The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
The first game that teach our children arabic language .
contains animals names ,letters game,counting game.
*** الان تنزيل 100% على سعر البرنامج
لمده يومين,سارعوا للتنزيل***
***البرنامج ملائم لجيل 2 و حتى 12 سنه ***
اول برنامج في العالم العربي يمكن اطفالنا من تعلم اساسيات اللغه من حروف الهجائيه والارقام واسماء الحيوانات والفواكه .
يحتوي البرنامج على:
1.الحروف الهجائيه العربيه
4.صور,اسماء واصوات اكثر من 40 حيوانا وطيرا
5.لعب تعليميه سهلة
5.يتم تحديث ,تطويرواضافة محتوى للبرنامج باستمرار
براعم برنامج هديه لكل الاطفال ولاسرهم في
جميع انحاء العالم العربي.
تطبيق جديد للتعرف على الحروف الهجائيه والارقام العربيه .
حيث يقوم بعرض الاحرف ونطقها وربطها برسومات وصور للحيوانات مع
التعرف على اصوات واسماء الحيوانات.
بواسطة هذا البرنامج يمكن للطفل ان يتعرف على انواع الفواكه والخضراوات ،الطيور والحيوانات بطريقه سهله ومشوقه
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier way to learn Modern Standard Arabic, as it is:
• Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
• Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The App includes everything you need for the Beginner’s level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice.
• Commonly-used Arabic phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Arabic and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite, arab league, iraq, syria, egypt, mali, niger, chad, senegal, south sudan, ethiopia
And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.
Want to master Arabic vocabulary?
Arabic flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Arabic. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Arabic language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Arabic flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Arabic flashcards which cover the most used Arabic words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Arabic flashcards apps have received 40.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “That cards realy help to learn i loved i rate this 10”.
• “Excellent learning tool. I love this app and use it every day”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
every letter displayed with words for example.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
For ages 1-12 years.
- for each Arabic letter and a word starting with this letter.
- the status of each letter
- the Arabic numbers from 0 to 10
- Two video songs (The Arabic alphabet song, and number song)
This application contains two different games for kids :
- A memory game hiding some letters!
- A “Find a letter game”, using pronunciation.
watch videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwDR9TVe71-9vIKIEHY0lQ
more feature will be added soon;
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
- FREE English To Arabic Dictionary has 87,000 words.
- Search the English word and it will display its Arabic translation.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Audio Pronunciation of English Words.
- Listen the Arabic sound of Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
- offline English-Arabic dictionary contains over 50,000 entries.
- offline Arabic-English dictionary contains over 39,000 entries.
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- online dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
version 1.1 more the database file to sdcard.sdcard is required to run this app.
version 1.5 add translate result with example sentences.
- Best collection of more than 40 kids' favorite stories
- Classic fairytales, princess stories and Aesop's fables
- Easy and simple storyline
- Original animations with adorable characters
- Works without wi-fi after downloading stories
- Download stories Just 1 time, you can enjoy the show anytime,anywhere! even on the plane!
♥ Stories will be updated, so don’t miss the latest updates! ♥
★ How to read and write in Arabic
★ Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
★ Audio examples from native Syrian and Iraqi speakers
★ Stroke animations for each letter
★ Counting from 1 to 99
★ Test your knowledge 5 different ways
★ Tracks your progress
More from developer
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.