On the bench: Show your players what you want them to do. PlayDesigner Basketball can be used on the bench to illustrate strategies and tactics as the game evolves.
At practice: During a practice, a coach can organize drills and quickly show players what is coming next.
At home: Create your own animated playbook and download and view plays from other coaches and players. PlayDesigner Basketball is a tool for the creative coach to explore new concepts, to analyze competing teams and to teach players in a new and innovative way.
The perfect companion for creative coaches from high school to college basketball that want to develop and win as a team.
- Game schedules and scores
- Team news
- Player profiles
- Passport Checkins
- Downloadable content
Other Key Features:
- Share news about the league and your favorite local basketball team to your social network
- Get alerted for any upcoming basketball game
- Monitor your favorite team’s progress throughout the conference
- See tweets from basketball personalities
Tags: Pinoy, hoops, PBA, FIBA, NCAA, Philippines, basketball
PBA,XtraFrame, Xtra, Frame, Bowling,Professional,Bowlers,Association,Live,Tournaments
Gives you mobile access to everything you need to follow the Aces including scores, the latest news, the schedule, social media feeds and of course stats and the team roster.
We hope you enjoy using this app to enhance your Aces Fan Experience!
Track Points, FGA/M, 3PA/M FTA/M, Fouls, Offensive / Defensive Rebounds, Assists,Turnovers, Block Shots, and Steals per player by Period and totals per team.
3 customizable fields to create your own stats.
** New FIBA option for International bonus rules available in settings ****
**** Unsure if this will work for you? Try our Basketball Stats Lite version!!! *****
** QUESTIONS OR ISSUES? For quicker response contacts us at INFO@Hayava.com **
***** Display Season Average within the APP ***********
Select Menu ... MORE ... and Scroll to the bottom of the Menu to select View Season Stats. Select previously saved games to build Season view instantly
Show/Hide player names on the stats entry screen via a setting on the Settings page.
Long Click on Player's Icon to quickly Sub players IN/OUT of game. No need to return to the manage line-up page.
To Change the Possession Arrows - Click on Score, Team Name, or Arrow to change the arrow.
Email results at any point for the game - Team stats only or with player's stats as an HTML, or CSV attachment.
Save the details of the game for later viewing.
*** EXPORTING FILES ***
To export a game you must save the game first. Once saved, it will come up in the list to EXPORT. The EXPORTED game will be placed on the SDCARD for emailing or copying via usb to your PC. The extension of the file will be .bbzip
*** NOW SUPPORTS MAXPREPS file exporting and emailing for easy loading of stats to MaxPreps ***
- New feature allows for Texting of 1 player's stats. Select a Player then Select Menu option to send the player's stats.
-Supports Quarters or Halves
-Supports Bigger Tablet screen
-CSV file can be used to calculate season averages. For an example spreadsheet with formulas, just contact us.
**If your email client strips off attachments, try using yahoo or hotmail as your email sender OR downloading K-9 mail app or similar app to use your gmail account.
You can insert, and save in the archive for future use, the name of the teams and all its 12 players.
You can track free throws Made/Attempt, 2 points Made/Attempt, 3 points Made/Attempt, defensive and offensive rebounds, blocks, steals, assists, turn overs, personal fouls and fouls against.
Now you can insert the time when a player was substituted, in this mode you can see the time played by each player. If you insert the time of substitution, at the end of each quarter, you must “close the quarter” by pushing on the score on the court, chose the next quarter by “+” button and finally pushing on the central button with the new quarter.
There are a screen with singular player statistics and another with the statistics of all the players of the match (included VAL, OER and now PLUS/MINUS too); when you push on a point or foul button a splash screen show the total points or fouls of the player.
The app made a .csv file with the statistics and the progression of the score in the folder of your SD (/BASKOTE) and it can send to an email address; with this .csv file you can create an excel file of the entire statistics of the game (included VAL, OER and now PLUS/MINUS too).
Match result always viewable and you can see the entire progression of the score by pushing on the score on the court and then on the quarter button.
Now you can share the full stats or a summary (of one team or both teams) with many app installed on your mobile (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Watshup......)
Very simple and friendly graphic.
Need to find your next game? How about a player's next game? Need directions to your next game? Wondering where a team is from? Need to see who advanced in a bracket or where someone stands in pool play? How about the latest score in pool and bracket play? Want to receive a text of a game result or where a team plays next? All this and more can be found on the National Travel Basketball Association app.
- Team search
- View schedules
- View pool standings
- View brackets
- Receive game notifications
- Venue directions
- Team rosters (if offered)
- Live results and box scores (if offered)
- View documents
-Follow us on Twitter @Arrowsharkprods and when we reach 100 followers, Team Basketball Stats will go FREE for a limited time.
-Stats can be viewed per game or as a season total.
-Track 2 pt field goals made and attempted, 3 pt field goals made and attempted, free throws made and attempted, offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds, blocks, steals, assists, turnovers, personal fouls, and charges. Along with these are 4 customizable buttons which can be changed at will.
-See the instructional video at
for detailed instructions.
-Visit our website at http://arrowsharkprods.weebly.com/
-Follow us on Twitter @Arrowsharkprods
-Like Arrowshark on Facebook!
-Please report any force closed errors so that they may be fixed.
Very useful for dumping statistics for your son, brother, friend, and to share these with anyone you want via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
You can always see the previous games, if you win or lose, the assessment was made, and many other things.
In addition, you can see the averages of the players you have saved in the database and compartirlos with everyone.
Tags: Sports, Basketball, basketball, statistics, entertainment, share.
TRACK STATS QUICKLY, EASILY, AND ACCURATELY
- Our touch screen controls makes it easy to track stats.
- Built-in tutorials get you up to speed quickly.
- We have In-App LIVE CHAT for any questions you may have.
- Track the stats/shots of a single player, your team, and/or both teams.
- NO LIMIT to the number of seasons, games, teams or players!
- Add makes, misses, and shot locations with an intuitive touch system.
- Any mistake can be quickly undone.
- Trackable stats: rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers, charges taken, fouls received, fouls committed, possessions, and more.
- Use our in-app clock to track game and playing time.
- Substitute players quickly with two lightning-fast methods.
- Official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
- Go offline. No Internet connection required to track stats.
IN GAME HEADS-UP DISPLAY
- Tracking screen shows stats and percentages.
- See fouls, points and playing time per player.
- Review and manage team fouls and timeouts.
- See recent stats play-by-play.
STATS, SHOTCHARTS, BOXSCORES, AND MORE
- Visualize and share the game with powerful reports. (See StatTracker.com Below)
- Use TAGs to organize stats your way.
- Filter data by team, game, player, period(s), and/or TAGs.
- Export to: StatTracker.com (NEW!), HTML, Maxpreps.com
KEEP FANS IN THE LOOP
- Share score reports on social media or via email
- Email box scores and Shot Charts
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON
- Create and manage seasons, games, teams and players.
- Stay focused. Stats are only tracked within the “Current Season”.
- Easily switch between seasons to manage multiple schedules/leagues/years etc.
- Start a new season from an old season.
- Backup/Restore to/from your device
- Backup/Restore via email
- Backup/Restore multiple seasons to the StatTracker.com cloud
NEW! STATTRACKER.COM INTEGRATION (Premium Feature)
Kickstart your season from a desktop/laptop and sync to your mobile device(s). Avoid touch screen data entry and enjoy improved management of seasons/schedules/rosters/etc. Optionally publish a growing range of reports shareable to anyone. Includes unlimited cloud backups. Try it out. The first month of access is our gift to you.
Learn anatomy in an easy and fun way.
With 131 different anatomical structures in latin.
If you're studying medicine want to be a doctor or a physician in the future this is a great app - perfect for medical students.
All the anatomical words are in Latin and some of them also have some special characters for pronunciation help.
The app include these different main structures:
- Medulla spinalis
- Cerebrospinal fluid
- Nervi craniales
Notice: You will have to download Adobe Air after the installation, in order for the app to work. This is beacause the Anatomy Star app is based on flash. Adobe Air helps this flash to run on your device. Adobe Air is one of the most downloaded apps in the app stores around the world.
Keywords: anatomy, anatomie, anatomio, Sobotta, Netter, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Gray's Anatomy for Students, atlas of anatomy, Latin Nomenclature, Anatomy Flash Cards, Anatomy game, medicine, medecine, medical student, med, medic, medico, physician, doctor, Arzt, medicus, lekarz
Now with better images and cleaner interface!
Perfect for medical students around the world (And especially for those studying at the University of Lund, Sweden - since these are the exact structures that you should learn before the exam).
The app includes 152 different structures from the head and neck region.