viewing.
INNOVATIVE DATE SLIDER - Slide left and right to intuitively select the month and date in which your task is due. No more clunky + or - buttons to deal with.
SIMPLE TASK CREATION - Clean and intuitive task creation screen, featuring task title, done status, list, due date, priority and a note.
PLUS MANY MORE
RAPID FIRE MODE - quickly create more then 1 task
SORTING OPTIONS - sort your tasks by Name, Due Date, or Priority
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE - offers a plethora of settings so the app behaves the way you want it to
QUICK TASK DELETION - turn off the task deletion prompt for even faster task organization.
tags: task manager, task list, todo list, tasks, list, 2Do, todo, finishit, do, gtd, getting things done, list, alarms, reminders, due date, remind, notification, alert
Use Gmail To Do to help you manage your “to do” lists, notes/notepads, and other tasks. You can also determine which Gmail account should synchronize, either on or offline.
What is (and will) be keeping me busy
- Full tablet update to more closely resemble Google’s inspirational tablet application Gmail.
- User Sort/Filter Page(s) for the “Tasks” activity. For example, you would create a custom Page(s) with sorting and filters that you can flip between in the “Tasks” activity to best fit your needs.
- Ability to change the application theme at will.
- Add flipper navigation to the “Task View” activity for the ability to navigate to the previous or next task.
- Add more computer/foreign languages to the locale.
Visit gmail.com/tasks to learn more about Google Tasks.
Also, please tell me how I’m doing by rating and adding comments to Gmail To Do in the Android Marketplace. I also encourage submitting feature requests!
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Plus *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with Toodledo
* Toodledo Sync (Available with the EveryTask Plus Upgrade) *
Sync all task elements with Toodledo
Projects are synced to Parent tasks for users with Pro accounts
Toodledo Folders are synced to Areas in the app.
Toodledo tasks with Reference and Cancelled status are not synced.
* No Ads *
EveryTask is Ad-Free
GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, Toodledo, Sync
We all want to be happy in this life. To reach happiness, we have goals. Different, some conscious, some subconscious. To reach them, we do take various steps. Making these steps we spend our time, effort, other resources. Life is quite limited in those resources, so we believe that it is important to spend them effectively. Important to be Productive.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (mission)
+ Remove distractions (influences vs concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals to reach.
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan,
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists of various complexity!
We love all the feedback from You, and even a one star-rating would help! Of course, the deserved 5 stars are much better.
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is as follows:
1. Write what is your mission in life. Your mission is a general guideline to how you will live your life, is what you see as the meaning of life for you. It is a constitution, a foundation that will govern your actions and goals. Writing your personal mission may be not a one-time action, you will need time to write it, re-write it, re-think it. You may return to it time to time.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles. Identify what you should concentrate on - Actions you have Influence on. Proactive, effective people increase their Circle of Influence. This page helps you visualize your worries, and concentrate on what you can change, what you can influence, not what you don't have control over.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points. You can have different roles at the same time, the role may change depending on your priorities during the week. Example: at university you are a Student, at home you are a Husband/Wife or a Son/Daughter. Attach an Image/Picture from Camera or Gallery to better visualize the Role - visual information is better perceived by brain. To do so: Open Role -> Long-click on human icon in the top-left corner -> Choose source of image/picture
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
For the matrix, your main work should go into Square 2 - you're more productive if you have your Important actions planned and under control. To be more productive, you have to do what is Important, which might not be easy or pleasant, rather than urgent things.
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Chaos Control is based on best ideas of GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology created by David Allen. Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is perfect to help you manage your goals, handle your priorities and organize your tasks to get things done.
Chaos Control is all about managing your tasks efficiently. No matter if you are launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy to do it with Chaos Control. And the best part — you can do both heavyweight project planning and simple things like shopping list management in one flexible app. Which is, by the way, available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is build with particular audience in mind: creative people. Designers, writers, developers, startup owners, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution for such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
UNLOCK CHAOS CONTROL PREMIUM FOR $4,99:
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ Due Tomorrow task list for planning your activities for tomorrow
★ Weekly Digest: tasks of the current week in one handy task list
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
Keywords: gtd, context, task, to-do, list, manager, inbox, project, goal, done, time, grocery, checklist, planner, note, todo, wunderlist, clear
Capturing thoughts whenever they occur and confidently drilling down to the thing you should be doing right now is at the heart of Nirvana — freeing your mind to be in the moment and focused on the task at hand.
This app is the mobile extension of the critically acclaimed, cloud-based Nirvanahq.com desktop app — the trusted system of thousands around the world, always in-sync, and now always with you.
More from developer
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views