Congratulations on your new baby!
We are sure this app will contribute to the development of your gem.
Baby University is one of the first applications you may want to download for your baby. Your baby will be occupied playing this game for a long time.
This game is designed for 0-1 year old babies with two main goals:
1. Helping the baby to concentrate, while enjoying a very calm background music.
2. Help the baby to strengthen his neck and shoulders muscles while trying to follow the images and effects shown on the screen.
The application was developed by a baby development specialist and its content is a mixture of pleasant images and sounds for kids.
The app contains 12 sections:
✔ Animals, their sounds and names.
✔ Vehicles with sounds.
✔ Colors with sounds
✔ Emotions with baby sounds.
✔ Fruits and vegetables with their names.
✔ Visual train shapes.
✔ Sea creatures with sounds.
✔ Birds with their sounds.
✔ Numbers: 1-10.
✔ Toys with sound effects.
How to use the app:
1. Please put your baby on his tummy, sit down next to him, and let him observe the visual stimuli on the screen. It's important to constantly talk to your baby during the activity.
2. Notice that you baby’s eyes are following the stimuli on the screen.
3. Make sure that your baby is lifting his/her head and shoulders. This is very essential for strengthening the shoulder and neck muscles in preparation for crawling.
4. At the age of 4 months, he/she is expected to be able to hold objects; allow him/her to feel real objects.
5. At the age of 6 months or more, there is a good chance he/she can taste mashed fruits and vegetables. Allow him/her to exercise new senses; smelling at this age is very important for his/her development.