Commission Tracker is designed for both employer and salesperson.
-Employer can uses Commission Tracker to track commission payments for multiple employees or salespeople.
-Salesperson also can use Commission Tracker to track the commissions from multiple clients or companies.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: User can select one from 33 most used currencies.
• Configurable first day of the week: The default first day of week is Sunday. User has option to change it.
• Multiple Clients: User add, delete, rename client information. User defined clients are saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Salespersons: User add, delete, rename salesperson information. User defined salesperson information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Sales Categories: User add, delete, rename sales categories. User defined sales categories are saved in database for future use.
• Import feature: For information about client, sales category and salesperson, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: User can backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ or Email. User can also restore database from the saved backup on SD card or in Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export report in CSV or HTML format: User can export database to SD card in CSV (for Microsoft™ Excel, Google™ Doc Spreadsheet) or HTML (for web browser).
• Send report: User can send report CSV or HTML file by email attachment. Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Commission Tracker.
• Auto Default Value: Previous used value will be used as default value for next data entry.
• Tap to Sort: User can tap on the column header in Commission Log viewer to sort records by the selected column information.
• Filter: In Commission Log viewer and Charts and Diagram viewer, user can click on menu button on the phone to get the display filters.
• Install and run from SD card: For Android 2.2 and above, user can switch Commission Tracker storage location between phone and SD card by Settings-> Applications -> Manage applications -> Commission Tracker -> Move to SD card or Move to Phone. The feature is created to optimize memory usage.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Duplicate commission record.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
-OS: Android v1.6 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
NetSellers Mobile is the mobile version of the popular NetSellers Worksheet which is available through the following online services:
• Chicago Title’s Premier Services
• Fidelity National Title’s Passport
• Lawyers Title’s NiteOwl
NetSellers Mobile is currently available in Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. You must have internet access and an account in one of the services listed above in order to use NetSellers Mobile.
• Cloud Storage: all estimates are automatically saved in the cloud rather than on the individual device so you can access any one of your estimates from any device (PC, phone or tablet) no matter what device you used to create the estimate.
• Total Fee Management: Title company fees; city, county and state fees; as well as other common fees are all managed by the app.
• Default User Fees: you can add your own fees to the app so they will automatically appear on any new estimates.
• Tax Calculations: Pro-rated and total estimated taxes due at closing are calculated automatically.
• Commission Calculations: Both the seller’s agent and buyer’s agent commissions are calculated automatically. Straight, Graduated and Flat commission types are supported.
• Title Premiums: Title Insurance premiums are also calculated automatically.
• Multiple Sale Prices: you can enter up to three different sale prices per estimate.
• Professional Report: a summary of seller proceeds is provided on screen, but you can also view and print a professional three column report showing all the details of the estimate.
• Email Report: you can email estimates directly to your customers right from the app.
• “What-if” Analysis: When you get an offer on a property, simply open the estimate, jump to the summary page and enter a new sale price. In seconds you’ll have the numbers your seller needs. Enter the seller’s counter offer and get the see the proceeds almost instantaneously.
• Borrowers Estimates: as an added bonus, you can also create Borrowers Estimates for refi’s.
+ See stock account balance at any time any where with the app.
+ See Profit/Loss with stock quote.
+ Records will not be transmitted to server and will only be saved in your own mobile.
+ Setup you own stock portfolio account
+ View account balance, profit/loss, market value etc
+ Record stock transactions (Buy/Sell)
+ Record dividends
+ Record account transactions (Withdraw/Deposit)
+ Stock Quote and average buy price (including commissions)
+ Portfolio profit/loss (in %)
Keywords: finance stock market record money portfolio HKEX financial analysis track tracker transaction manager mobile tool
• Displays gross and net estimates in United States Dollar (USD).
• Supports W2 (hourly pay) and Commission.
• Wage Converter shows YOU your potential earnings by hours, weeks, months, year, and a 5 year projection!
• Paycheck calculator, paychex
Cadivi Tracker tiene la finalidad de asistir al viajero venezolano en mantener un control sobre las compras realizadas con las tarjetas de crédito en el exterior, de manera instantánea, sencilla y práctica, y no gastar más de lo aprobado, evitando así ser multado por Cadivi.
Adicionalmente sirve para mantener un monitoreo constante del dinero gastado y no estar contando con tediosos papeles para anotar o complicadas hojas de Excel.
La aplicación Cadivi Tracker y su desarrollador no guardan ninguna relación de negocios ni legal con el ente regulador Cadivi o con ningún banco nacional. Su desarrollo fue enteramente por hobby y cuestiones didácticas. El uso del nombre Cadivi fue para facilitar la búsqueda de la aplicación por parte de los usuarios interesados en ella. En caso de que el ente regulador no esté de acuerdo con el uso del nombre, por favor comunicarse con el desarrollador por correo y el nombre será cambiado sin problemas.