AnyTalk provides translation chatting and language exchange.
AnyTalk is a global social network service that provides you opportunities to meet people from all over the world no matter which language you speak or which country you are from.
It is a service that help you learn foreign languages from native speakers and also let you talk freely with foreign friends by using a translator.
Even though there are many dating services such as Badoo, Zoosk, Skout,and Tinder, Anytalk aims to provide a global meeting service to make you have even more friends.
AnyTalk Translator is available in more than 80 languages and make chatting with foreign friends easier.
It is a service that gives you the opportunity to learn new languages from a lot of people at the same time.
Once you write a sentence in the language that you intend to learn, there will be many native speakers who will be able to make corrections on your grammar for free.
If you make a correction on other users’ posts, you can get points and gifts.
From now on, you can share your ideas and experiences with people from all over the world through AnyTalk.
※ related searches
AnyTalk, Language exchange, chat, random chatting, meeting, penpal, penpal overseas, foreign friend, debate, foreign language, language study, translation, translator
[AnyTalk translation support languages]
Galician, Gujarati, Georgian, Greek, Dutch, Nepali, Norwegian (Bokmål), Danish, German, Lao, Latvian, Latin, Russian, Romanian, Lithuanian, Marathi, Maori, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mongolian , Hmong, Basque, Vietnamese, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Cebuano, Somali, Swahili, Swedish, Spanish, Slovak, Slovenian, Arabic, Armenian, Icelandic, Haitian, irish, Azerbaijani , Afrikaans, Albanian, Estonian, Esperanto, English, Yoruba, Urdu, Ukrainian, Welsh, Igbo, Yiddish, italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Zulu, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Catalan, Kannada, Khmer, Croatian, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Telugu, Punjabi, Persian, Portuguese, polish, French, Finnish, Hausa, Korean, Hungarian, Hebrew, Hindi
With Exwy picking the best party for you becomes child’s play. With just a few taps you can decide where you want to go.
Exwy uses your Facebook account to gather all your events and gives you the possibility to sort them based on the ratio of attending guys and girls. But that's not all, each event displays the amount of female or male singles depending on your setting of choice. It even tells you how many of your friends are attending, their average age, etc. The existing features will be expanded and more features will be added in the future as well!
Exwy makes the social aspect of your life better because with Exwy, you know where to go.
If the theme is not changed automatically, please change manually (MyDarling AppSetting -> Widget theme)
[Make own theme!]
Get feedback, help others with your opinion, and start a conversation…instantly.
The Joy of Thumb:
- Get instant feedback from the Thumb community
- Feel good helping others by giving your own opinion
- Converse one-on-one with people that share your opinions
- Easily filter by topic, etc. to get relevant responses and new content
The Press (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “Thumb’s average usage is currently 2nd only to Facebook’s” - TechCrunch
- “Thumb is so hot, it’s twice as addictive as Pinterest” – VentureBeat
- “Angry Birds-like addictive” – Portfolio
- “Highly addictive” – Mashable
- “The immediacy is striking” – GigaOm
- “Dead simple” – The Next Web
Other Thumbers (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “This app is like crack. I want more!!”
- “It’s like Facebook, but better; I can’t stop!!”
- “I love this app, It’s better than tumblr and instagram! Pure awesome!”
- “I’ve met so many great people and made so many new friends!”
- “More addictive than cocaine!!!”
- “It’s like crack. You have been warned.”
- “This is more addictive than smoking.”
- “No app has affected me like this one. I can’t put it down, seriously.”
* Registration is required and users must be 13 and over.
- Fast and easy setup for the whole family
- Suitable for everyone regardless of your age or technical abilities
- Handy and simple to use anywhere in the world
- Reliable video calls without call charges (*)
“It’s wonderful to see family and friends on a daily basis. Easy to use with only two buttons and no complicated things.” Ella, 85 years.
“Such an easy way to get grandma and our toddler to keep in touch with each other. And I also get to check up on grandma.” Olivia, 34 years.
“Fun to chat with grandma.”
Alice, 2 years.
Circly works on Samsung Galaxy series handsets and tablets from Galaxy S2 and Tab2 onwards. It might also work on other devices running Android 4.1 or newer.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
Confesster is an idea that allows people to share their most intimate secrets, thoughts, and deeds with full anonymity. It is not a way to connect with other people, but a way to give and get honest thought.
Confesster is a medium in the Cloud between you and the world, NOT a social network. Confessing to Confesster gets you more perspective on yourself.
It is a stranger that is easy to talk to.
Created for everyone—from backyard explorers to backcountry adventurers—Yonder connects you to the people, places, and experiences that inspire
Want to go on a hike? Maybe kayaking? How about rock climbing? Simply launch Yonder and it'll show you the places and experiences that are all around you!
· Discover thousands of geo-located images and videos around the globe
· Share your adventures through photos and videos
· Search or browse our database of over 20,000 destinations
· Explore 25 activities
· Follow bikers, hikers, climbers, skiers and more from around the world
· Browse a feed or explore the map
· Like and post comments
· Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, email, and SMS
Download Yonder for free and get out there!
Share your ideas, inspirations and most of all, your experiences.
Join in with this simple, beautiful and engaging experience; come on collaborate with the world!
How To Use:
Step 1. Take a picture, video or write a message. It could be about a beautiful sunset, a marriage or a zombie apocalypse.
Step 2. Fling it out to the world to up to 50 people, if people like it then they will reply to it, woo-hoo!
Step 3. Relax safe with the knowledge that somebody, somewhere is living your moment.
Wingit is also a social cultural network. You can build your community, share events with your friends using Private Messages, discover if they are nearby and what they are about to do.
Paris / New-York / London / Tel-Aviv - More cities soon