A LITE version is also available. See website for more info.
There are many large changes in version 1.5. You will NOT be able to resume any games from v1.1 after this update. If you have any issues please let me know.
- Radar upgrade that shows ships and reports differently
- 4 significant speed updates
- New class upgrades
- Better visual indicators
- New rules about fortifications and upgrades
- New CPU difficulty settings
- Better spacing for home planets
Word Conquest Puzzle is a fill-in-the-blank word puzzle where you need to find a hidden substring common to five words. You can move to the next stage when you clear the current stage within three minutes. There are nine stages in total. Compete against the clock or play a leisurely untimed game! Seven foreign dictionaries are supported according to language of settings (English, French, Italian, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese).
Random selection of substring
Random selection of five words
Timed game and untimed puzzle
Hints in untimed puzzle
Definition reference thanks to WordReference.com
Paint&Conquer is a turn based, chain reaction, strategy game that challenges players to fill a grid of 16, 25, or 36 paint cans with their own color paint.
A pot fills by 1/3 each time it is touched. Players can touch only one empty, neutral, or matching colored pot per turn. When a pot is filled and touched again, it overflows, sending 1/3 of a can of paint into the neighbor cans, filling them all with the own color. This way opposing pots can be conquered.
Played against the machine or handed back and forth between two players, the game seems simple until a single move causes a chain reaction of overflows. So suddenly an overwhelming lead can turn into a hopelessly lost position.
PAINT&CONQUER is a fun game, it is filled with surprises, amusing sound effects and lovely animations of splashing paint. It successfully realizes a simple premise, making it an “easy to learn but difficult to master” pastime.
Paint&Conquer is a captivating game because, akin to checkers or draughts, it contains subtle complexities and can be played casually, seriously, or at competition levels.
"Paint&Conquer has some similarities to the hit game Bubble Blast, because they both feature chain reactions that spread in four directions, but Paint&Conquer is not a series of puzzles with unique solutions. It is an unpredictable, two-player game with an unlimited number of variations and possibilities for gameplay."
* Score 1 point for each 1/3 of a pot of paint that goes into any pot during the player's turn
* Winner is the player with the highest score at the end of the game
* Game ends when one player has no possible play (all pots are the same color)
* Paint cans or pots fill 1/3 at a time and then overflow in four directions
* Play by turns
* Single player game against the machine (Easy, Medium, Hard)
* Two-player game, where players pass the device back and forth
* Start with 16, 25, or 36 fields
* Create a chain reaction when a full pot overflows and hits another full pot
* Random prefill options
If a smiley hits a line in progress, you lose a life. Once you are out of lives, your game is over.
Enjoy the game..
More from developer
* Aligned with all Common Core Standards for informational text
* Reading passages are integrated with popular social studies and science themes.
* Question sets focusing on main idea, sequencing, contextual vocabulary, and passage details are included
* Passages and questions mirror those found on state-mandated standardized test.
* These tests are taken 35,000 times each day by students and adults throughout the world.
* Built by Mr. Nussbaum - a public school teacher with experience in grades 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
* Score recording function includes scores on all tests taken, average score if taken multiple times, and time and date test was taken.
* Optional timer
* Optional "Change Font Size" feature
* Optional text highlighting feature in four different colors
* Optional feature that automatically records score if test in refreshed or exited before it is finished (cheating detection)
In Tony Fraction's Pizza Shop, you have five minutes to sell as many pizzas as possible using your equivalent fractions skills. Be careful though. You customers expect you to fulfill their strange fractional orders. See below for an example:
Step 1.) Read the customer order. A sample customer order might read “I’ll have a large pizza, 1/2 pepperoni, 2/5 mushrooms and 1/10 bacon”
Step 2.) Select pizza size. In this case, select “large”. This will cause the denominator to change to 10, as a large pizza has ten slices.
Step 3 and 4.) Select toppings. First, click on pepperoni and apply to half of the pizza (5 slices). Next, click on mushrooms and apply it to 2/5 of the pizza (4 slices). Finally, click on bacon and apply it to 1/10 of the pizza (1 slice). NOTE – if you make a mistake, select a different pizza size and then re-select the original pizza size to get a new pizza.
Step 5) Click on “send”. If you are correct, you will make a sale. Incorrect pizzas will cost you! Enjoy the game!
Common Core Skills:
You can see the online version in action at http://mrnussbaum.com/draggable/index2/
You can also change the background view to blank, lined, or graph paper.
*Alphabet sequence (when string does not start with A)
* Counting by 2
* Counting by 3
* Counting by 4
* Counting by 5
* Counting by 6
* Counting by 7
* Counting by 8
* Counting by 9
* Comparing Numbers
* Number Sense
* Multiplication Foundation
"mathepillar" turn into a beautiful butterfly. Simply touch the correct answer for each addition and subtraction problem and watch your mathepillar start out as an egg, hatch into a "mathepillar," form a chrysalis, and eventually emerge as a beautiful butterfly.
Recommended for ages 4-6
Basic addition to 9
Basic subtraction to 9
Caterpillar/Butterfly Life Cycle
This simple game reinforces letter sounds, sight words, and matching words with pictures.
Numbers between 1-100
Numbers between tens
When you choose a course, you will see a number to look for. For example, if you choose the addition course, you might see + 6. This means that you must ski between all flags that show a + 6 relationship. If the flags are numbered 2 and 8, you would ski through them. If they are numbered 5 and 10, you would ski around them.
Be careful, you will be penalized for skiing through the wrong flags and skiing around the correct flags. Watch out for those pesky squirrels, bears, penguins, and rocks that you must ski around to avoid penalties. To earn a gold medal, you have to be fast and nimble.
Science/Social Studies cross-curricular studies