Viz Alpha is a demo application of the Comprehensive Viz Stroke Platform and not a medical device.
Viz.ai uses artificial intelligence to automatically detect large vessel occlusion (LVO) strokes and triage positive LVO patients directly to the relevant specialist within minutes. Of the 40 CTAs performed in your network today, you will receive an alert for the one positive LVO that needs your attention. You can review the non-contrast CT, CTA and Viz CTP images, communicate though HIPAA-compliant messaging and initiate transfer. This application will demonstrate how the comprehensive Viz Stroke System works.
Viz Alpha now shows Viz ICH (510k pending), which uses artificial intelligence to automatically detect intracerebral hemorrhages and triage the patient directly to the neurosurgeon on call, and Viz Volume, a clinical trial support product used to quantify the volume of an ICH (Viz Volume is not commercially available).
Using this app you can experience how the Viz Stroke System:
- can automatically detect LVOs
- can help to triage LVO stroke patients
- allows you to review stroke images
- enables seamless switching between patient CTA, CTP and non-contrast CT stroke images
- facilitates communication with with members of the stroke team using secure, HIPAA-compliant messaging
- connects directly to the referring ED, critical care transfer services and the angio lab
- can work in your healthcare system