Love the app. Love the support. I've run the current version on a galaxy note 4 and a Samsung tablet. Both work great. There are definitely features that could be added and I look forward to that, but of the 5 or so play design apps I tried, this was hands down the best. Had a minor issue d'ling to my tablet (my fault) too and the dev got back to me quickly numerous times while handling it. Highly recommend trying it out.
CoachT Big time assistance for my boys ,thanks guys for putting this out here for us
How to add players without opponents (5 vs 0)
Can't share my individual plays on Facebook. It only shares a link to the main website.
It's good :)
- fix corrupting formation database, may need to re-create formations, apologies for the inconvenience
- export formation / play databases so you can easily move entire playbooks between devices (tap clipboard icon)
- double tap draw main icon to toggle ability to draw and move (also in options)
- support custom backgrounds, put images in sdcard/basketball dood/backgrounds (recommend 500w x 700h or higher same ratio)
- ability to delete any frame (press '-' on the frame to remove)
Official Turkish Airlines Euroleague App. Win Final Four Berlin 2016 tickets now