Uygulama içeriğinde Çay House İlim ve Kültür Derneği'yle ilgili genel bilgilere ulaşabilmenin yanı sıra, çeşitli eklentiler ve yeniliklerle karşılaşacaksınız.
- Videolar: Güncel YouTube videolarımızın tamamına uygulama içerisindeki Videolar bölümünden ulaşabilirsiniz.
- Makaleler: Aklınıza takılan her türlü sorunun cevabını bulabileceğiniz, muhabbet tadındaki Bilimsel, Felsefi ve İslami konuların ele alındığı makaleler okuyabilirsiniz.
- Risale-i Nur oku: İnternet üzerinden Risale-i Nur eserleini E-kitap olarak indirebileceksiniz.
- Mp3 Ders indir: Haftalık sohbetlerimizi mp3 olarak mobil cihazınıza indirebilirsiniz.
- Namaz Tesbihatı: 5 Vakit namaz tesbihatının tamamını, tesbihat butonlarıyla çok daha pratik şekilde kullanabileceksiniz.
- İletişim: Haftalık derslerimizin yapıldığı adresimizi ve sosyal medya ağlarımızın tümüne ulaşabilirsiniz.
!!! UYGULAMAYA OY VERMEYİ UNUTMAYIN !!!
Hataların düzeltilebilmesi için de yorumlarınızı aşağıdan ekleyebilirsiniz.
Finally, learning and practicing a new language is easier and more intuitive than ever
- Choose to learn from over 100 languages
- Native speakers from around the world are your teachers
- HelloTalk's intuitive tools provide an experience that's never made it easier to learn and practice a new language
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
We correct your English writing by producing accurate and natural sentences, free from embarrassing grammar mistakes.
Business professionals who write English emails, international students who deal with assignments in English, or anyone else who wants to communicate in English with more confidence will find ChattingCat to be their best friend.
ChattingCat provides services at relatively low prices using experienced and educated crowdsourced native-speaking tutors. It will relieve your English writing stress, which will help you focus on your ideas and content, rather than your grammar and expressions.
Give us a try and you will see that ChattingCat will make you a better English writer.
The goal of this app is to learn the language in a way to really use and understand Korean.
Thus, you will not only study and learn vocabulary and phrases.
The lessons are instead connected to build up the knowledge step by step including grammar and explanations as well.
Therefore, studying with this app covers all the parts, similar to going to a language school.
* Several lessons, each containing:
* Vocabulary lists with pronunciation
* Grammar explanation
* Sentence Builder to practice sentences using drag-and drop
* New Lessons
* Improved Layout
* Vocab study with images
* Lessons tests
* Improved Sound / Pronunciation
* Internet: Used to play the vocabulary
Please keep in mind, that this is an early alpha with less content, features etc.
Uygulama içerisinde sohbetler, resimler, tanıtım, iletişim, etkinlikler.. gibi menüler işlevler.
Sizde uygulamamızı indirerek bizi daha yakından takip edebilirsiniz ve bize destek olabilirsiniz.
Uygulamaya oy vermeyi unutmayın!!
Free language software to help you learn Maltese words and phrases as and when you need them. Surface languages Maltese has hundreds of essential phrases grouped into topics.
An easy, fun and free way to learn Maltese words and phrases quickly and efficiently, and increase your vocabulary fast.
Learn for free whenever you have a spare minute. Pick one of the many subjects and listen to the native speech, and use the flashcards or test yourself using the multiple choice screens.
All words and phrases are recorded by a native Maltese speaker.
Easy to use flashcard system.
Multiple choice test to improve listening and reading skills in Maltese.
Learnist is a crowd-sourced and organized collection of the world’s knowledge, with curated web, text and video content and Learnboards™ with sequenced lessons and resources on tens-of-thousands of topics.
Follow us on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/LearnistTweets
Like us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Learnist
Have an idea, question or concern? Email email@example.com
The application supports multiple languages at once, then If you study more than one language you will have all your lists in one place. LLWL is always on your device, that's why is a good idea to take notes when you see or hear a new word or phrase you wish to memorize (on class, reading books or magazines, radio, tv, lyrics, advertising, blogs, VOA...). If you write down only a few new words/phrases every day you'll improve your vocabulary and pronunciation for easy.
Create a list of "phrases and words" and tag it for fast location, for example, you can create lists of daily expressions, lists of phrases for your trips, lists of new vocabulary, lists of verbs, lists of difficult words, lists of idioms, lists of false friends... all lists you need. You can also manage "reading lists" and practice with a reading assistant.
You must enter the text in the target language and its translation to your native language. Every list tells you the number of items it contains, how many items in the list you have already learned and which ones you need to learn or improve.
You can listen to your lists with natural voice (you need to install a TTS voice*) and practice pronunciation with Google speech recognition. Practice your lists making tests to determine the degree of knowledge you have of a list, and punctuate each item according to your own estimation (self-evaluation). You can do a test of the hole list or only revise items with low punctuation. Also you can practice using the learning mode to memorize quickly, or just listen to the lists in background mode while you do other things.
- Write down new words and phrases anywhere to memorize and practise pronunciation later.
- List type "phrases and words" with a "test mode" (punctuation and learning mode).
- List type "reading" to practice with a "reading assistant".
- Listen your lists with natural voice (you need to install TTS*).
- Help yourself with translations with access to Google translate (you need to install Google translate**).
- Practice pronunciation using Google's speech recognition.
- Export your lists to share or backup (also you can import them).
- Filter lists.
- Manage unlimited lists in premium version. (try first the free versión that lets you manage 16 lists and 20 items per list).
- Learning languages you can use: ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ENGLISH, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HINDI, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, JAPANESE, KOREAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRANIAN, VIETNAMESE.
- Interface languages: English and Spanish.
* You need to setup your learning language keyboard as well as the engine for natural voice synthesis (TTS) that is located on the menu "Options - Language and Introduction" of your device.
Some languages support TTS voices of high quality for free. On Google play there are variety of TTS apps like Google Voice Synthesis, Acapela, IVONA, SpeechSynthesys, Ekho, etc. Some manufacturers such as Samsung offer high-quality voices available on Samsung apps store.
TTS may not be available in some languages.
** Install Google translate app, you can download it for free from Google play. This app has the option for downloading data locally, so it wont need data connection for operation.
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, PBS, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,rosetta, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel,china, taiwan, elevate, mathway, babbel, classdojo, mandarin, busuu
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,udemy,phrase,vocabulary,course,lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,PlayKids,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
English Version of Risale-i Nur Okuma Programi
-English Translations of Risale-i Nur Collection
-Hijri, Julian, Gregorian Date Conversion
-Add/Edit Bookmarks and Notes.
-English and Arabic Search
-Find over all books and see results as a list
-Use the text to copy, sms or email.
-Font size, color, style vs. Settings
-Text to Speech a page
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**
1) Vocabulary list which contains audio for every word
2) Flashcards which consists of pictures + audio to aid in memorizing the vocabulary
3) Pairs game to aid vocabulary memorizing through matching the words and their meaning
4) Grammar scramble game which allows learners to rearrange the words to the correct order
5) Vocabulary self-test to test on the words that learners has learnt
6) Comprehensive results review to allow learners to keep track of their learning progress
Colango is a product built together with blended learning teachers from Korea, US and UK through multiple pilot projects and beta testing, and it is now used by blended learning teachers all over the world.
Colango has also a webapp, check it out: http://www.colango.com
On Twitter: @colangoapp
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/colangoapp
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Reinvented the GUI
* Modified data sources
* Different data sets
* Minor bug fixes
Current version 1.2 should work fine all android phones. Devanagari font has been added in this version. Unicode issues for gingerbread phones are fixed. Feedbacks are welcome!
Bu Uygulama Öğrencilerimize Kaynak Niteliğindedir.