Our app has a host of features which can help you stay on top of your finances:
• View account balances
• View your recent transaction history
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Transfer money to your payees (both domestic and international payments*)
• Pay your Bills
• Transfer money to your family and friends using only their mobile phone number (Customers must be registered for Pay to Mobile service)
• Top Up your own/family/friends prepay mobile phones. *
• Open a 365 Monthly Saver account in minutes. *
• Search for Bank of Ireland Branches and ATMs in your area
• Contact Bank of Ireland
All accounts, payees and bills must be already registered on your 365 online profile in order to access them and perform above services on the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App.
You can get started by simply downloading the App and logging in with your existing 365 Online login details.
The first time you use the App, you will be asked to review and accept our Bank of Ireland online terms and conditions, which can also be viewed on www.bankofireland.com
* ROI customers only
Please note: the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking app only supports OS versions 2.1 and higher.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Once logged in, you will see the main dashboard displaying all of your Bank of Ireland accounts registered to your profile. From here you can access a host of features including:
• View account balances
• Check your recent transaction history & search transactions
• Make money transfers between your own accounts & to your payees
• Pay your bills
• Make International transfers*
• Setup future-dated payments
• Access financial graphing
• Add, view & delete payees
• Register & view your eStatements
• Setup & manage standing orders
• Save multiple user profiles to your tablet
• Personalise your dashboard by re-arranging or hiding your accounts
• Register & amend your mobile phone or email details
• Register for the Pay to Mobile service
• Apply for BOI products *
• Mobile Phone Top Up *
Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking is available for use on Android tablets for our customers who are registered for 365 online. Your existing 365 online login credentials are used to access Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking. If you are not already registered, please visit www.365online.com today.
Accounts must already be registered to your 365 online profile in order to access them on Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking.
For further information on Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking, refer to our FAQs and Terms & Conditions available from our website.
* ROI customers only
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland Life is a trading name of New Ireland Assurance Company plc. New Ireland Assurance Company plc trading as Bank of Ireland Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England & Wales (No. 7022885), Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London, EC4M 9BE.
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
Start a small business or grow your existing business. Cover medical or school expenses, pay fees or rent, and more. Never be caught without cash again.
NO loan application or trips to a bank or special forms or applications required. Apply from ANYWHERE in Kenya!
Simply download our app, connect with facebook, answer a few quick questions, and you will get an instant decision.
If approved, up to 4000KSh will be sent to your M-Pesa account instantly.
Thousands of Kenyans are investing in themselves and their businesses with Mkopo Rahisi. Download Mkopo Rahisi and join them today!
"It has made my business expand to a level I didn't expect. I love Mkopo Rahisi so very much!"
"Mkopo Rahisi is an oasis in a desert. They helped me when I needed them most, their team is friendly and professional"
"It has enabled me to continue with my business even when I run out of cash. It's like a savior to me!"
"You can really depend on Mkopo Rahisi. I've opened a mitumba business for my wife through Mkopo Rahisi"
"Very reliable in times of emergency. The whole team is superb!"
See what the buzz is about and download Mkopo Rahisi for yourself. All you need is an Android phone, facebook account, M-Pesa line, and 5 minutes!
Privacy and permissions: When you download Mkopo Rahisi, we will ask to scan your M-Pesa SMS and other information in order to verify your identity, credit worthiness, and provide you the fastest loan in the world. We take privacy very seriously and your personal information will never be shared without your direct permission.
Note: Only one account is allowed per phone, and you must own the phone to register for Mkopo Rahisi.
permanent tsb customers who are registered for online banking can:
• Check balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer money
• Find your nearest branch or ATM
• Use the Currency Converter
• Set up reminders
• And lots more
Note: The online banking service is for personal customers only. If you are not a permanent tsb customer, you can still use some features on the app.
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at www.permanenttsb.ie/mobile.
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
All you need to have is a CIMB Niaga saving account or Rekening Ponsel account to be able to register and use the Go Mobile service.
Currently the application supported by Android devices with OS 2.x, 3.x and 4.x (Fixed login for Android devices with OS 2.x, 3.x on June 14, 2014)
To access our web version, please login through https://mobile.cimbclicks.co.id/wap
How to use:
To register directly from Go Mobile application, make sure you are using the same mobile phone number registered when you open the account; or you can also register Go Mobile at any CIMB Niaga ATM (please ensure that you are registering your own mobile number).
Go Mobile application will require you to disclose/enable some personal information, such as:
1. Location (for ATM/Branch Locator)
2. mBanking PIN (only for financial transaction)
3. Your source of account and beneficiary account number (for fund transfer transaction)
4. ATM card number (for registration only)
5. Mobile phone number (for phone credit reload, bill payment)
6. Bill payment number (for bill payment feature)
After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all Go Mobile features. In every login attempt, a passcode will be sent through SMS*.
Through Go Mobile application, you can enjoy a wide range of banking transactions as follow:
- Transfer to: own and other Rekening Ponsel or CIMB Niaga account; other bank member of ATM Bersama or Prima by online transfer/real time transfer, clearing, and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement); overseas to foreign country
- Bank wide relationship Balance Information
- View up several last transactions in your savings, rekening ponsel, credit card activities
- Bill Payment (for all credit card, loan, insurance, telephone, etc)
- Purchase (prepaid airtime reload and Rekening Ponsel Coupon)
- Find nearest ATM and CIMB Niaga branch location
For more info, please contact Phone Banking 14041.
*All SMS received from Go Mobile will be charged by your phone provider.
We’ve updated the RBS app to make it even easier to view your money
• We’ve refreshed the look and feel of the app
• We’ve made it easier to make repetitive payments
• If you really love the app, we’ve introduced an option that will allow you to recommend this to a friend
• If you’re a Cashback Plus customer, you can now check your Rewards balance on the app.
• We’ve changed the way we let you know about new features in the latest version of the app
• We’ve changed the savings icons so you can now tell which account is an ISA
What else can the RBS app do for you?
• Get Cash from your account at any RBS, NatWest or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your RBS accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Check your RBS mortgage account and credit card balance
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family and bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Digital Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the RBS or NatWest Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register:
To use the RBS Mobile Banking app, you need to have a RBS personal current account with debit card and Digital Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Digital Banking customer number and login credentials, debit card and your postcode. Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got a Digital Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Digital Banking at rbs.co.uk/digital
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
FEATURES – available 24/7
• NEW! Deposit checks
• Check balances
• View account transaction history
• Transfer funds and make loan payments
• Pay bills*
• View and activate your cash back offers
• ATM locator
*To pay bills you must be registered for Bill Pay in On-Line Teller and have previously set up your payees.
Mobile Banking is secure!
• Your account information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access.
• We will never transmit account number information.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.sharoncu.com/about-us-privacy.htm
- Check account balance and view account activity
- Quick Balance
- BBL Credit Card service
- Transfer funds between your accounts or other Bangkok Bank accounts and to other banks’ accounts
- Pay for goods and services
- Scan to Pay
- Check Transfer and Payment Transaction History on Bualuang mBanking
- Save Favorite Transaction
- Mutual fund services
- Find branches and ATM locations
- View Personal Limit on Bualuang mBanking
Get started by following these easy steps:
- If you are an existing Bualuang iBanking customer, just download the Bualuang mBanking application and log on right away with your existing User ID and Password.
- If you are a new user, register at any Bangkok Bank ATM or branch to get a User ID and PIN then download the Bualuang mBanking application and log on right away.
For further assistance please call Bualuang Phone 1333 or (66) 0-2645-5555 or visit www.bangkokbank.com/mbanking
RBS Mobile Banking provides you convenience, freedom and flexibility to conduct your banking transactions on your mobile phone.
Experience the ease of keeping in control of your routine banking transactions - anytime, anywhere. RBS Mobile Banking offers you a secure platform where you can view balances, transact and manage request on your Saving Account
Some of the services available are:
• View : Account Summary, Mini-Statement & Locate ATM/ Branch
• Transact: Funds Transfer- Third Party/ NEFT/ RTGS
• Manage: Pay bills, Request for Cheque Book/ Demand Draft & Manage Devices
4 easy steps to start using RBS Mobile Banking:
1. Download the RBS Mobile Banking application on your mobile phone/tablet from Google Android Playstore.
2. Register yourself by entering your NetBanking User ID, your RBS registered mobile number, your RBS Debit Card number and expiry date.
3. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number with RBS. Enter the OTP and your NetBanking Login password.
4. You will be requested to create a 6 digit MPIN which will be used to log in to the RBS Mobile Banking application going forward.
Note: To use this facility, you need to be registered for RBS NetBanking and need to have your mobile number registered with the bank.
- Les fonctionnalités de gestion de comptes (consultation des soldes et des opérations, virements, gestion de budget...)
- Votre messagerie sécurisée bred.fr avec la possibilité d'échanger directement avec votre conseiller
- Vos relevés électroniques
- Votre coffre-fort numérique (option) pour retrouver l'ensemble de vos documents bancaires, personnels et factures électroniques
- Votre fonction e-Code qui vous permet de sécuriser vos opérations sensibles, vos achats sur les sites internet marchands (3DSecure) et signer électroniquement vos contrats depuis votre mobile
- Et bien d'autres services (recherche agence, numéros utiles, simulateur de prêt, commande de chéquier et devises?)
En cas de problèmes liés à la mise à jour de l'application ou de l'os merci de nous en faire part sur email@example.com.
Before activating the Mobile Banking App, please ensure to first register for the mobile banking channel, by either submitting a channel registration form at the Branch or by opting for the service through your Internet Banking account.
A user can view their account statements on the go at their convenience, even while work or commuting. Checking the balance in your account, managing and scheduling utility bill payments, adding a top-up in your prepaid mobile phone or DTH account, paying VISA credit card bills, or instantly transferring money from one bank account to another through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is now possible at the click of just a few buttons on your phone.
Banking through the Mobile App not only saves you time or a visit to the Bank, but also reduces the risk of fraud. Every transaction or beneficiary addition requires a dynamic OTP (one- time- password) authentication. A user will also get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in your account, through any alternate banking channel like ATM, Point of Sale (POS), Internet or Mobile Banking.
The following Key services can be now be easily accessed from your mobile handset:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Statement Enquiries.
• Cheque Status Enquiry / Stop Payment.
• Cheque Book Requests.
• Fund Transfer between Accounts within the Bank and to other Banks (NEFT).
• Instant Funds Remittance through IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service).
• Utility Bill Payments.
• Mobile and DTH Recharge.
We take every step to keep the account safe and secure when banking on the mobile device. IDBI Bank uses sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer from your mobile phone to the Bank’s mobile banking server. The MPIN created by the user, is securely encrypted on the mobile handset itself ad MPIN does not travel over the air. No account information or any other account sensitive credentials is stored on your mobile phone, making it completely safe and secure.
DBS mBanking offers you the safer and simple way to:
- Activate your cards for overseas usage
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Add/delete biller
- IPO application & share payments
- SGS applications
- One time bill payment
- ATM/Branch/AXS locator
- Remittances (Funds Transfer Overseas)
- Pay any local credit card and overseas Visa card
If you have any feedback or suggestion:
- tweet @dbsbank http://twitter.com/dbsbank
- facebook http://www.facebook.com/dbsmbanking
Simply login using your existing DBS iBanking User ID, PIN and DBS iB Secure Device.
Do not have DBS iBanking? Please visit www.dbs.com/sg/personal/ibanking to apply.
Tip: You are also able to login to DBS mBanking via your phone browser if you do not wish to download the application. Just visit https://mobile.dbs.com.sg
StarToken NG, the next generation secure digital banking app, allows convenient access to digital banking services of Bank of India from your Android phones while maintaining the strictest security standards.
Install, Activate and Enjoy worry-free banking with intuitive user experience and watertight security from REL-ID
• Quick Banking featuring your frequently used banking services such as Balance Inquiry, Mini Statement, Self-Link Fund Transfer, Third-Party Fund Transfer, NEFT etc.
• Search for nearby ATM or Branch
• Transaction authorization for seamless retail commerce experience
• One click access to online banking for additional services like utility payments, tax payments etc.
And many more...
These features include:
- Check your account balances and available funds
- View recent and pending transactions
- Transfer money between your First Trust Bank accounts*
- Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
- Pay bills*
- Get up to date currency conversion rates using our foreign exchange calculator
- Find your nearest branch and cash machine
- Plus.....you can stay in touch with us on Twitter
* You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
Foreign exchange calculator - helps you work out the conversion of sterling to other currencies around the world.
Find your nearest First Trust Bank branch or First Trust Bank cash machine anywhere in Northern Ireland.
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can start using First Trust Bank Mobile Banking straight away. Just download the app, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you’re not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit www.firsttrustbank.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to sign-up today.
First Trust Bank is a trade mark of AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.), incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800.
AIB Tablet Banking - an easy way to access the most popular AIB Internet Banking services: including International Payments, Pay a Bill, Transfer Money between Own Accounts, Manage Payees, Mobile Top Up and Transfer Money to Other Irish Accounts. For more information please visit our website www.aib.ie
My Money Manager – Review your budgets, spending and set saving goals. For more information please visit our website www.aib.ie
Foreign Exchange Calculator
Personal Loan Calculator
Graduate Loan Calculator
Student Loan Calculator
Locator - Locate your nearest AIB Branch or AIB ATM anywhere in Ireland
Twitter feed - Stay connected with us through our Twitter feed.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Please note: You must be registered for AIB Phone & Internet Banking to use this app.
If you are encountering any issues using the app please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you experience problems running this app, please ensure the option "Don't keep activities" is unchecked in your device's Developer options.
Step 1: To use this app and receive your activation code successfully you must first register for Me2U on AIB Internet Banking
(The Me2U App cannot be used until you carry out this step)
Step 2: Activate the app by entering the Me2U details you have registered on AIB Internet Banking
Step 3: You will receive an activation code to complete the activation process successfully
What is Me2U:
Me2U – Is an easy way for AIB Phone & Internet Banking customers to send and receive money between Visa cards in a convenient manner using just the recipient’s mobile number.
Me2U allows users to send money from an AIB euro personal Visa debit or credit card to a recipient’s euro personal Visa card (credit, debit or prepaid) using just the recipient’s mobile number. Me2U users also have the option to send money using the recipients Visa card number. For more information please visit our website www.aib.ie/Me2U
The inbox within the app shows the status of all sent and received payments allowing registered users to keep track of their Me2U payments.
Please note: You must be a registered AIB Phone & Internet Banking customer and you will need to register for Me2U through AIB Internet Banking to access the app. You must also have a valid AIB Visa Card (debit card or credit card), email address to use this service.
Transaction Limits apply:
You can send up to 5 Me2U payments per day, subject to the maximum daily amount of €300.
Unregistered recipients will be contacted via text advising a payment is awaiting collection on Visa’s collection website. Unregistered recipients then have up to 7 days to claim the payment using a ‘claim code’ which was separately advised to them by the payment sender.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Terms and Conditions apply.