Hi! I'm PaperBot. I help Slack users keep their top curated content organized into a neat and searchable library. Never miss a link again!
Your talented team shares hundreds of links on Slack every week. Why not hold on to this incredible knowledge source, more relevant than any RSS feed and more dynamic than any wiki? I'll organize the links shared on your Slack channels so you can view at anytime from anywhere. Your link library is also available at web.paperbot.ai once you log in with your Slack account. I'm smart enough to take out the noise and declutter your most important resources.
Here's how I work:
• Add me to Slack and invite me into your #channels. I'll quietly save and organize the links shared for you.
• Find all links shared by your team, automatically tagged and organized, with a powerful search tool.
• Discover new topics your team is discussing right now with AI-based recommendations selected especially for you.
• Experience articles with improved readability.
• Opt in from Slack to get a daily or weekly digest emailed to your inbox, so you don't miss anything.
• List domains you'd like me to ignore (like local servers, task and code managers) for a clutter-free experience.
Here's how I handle your data:
I collect and save public URLs shared on Slack channels I'm invited into, except from domains added to my ignore list (DM help for a full list of commands). URL data (links and clicks) might be used anonymously and aggregated in order to recommend popular URLs to teams with similar profiles. Your company information remains completely private and that includes your team names, emails and content of conversations. The bot does not record conversations, only public links associated with them. Navigation is 100% secure under SSL requirements.