Ballistic calibration feature allows user to 'train' the software to match a specific rifle based on observed impacts at long range.
The Applied Ballistics Mobile app is a professional tool intended for the serious long range shooter.
=== Feature List ===
* Firearm/ammo/target organized into savable profiles
* Bullet library with over 1,300 bullets to save you from having to look up BC information
* Custom drag curves (i.e. rather than using G1 or G7, Applied Ballistics has measured and developed specific drags for specific bullets, no other calculator does this)
* Support for multiple BCs at specified velocities (aka "stepped bcs")
* Sync your profiles to the cloud so you never have to worry about losing all of your data
* Load atmospherics based on GPS location and nearest weather station
* Load atmospherics via your Bluetooth-enabled Kestrel
* Support for Spin Drift and Coriolis Effect
* Reticle views that support scope magnification levels and accounting for what you've dialed-up on your turret
* HUD solution view for fast re-calculations for changing target distances, wind and lead
* Doesn't need cell/internet service to run calculations
* Advanced ballistic calibration unlike any other software available to date (aka "truing" or "trajectory validation")
* Distance, look angle, and target azimuth calculator built-in
* Zero-atmosphere support
* Support for auto-adjusting muzzle velocity based on powder temperature
* Graph your bullet's flight with drop/wind graphs. Also compare with other ammo in one graph
* Send trajectory output via email
* "Night" color theme if you prefer the dark-look
Validated and in use by professional snipers and hunters!
Accuracy is basically only limited by the accuracy of user's input.
This Ballistics calculator computes accurate trajectories of any type of projectile, or bullets from airguns or firearms.
* Easy computation of scope hold over, scope adjustments, Point Blank Range optimization, ...
* Database with more than 2000 bullets
* Fully customizable and exportable range cards
* Several first and second focal plane scopes and reticles supported such as:
- Burris Ballistic MilDot, Ballistic Plex, Plex E1
- Bushnell G2-DMR, DOA 600, BTR-1
- EOTech 512
- Firefield MilDot
- Hawke 1/2 MilDot
- Huskemaw 8 MOA
- Khales MIL 2, MIL 4
- Leupold CMR-W 5.56 & 7.62, TMR, M-TMR, Mildot, Duplex, LR Duplex, Wide Duplex, Varmint Hunters
- Millet Mil-Dotbar
- NcSTAR P4 Sniper
- Nightforce NP-R1, NP-R2, NP-2DD, and MOAR
- Nikko Stirling MilDot
- Nikon BDC, BDC 150, BDC 600
- Premier MOA-ER
- Schmidt & Bender Mildot, P4L Fine, P4L Fine MOA
- Steiner G2B Mildot, Plex S1
- Swarovski 4A-I
- SWFA Mil-Quad
- Trijicon ACOG
- Vortex EBR-1 MOA, EBR-1 MRAD, EBR-2B MRAD, EBR-2C MRAD, EBR-3 MRAD, MilDot, VMR1 MOA
- Weaver German #4
- Zeiss Rapid-Z, Reticle 63
- ... more added regularly upon user request
* Zero atmosphere support
* Includes Coriolis drift, gyroscopic drift and Magnus effect
* Quick adjustments for hunting applications
* Get atmospheric data from device sensors
The computation is based on :
- Bullet characteristics (Caliber, weight, Ballistic coefficient)
- Bullet Initial conditions (muzzle speed or energy, LOS inclination, ...)
- Atmospheric conditions (Altitude, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Wind)
- Shooter's position and shooting azimuth (to include Coriolis effect)
UI can be customized for hunters / hunting applications or for competition shooters / range shooting.
This software is based on the numerical solution of modified point mass trajectory equations.
The main features are:
- Solves numerically modified point mass trajectory equations with a 4th-5th order Runge-Kutta method.
- No simplifying assumptions for best accuracy (doesn't resort to the usual flat fire assumption)
- Rifle, projectiles, scope, target and atmospheric conditions organized into savable profiles
- Projectile library with mass, ballistic coefficients and dimensions information
- Support for multiple ballistic coefficients at specified velocities
- Can use any standard drag functions (G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, G8)
- Computes trajectory and point of impact
- Includes atmospheric corrections: support of Army Standard Metro (ASM) and ICAO standard atmosphere models
- Zero-atmosphere support
- Includes wind drift effect
- Support variable wind profile between shooter and target
- Includes Coriolis drift effect (Automatic latitude and azimuth, using GPS and sensors)
- Includes Spin Drift effect (Gyroscopic drift)
- Includes Aerodynamic jump effect
- Computes bullet path, speed, energy, drift, ...
- Computes, displays and optimizes Point Blank Range
- Shows points of impact and trajectories in several reticles (duplex, mildot, TMR, ...)
- Computes sight clicks adjustment for changing conditions (bullet, target distance, wind, ...)
- Computation of customizable drop tables
- Automatic units conversion
- Ballistic calibration: auto adjust BC or muzzle velocity from velocity and/or drop measurements
- Includes a database with characteristics of more than 1400 bullets
- Possible to export results as .png images or .csv files
Help and user manual can be found on the developer website.
This application is an easy to use recipe manager for the reloading enthusiast. Its database interface allows the user to store all the information he needs to complete any reloading task. A recipe consists of a round, a bullet, powder, and grains of powder and can be cross-referenced against various guns that chamber the round. Additional vital information, such as pressure and velocity, can be saved for the recipe/gun combination.
Clicking on a spinner (drop-down box) will bring up a predefined list of items (recipes, rounds, bullets, etc.), allowing the user to select an item or add a new one. If an item is already selected, long-clicking the spinner will open an edit window so the user can change the information stored for that item.
3.0.5 - Fix to content provider for data pack installation
3.0.4 - Added Notes field and layout changes for smaller screen sizes
3.0.2 - Database Update
3.0.1 - Fix for round spinner
3.0.0 - ICS Release
2.3.9 - Added tutorial description explaining meaning of # symbol in the round list. This symbol indicates a pistol or handgun round
2.3.8 - Fixed bugs in tutorial and front ads screens
2.3.0 - Introduction of splash screen
2.2.0 - Added purchasable data packs to the round spinner
2.1.0 - Database interface for downloadable data packs
2.0.0 - New grains seek bar and recipe summary screen
1.2.3 - Fix for Orientation change
1.2.2 - Fix to landscape tutorial
1.2.1 - Tutorial set to open on initial start up
1.2.0 - New tutorial added to options menu
1.1.3 - Minor user interface updates
Added icons to menus
1.1 - Added "Save as" and cancel warnings
1.0 - Initial version
Reach us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.xplat.net.
PFM Ballistics matches the results of the most expensive ballistics calculators and puts their proven accuracy directly in the palm of your hand. It is designed around the same equations and numerical integrations used by calculators that cost 10 to 20 times the price.
- Calculates offline (No need for an internet connection except for program and cartridge database updates)
- 1540 (and growing!) factory cartridges for you to choose from, or create as many hand-loads as you like! (Muzzle velocity adjustment included to fine-tune factory loads)
- G7 BC's are used where appropriate/available
- Create and save your own scope and firearm "profiles"
- Ability to use G1, G2, G5, G6, G7, and G8 coefficients
- Several military rounds included (M855, SS109, M118, M80, M852), and we will be adding many more as we obtain info
- Graph, table, and firing solution output
- Output and most inputs in metric and imperial units (let us know if you would like to see more and we will add it!)
- Calculates spin drift and Coriolis/Eotvos Effects (Bullet lengths are necessary to approximate spin drift. We are updating our database as fast as we obtain bullet length info. For some rounds, spin drift will not be calculated)
- Ability to use the ISA/ICAO standard atmosphere based on elevation only (or use temp, absolute pressure, and RH for a more precise air density)
- GPS Support
- 3000 meter range
- RK4 numerical integration w/ 0.00005 second time step
User Manual coming soon!
To add a rifle, scope, or cartridge, press menu on the corresponding Equipment List Screen.
To delete a rifle, scope, or cartridge, press and hold the rifle, scope, or cartridge you wish to delete on the corresponding Equipment List Screen.
Planned updates include:
* Kestrel Support
* Accelerometer-based Target/Line of Sight Angle - done!
* Online Data Backup
* G7 Cartridge/Bullet Database Additions
* Additional Calculators
* Scope Calibration
* Much more!
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial (yards, feet, inches, etc) and metric units. MIL and MRAD - this is the same!
Input all parameters, push button "Calculate!" and you will have vertical and horizontal values for rifle scope correction.
Also, you can select reticle from list and see wind and distance corrections on reticle without turning knobs. You can send by e-mail the reticle image with holdovers and ballistic table.
All new features and reticles will be added to my new paid application Strelok+ Already now you can use in Strelok+ reticle scaling to your scope magnification (if reticle is placed in second focal plane). Paid version have 10 rifles (with 10 cartridges each). And many new reticles.
This free version will not be updated any more.
You ability to export rifles (with cartridges) to xml-format file (can be edit with usual text editor) to easy migrate to Strelok+ (or iPhone).
Move this file to StrelokPlus folder.
On Strelok+ import this file (rifles.srl) to get your rifles.
Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
XTR Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
4D (C2.5-10x50 Kahles),
Ballistic Plex (Burris),
BDC Standart (Nikon),
LR Duplex (Leupold),
BDC 600 (Nikon),
EBR-1 MOA (Vortex),
BDC Predator (Nikon),
MP-8 Dot (IOR),
Gen 2 MilDot (Premier Reticles),
Varmint Hunter's (Leupold),
Cabelas Alaskan Guide,
EBR-1 MRAD (Vortex),
Dead-Hold BDC (Vortex),
Enhanced Mildot (Falcon),
Rapid Z 1000 (Zeiss),
Mil-DotBar 1 Mil (Millet),
Smart Reticle (Simmons),
6-dots MilDot (CenterPoint),
Rapid Z 5 (Zeiss),
Boone and Crockett (Leupold),
Ballistic Reticle (Leica),
Rapid Z 7 (Zeiss),
9-dots MilDot (CenterPoint)
Gen 2 XR (Premier Reticles)
LV5 Velocity 1000 (Nightforce)
BDA (2.5-10x48 Docter),
BDA (3-12x56 Docter),
LRMOA (6.5-24x50 Sightron),
LRX (Nikko Stirling),
SS1-4 Donut (SWFA),
Rapid Z 600 (Zeiss),
Ballistic CQ 5.56 (Burris),
EBR-1 MOA s1 (6–24x50 Vortex),
Mil-Scale GAP (US Optic),
XTR Ballistic 5.56 (Burris),
XTR Ballistic 7.62 (Burris),
Rapid Z 800 (Zeiss),
TMCQ MOA (Vortex),
DOA 600 (Bushnell),
Dead-Hold BDC hashes (Vortex),
TMCQ MRAD (Vortex),
Ballistic Plex (2X-7X Burris),
Ballistic Plex (3X-12X Burris),
SCB (MTC Optics),
A8 Varmint (Schmidt&Bender),
H-25 (Horus Vision),
BDC 200, Nikon,
BDC 150, Nikon,
BDC 05-001, Minox,
LRV Duplex, Leupold,
EBR-1 MRAD s1, 6x-24x Vortex,
Range Finder, NcStar,
Rapid Z Varmint, Zeiss,
BDC 05-001, Minox (at 10x),
MilDot (US Army),
EBR-2B MRAD, Vortex,
RF, Lynx (LX2 3.5-10x50),
MOA-ER, Premier Reticles,
HV Velocity 1000, Nightforce,
BDC 05-112, Minox (at 9x),
LV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
Contender Mil-Dot, BSA,
MV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
MP-8 Dot Modified, IOR,
Range Finder, Osprey,
H-37, Horus Vision,
EBR-1 MOA, 2.5x-10x Vortex,
H-70, Horus Vision,
H-58, Horus Vision,
MP-8 Xtreme, IOR,
EPB MILS, Wotac,
EPB MOA, Wotac,
AMD, MTC Optics,
Precision Plex, Pentax,
Ballistic Plex, 3.5-10x Burris,
Velocity 1000 UHV, Nightforce,
FML-1, 3x-24x42, March,
FML-1, 5x-40x56, March,
EBR-1 MRAD, 2.5-10 Vortex,
Rapid Reticle 22-1, PFI,
POSP 8x42, Russia,
Lapua Ballistics is based on precisely accurate Doppler radar ballistic measurements of Lapua bullets- professional data available only for Lapua bullets. This makes Lapua Ballistics much more accurate than any other ballistic program for mobile phones. Only Quick Target Unlimited software can compare to this degree of accuracy. As an example, error with this program in elevation is less than 2.5 cm (1”) for 338 Lapua Magnum at 1,500 meters (1,640 yds) –less than a quarter of one click, with a standard 1⁄4 MOA click scope . With traditional B.C. (G1), error would be over 1 meter (>40”).
With the Sako Mobile Ballistics Calculator you can
1.View product information and product images
2.Adjust wind speed and direction
3.Adjust outside air temperature and pressure
4.Adjust sight height
5.Adjust sight-in range
6.Adjust target range
7.View flight time, drop, wind drift and velocity
8.View graphs of the bullet point of impact and trajectory
9.Change background image
In the free version of this app the range is limited to 800yd / 732m.
- G1 - G7 drag calculation functions
- Full external elements used in calculations
- Spin drift and Coriolis effects calculation (PRO version)
- Truing (PRO version)
- Integrated MIL dot calculator
- Separate click values for Elevation and Windage
- Integrated range estimate tool
- Log Book (DOPE)
- Kestrel Bluetooth integration (PRO version)
- Laser range finder integration (e.g. Fotona Metrix) (PRO version only)
- Works in metric or imperial units
- Range is limited to maximum of 800 yards in free version.
- MILDOT USArmy, MILDOT USMC, NightForce MOA reticles
Languages: English, Italian.
This is a FREE version of Sniper Calculator.
Sniper Calculator PRO is now available on Google Play:
You can find out more about our products on our websites:
PES and PES Server: http://pes.milsistemika.com
Extended defence product family: http://www.snt-defence.com/
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/milsistemika/
Recommended by Appgovideo.com: http://www.appgovideo.com/
By buying this version you get:
+180 reticles! Full reticles list see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPlus
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it's support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
- support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
First version uses G11 modeling. Future improvements will include wind deflection, atmospheric effects, as well as the ballistic capability for big game hunting at the distance required.
The default setting is based on M193 ball 5.56mm bullet @ 55 grains (accounted in the B.C.)
Legal Disclaimer: We do not guarantee the exact accuracy of this application. Illegal use of this application is prohibited. You are responsible for its use.
All you need is a rifle, a Nikon riflescope and a rangefinder…SpotOn does all the work for you, showing you what the possibilities are before you ever fire a shot! Includes sections for handloaders, atmospheric conditions, comparing loads as well as the ability to create and email a field reference chart.
Ballistic data packs provide reloading ballistics estimates to the xPlat Inc. application Reloading Ballistics. In combination, they allow the user to quickly create and manage complex reloading recipes with little data entry. A "lite" version of the app is available as a free trial.
This data pack includes information for the following rounds:
This smart ballistic calculator can use G1, G7 and... custom drag-functions! It can use Lapua radar data!
Can calculate trajectory without using ballistic coefficient!
Powder temperature considering.
Supports imperial and metric units.
Can calculate spin drift, gyroscopic stability factor and vertical deflection of crosswind.
Can calculate Coriolis effect.
Supports Kestrel weather meters with bluetooth.
Trajectory validation (truing) by speed or ballistic coefficient.
Field-proven accuracy since 2007
FYI: MIL and MRAD - this is the same.
More from developer
Unlimited club/courses can be preset and saved for easy retrieval. Buddy list allows for easy lookup of squad.
Simple station-based navigation makes it easy to correct mistakes.
Detailed scores and statistics pinpoints your weak shots and helps improve your scores. Get your scoresheet via email and share with your friends on Facebook. Access your shooting history and profile online at www.hunter-joe.com.
For sporting shotgun enthusiast everywhere.
NOTE: Compatible with Android 2.2 and higher
The first fully integrated racing tools that provides the avid racer with everything they need in one tool:
• Manage your racing calendar in one location
• One-Click registration for participating club regattas: view participating clubs racing calendar into a single integrated view,
• Register and submit your PHRF certificate.
• Receive change notification and class assignment,
• View scratch sheet competitive information right on your smart phone
• Record your GPS track for integration with ChalkTalk™ system
• Store your tracks online and view using Google Earth or similar program for post-race debriefing
• Built in Race Timer
• Built in dashboard provides backup instrumentation
• Receive up to date Weather & Tide information
RCTime Machine can:
- Provide step-by-step starting maneuvers for 5, 3 and 2 minute start
- Implement rolling starts for up to 9 classes using either numeric or alpha flags
- Record start times using accurate GPS start times up to 1/10th of a second
- Capture vessel finish time
- Results can be manually entered into your favorite scoring program or emailed to you as an Excel or Google Doc spreadsheet
- Keeps full history of all races until deleted
Part of the Regatta Red family of tools, RC Time Machine can interface to Regatta Red race management system and download race information and scratch sheets and vessel information. RC Time Machine can also connect via Bluetooth to our AutoHorn™ box and automatically send alert signals to the fleet.
On vacation, road trip or a cruise - create a 'flok' and have your friends and family join to keep track of each other via phone or on the web.
• Create your own 'flok' and have your friends join
• members of a flok can see each other's location on a map
• temporarily hide your location from a flok
• track entire flok on www.webflok.com
• Available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle & Blackberry 10 devices
Ideal for all group activities such as road trips, sailing cruises and hikes that require you to keep track of the location of many people. Support for iOS, Android, Blackberry10 insure widest coverage possible No mobile device? No problem. Track your flok on the web at http://www.webflok.com
- Clickable US map gives you immediate access to state-level data
- District and school building counts
- Personnel counts
- All Instructional Materials (AIM) dollars by county, within state
- Regularly refreshed counts