This Smart extension works with Sony SmartWatch 1 (MN2) and Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2).
* usable as normal wrist watch
* build in clock designer for individual analog clocks
* 20 individual watch designs
* 8 digital clocks and 12 predefined analog clocks
* supporting Low Power Mode
* choose your own designed clock face, clock hands
* choose backgroundimage from your gallery
* customizable textcolor
* customizable backgroundcolor
* customizable clocksize (only for digital clocks)
* customizable clockposition (only for digital clocks)
* customizable clock face color, clock hands color (only for analog clocks)
* switch between 12h and 24h format
* show phone battery level
ATTENTION: Custom Watch does not work with Sony LiveView!
Does the Custom Watch replace the native watch?
No. Nobody can replace the native watch.
But we implemented an autostart option for Custom Watch on SmartWatch 2. This means Custom Watch will start automatically so it will almost feel like the native watch.
On your SmartWatch 1 you can run the "Custom Watch" with the option "Use as wrist watch" to run the "Custom Watch" App permanently till you stop this app. It will also restart after connection is lost.
Does the "Custom Watch" decrease the battery life of my SmartWatch?
Sure. If you use an app it will always reduce the battery life on all devices, especialy if use it permanently.
But, thanks to Sonys last update the low power mode can be used on Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2) now.
So we maximized the battery lifetime for SmartWatch2.
For SmartWatch 1 users here are some tips:
The display of the Smart Watch decrease the battery life most, so we implemented two options for you:
* "Dim after 10 seconds" to dim down the SmartWatch display after 10 seconds till you touch the display.
* "Stand by after 10 seconds" to turns of the display after 10 seconds and will wake up after touching the display.
So it is your choice how much energy you save.
Is it possible to display the battery level of the SmartWatch.
No. There is no possibility to read out the battery sensor of the SmartWatch at this time.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
custom clock for SmartWatch
Timer will sound your phone's default alarm sound for 3 seconds and post a notification to the SmartWatch.
Swipe left or right to switch between stop watch and timer. They function independently.
When on a paused or stopped timer, swipe up to go to the "Set Timer" screen. Use arrows to control which digit to modify, and + or - buttons to change value of digit. Digits roll from 0 to 9, or from 9 to 0. Max value is 99:59. 00:00 is legal and will set an immediate alarm. Swipe down to return.
Control remembers most everything about where you were, except letting the watch go to sleep while in the 'Set Timer' screen will exit the 'Set Timer' screen, returning to the 'Timer Alarm' screen.
I hope you find this useful.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Please Download Internet Watch Pro from this link
This app will not be updated!
This stop watch can measure 1/100 sec upto 9999:99:99'99.
The stop watch can run in background, quit without pausing clock,
the stop watch continue to count up.
In settings window, you can select font to display.
On top of that, you get a quick yet comprehensive overview of your device's battery state.
★ Tracks battery status over time: Line chart visualization of battery state by day, week, month.
★ Integration into native Android applications: Battery level indicator icon and battery state (full charged, charging, unplugged).
★ Running out of battery warnings: Adjustable warning level and notifications.
ツ Funny voices: audio notifications for "charging started", "charging completed" and "running low in battery" come with voices that sound like Clinton, Cowboy, Gilbert, Mickey, Mob, Stitch, Walken or Yoda.
Battery Info Shown:
★ Battery Level
★ Battery Status
★ Battery Temperature (Celsius and Fahrenheit visualization support)
★ Battery Voltage
★ Device Name
★ Device Build Number
Note: you can deactivate the function that the application comes to foreground when charging as well as the voice notifications. Just open the menu and hit "Settings". There are a lot of other options there - feel free to adjust them according to your preference.
*** If you like our app ☺, please recommend it to your friends and write a review. ***
Keywords: battery, watch, monitor, status, power, energy, life, save, warning, level, charge, charging, full, plug, device, track
Also usefull features:
- short beep every half hour (can be disabled)
- do not beep from ... till ... hour (for example at the night, default settings are from 10pm till 9am)
Since this application was developed for myself I did the most battery efficient code. No background services consuming battery!!! It uses system alarm service that runs always.
Take a snapshot of your watch, save it and list results. Switch profiles and track the accuracy of your collection.
In case of any bugs, please report them, we will do our best to release the update.
Wishes? We are listening to you. Enjoy.
If you have Battery Watch installed, clicking on the Widget will open the app. If not, you will be asked whether you would like to download Battery Watch.
Always know your battery level with the Battery Watch Widget!
- Widget for Battery Watch(available at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.s4bb.batterywatch)
- Shows a Widget on the Android home-screen with battery charge level.
- Indicates that the battery is charging when the power cable is attached.
- Clicking on the Widget opens Battery Watch or prompts you to install Battery Watch if not yet installed.
In this app, the bill for using mobile data in Myanmar in which it costs 2 kyats for GSM and 4 kyats for W/CDMA per minute is calculated for user convenience. If you don't want this function, just uncheck "Calculate Bills" in Settings.
And you can also see Overall Report which shows all the records and in Daily Report how many minutes you use per each day is shown.
Suggestions are welcome. :) Thanks for Encouraging me!
"If your are looking for a Stop watch that is having a simple design and easy to use this is the one for you " .
Even if you minimise the application the stop watch will still counts and you can see the progress in the notification bar .
You can use stop watch in timing situations like sports,games,etc...
"Timing is very much important in everyones life stop watch application will help you to track your timings"
*Simple and easy to use UI.
*Without opening the app you can see the time elapsed in the notification bar.
*Large Fond and Laps can be saved .
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
Featuring both digital and analog watch faces, Pure Watch it's a beautiful watch designed with SmartWatch 2 in mind.
The exclusive design of Pure Watch take full advantage of the SmartWatch 2 screen, both in terms of dimensions and in terms of technology.
Pure Watch exclusive design supports the Monochrome display (also known as Low Power Mode) with unmatched contrast visibility during the day.
Pure Watch also works with Real Time Precision which means that you will never miss a minute with Pure Watch.
You can switch between digital and analog watch face and also between several available colors with Pure Watch Preferences from your SmartPhone and see the changes happening live on your SmartWatch 2.
1) Pure Watch it's a exclusive app for SmartWatch 2.
2) Pure Watch need that your SmartWatch 2 stays connected and synched with your Smartphone via bluetooth in order to work properly. For better experience please keep your SmartWatch 2 close to your Smartphone in order to allow a good bluetooth signal between the devices. Currently Sony is the only one allowed to develop standalone apps that can run on your SmartWatch 2 without the need of a smartphone.
3) Sony XPERIA users with Battery STAMINA Mode enabled need to add Pure Watch to your white list.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Then install this app - the big numbers produced from this app will be displayed from the starting of the reboot of the device will display the battery level as real numbers so that you will be aware of the level at any given point.
Keywords: Battery status, Big numbers, Large numbers, Battery indicator, Show stats