The home phone you can take anywhere
It could save you oodles of money because you can make calls from your Virgin Phone talk plan on your smartphone, anywhere you can connect to a WiFi network, at no extra cost. It's free to download and exclusive to Virgin Media customers.
Once you've registered, open the app and make use of all of those unlimited calls you have in your Virgin Phone talk plan. And it works whether you're at home, at a friend's house, in a café or anywhere else with WiFi.
SmartCall isn’t like Skype. With SmartCall you can call normal numbers; using the same unlimited minutes that are included in your Virgin Phone talk plan.
The person you're calling doesn't have to have SmartCall or be a Virgin Media customer, if the type of number you're calling is inclusive in your Virgin Phone talk plan then you can call them at no extra cost with SmartCall.
It even works from abroad
Wave goodbye to those hefty roaming charges. Now you can use the same calls you get with your home phone while you're abroad, so you can catch up with friends and family without worrying about a nasty bill when you get home.
Unlimited calls, at no extra cost
SmartCall uses the unlimited calls in your home phone plan, so they never cost a penny extra. Save your mobile minutes or your Pay As You Go credit for when you need them. Just connect to your nearest WiFi and make unlimited SmartCalls instead.
SmartCall works on up to two smartphones (so you can share it with your family) and it doesn’t even matter what mobile network you’re with.
All your contacts at your fingertips
Flicking through that old address book to find your auntie’s number is a pain you can live without. With SmartCall, you’ll have all your smartphone's contacts where you want them, so you can make calls much quicker and easier.
Share the love
Each Virgin Phone account holder can use the SmartCall app on up to two devices, so someone else in your home can enjoy making unlimited calls from your talk plan too. Better yet, you can make calls at the same time - perfect if you live with a phone-hogger.
This premier app turns your phone into the fastest high-bandwidth Internet hotspot around so you can use your laptop, tablet, or game console online. It also easily enables internet via USB, and it's optimized for the latest lightning-fast 4G connections.
This "Lite" version is just for testing if your phone is compatible before buying the "Pro" version, since not all phones support the hotspot. The "Lite" version is limited to 2 days and then a 5-minute window once per day.
The "Pro" version is not limited, and is the way to go for tech aficionados who crave internet wherever they go, on whatever device they have, and for business professionals who need 100% reliable online access while traveling and meeting clients.
All for a low, 1-time purchase less than half what some carriers charge every month for a basic hotspot, backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Does not require root.
Include widgets for 1-touch toggle.
--- PHONE COMPATIBILITY ---
* Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus (no USB), Stratosphere, Exhibit, Exhibit 2, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Gio, Intercept, Attain, Fascinate, Galaxy Note, Transform, Conquer, Epic, Sidekick 4G, Doubletime, Captivate, Droid Charge
* Motorola Razr, Bionic, Droid 3, X2, Photon
* HTC Wildfire S, Amaze 4G
* Pantech Crossover, Breakout
* Dell Streak
* Sony Xperia arc
* LG G2x, Ally, Optimus C, Optimus V, Optimus S
* Huawei Ascend 2
* T-mobile G2, Comet (Huawei Ideos U8150)
May not work with other phones, but you are welcome to try.
NOT compatible with most HTC, EVO, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Prevail, Motorola Triumph, Casio Commando, LG Spectrum, Motorola Bravo,
--- LITE VERSION LIMITATIONS ---
This "Lite" version works for 2 days starting from first download.
After that you can test it for a 5-minute window once per day.
It is not intended to be a long-term useful app on its own, but only for evaluation to see if it works with your phone, before you buy the full version. If you need more time to evaluate it please see the Help page.
If it doesn't work with your phone, sorry for the hassle, and we'll try to add compatibility with more models in the future.
--- SPRINT CUSTOMERS: Please use the in-app upgrade feature if you would like the Pro version.
--- LEGAL ---
This software must be used in accordance with any service agreements from your phone provider. See Terms and Conditions in the app for details.
--- ABOUT THE DEVELOPER ---
SVTP is a family business using technology for development projects in Africa. This app actually came out of research on providing Internet through mobiles phones in Africa. Profits from this app support more development projects in the area of technology and solar power for Africa. Thanks for your support!
You can easily share your Internet mobile with only ONE CLICK.
Mobile HotSpot shows the number of devices connected to your hotspot. It is also possible to see in detail the list of all connected devices.
You can define a timer to turn off your HotSpot automatically after a number of minutes.
Also you can automatically activate your HotSpot as you connect your phone on AC or USB power. In the same way, as you disconnect your phone from a power source you can automatically turn off the HotSpot application.
Finally, in order to save your battery "Mobile HotSpot" turns itself off and instantly stops sharing when your battery is running at less than 20%.
Most parameters can be changed via a configuration screen available via the menu: SSID, timer, battery level, notification.
Mobile HotSpot is the most complete application on Google Play to manage tethering and share your Internet connection from your phone.
It is compatible with Desktop, Laptop, iPad, Playstation 3 (PS3), Xbox, Blueray, Smart TV.
For the first five uses the application is free and without advertising. Thereafter it is possible to remove the ads for $ 1.99. (Version Pro : http://goo.gl/NLHVi )
Warning, some providers block the Internet connection sharing or tethering (Ex: Sprint). This application works only if tethering is running on your phone.
If Mobile HotSpot is not compatible with your device, please don’t rate it negatively. Instead send me an email describing your problem, your model device and I will be pleased to implement corrections and publish an updated version.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you need help to solve a problem, you can visit the Mobile HotSpot support or FAQ Web pages :
PLEASE ! Take 1 minute to participate to our survey to create a list of compatible devices at : http://goo.gl/932DA
** Your carrier may charge you for hotspot, validate your agreement your provider.
Calls and texting between Voxofon users is completely free. Otherwise, enjoy cheap international calls and SMS! Cheap calls over WiFi/3G/4G or a local number will connect you to any phone.
• Free calls app to app
• Cheap international calls to any phone (from 1 ¢/min)*
• Free texting between Voxofon users
• Cheap SMS to any mobile in the world (from 0.9 ¢)
• Use your data connection (WiFi/3G/4G) for VoIP calls
• Receive replies to your messages
• Crystal-clear HD VoIP calls
• You pay per minute - no hidden fees, setup costs or subscriptions
• Cost of each call and SMS displayed before the call/text
• Works on Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, or any computer
• No ads!
• Call UK from 1 ¢/min
• Call Mexico from 1 ¢/min
• Call India very cheap
Includes the excellent PJSIP and CSipSimple (library mode) software.
Better user ratings and cheaper rates to most destinations compared to Skype, Truphone, Rebtel, Jajah, Vonage, Vopium, Millitalk, Chattime, icall or calling card.
* Cheap international calls to many destinations, including Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe