doozie - so that parents can have an authentic and dependable way to look at things under the Upbringing umbrella.
UA is transforming the ecosystem around upbringing with their parenting
platform driven by factual & regional knowledge, combined with the efficiency and reliability of AI and expert medical guidance. Welcome to Doozie!!
This section is about consuming content in an engaging way. We believe knowledge delivery via content can be better controlled & qualitatively curated.
Two variants exist
1. Child smaller than 3 years -- Healthcare focussed primarily.
2. Child between 4 to 18 years -- Diverse upbringing focus.
1. Quick switch for "Regional" when the child is less than 3 years of age.
2. This section shows vernacular interviews and content is powered by a knowledge layer from 8000+ blog posts & knowledge of the interviewer.
Super Daadi - AI Bot
We make AI based self-serve utilities which are meant to be focused towards a specific line of action. We have a live bot right now which is focussed towards healthcare and easy identification of health issues at home.
1. Understand the correlation between symptoms.
2. Is optimized for understanding issues for children between 0 to 18 years.
3. Provide a list of possible problems.
4. Provide *Nuskhe at a symptom level.
*Nuskhe - These are home remedies.
5. Understand gender and age-specific issues.
Journeys - Milestones & Memories
Journey sections cover the temporal dataset & is expected to contribute to engagement and care delivery. It comes in two flavors with the respective flows:
Motivation: To deliver knowledge, assess a customer, deliver medical feedback from a panel of Doctors.
Flow: Watch a non-regional video --> Click on "New Milestone" --> Record your own milestone --> Submit --> Wait for Panel review to analyse and get back.
You can also make milestones without videos --> these are not eligible for "Panel Review"
Motivation: A place for parents where they can store and relive their memories.
Flow: Click on "add memory" --> select media --> select mood --> write a cool comment --> Click on save.
It is always available in the Journey section.
#doozie #parenting #ua #upbringing