Celebrity Look-alike determines which celebrities look like you.
It uses advanced machine learning techniques based on a deep neural network to search through a database of over 20 000 celebrities. It's remarkably accurate!
You can enter a picture by:
* Taking a picture
* Selecting an existing photo from your gallery or Google Photos
For best results, make sure your full face is visible, facing the camera and well lit.
Things to try:
* Different pictures of yourself
* Pictures of friends and family
* With and without accessories like glasses, hats etc.
* Share the results with friends
* Pictures of celebrities to see which ones look-alike
This is currently a beta release, so there may be bugs. Please email me if you encounter any issues and I'll be happy to help.
Sorry about the file size. A high accuracy neural network currently takes up a decent amount of space.
A note on celebrity matches:
* Different people see faces in different ways. Some people seem to differentiate faces based on facial contours or certain facial features like nose/eyes while others have a bigger emphasis on other features like hair-style, facial hair, glasses etc.. Therefore, you may find that some matches look more like you and your friends than others. The app shows you a list of top 10 results to make this easier.
The app shows you your top celebrity matches. It may also include what you would look like as an older, younger, larger, smaller, female and male celebrity.
A nice privacy feature of using the Android Celebrity Look-alike app is that all the processing happens directly on your device so your photos are never sent to a server which respects your privacy.
You can choose to share your celebrity comparison by clicking the share button and selecting which celebrity match you'd like to share but that's completely up to you.