This application is NOT intended for end-users: it is a demo for developers that want to test features of unofficial Android Bluetooth API.
In addition, you can display and edit your existing Augmented Reality scenarios by transferring an AREL package to the app's documents folder via iTunes. Transforms of rendered content, such as translation, rotation and scale, can be adjusted directly inside Toolbox.
The application also allow you to calibrate the device camera.
* Ver 8 is our most significant upgrade, its using FFmpeg 2.0 as its base, this will allow support for much more complex commands.
======================== Important notes =======================
* This app is mainly intended for Android developers that need to add FFMpeg support to their apps.
Please don't send use logs unless you are a developer.
* Free, out of the box, personal license.
* Developers that use OEM license will have no delays in the transcoding engine start-up, and will use the new
transcoding engine which improve performance around 40%
* It was tested on lots of devices (Phones and Tablets).
* See how easy is to do from your application:
# Video/Sound size conversion.
# Video/Sound Codec conversion.
# Video/Sound file size decrease.
# Video aspect ratio change.
# Remove sound from video.
# Get only sound from video.
# Get MP3 audio from video
# Transcode WAV to mp3.
And a lot more...
For more information:
* Very Low OEM pricing (for developers and companies), see more info here:
* Streaming support!
* Much more simple to add support to your app, few lines of Java code (our demo client is 71 lines of Java code, no C).
* Out of the box support for background processing.
For more information read our blog post:
Tags: FFmpeg, Codecs, Sound Conversion, Video Conversion, Video Editing, libmp3lame, h264, rtp, streaming.
You might want to download this app if: You are interested in trying out the very latest version of Droid Scan, with new features that will appear later in the stable versions of our app, and you don't mind testing new software that may have some rough edges.
Status: This is an early release of Droid Scan 5.7.5, featuring minor fixes for the 5.7.4 series. Your feedback is welcome by emailing email@example.com.
Its just a test that renders an OpenGL cube textured with camera frames on top of the standard viewfinder.
It might break your phone, change your sexual preferences, or make your mother cry.
You can download the source code from http://nhenze.net/?p=172
1.0.6 - Adjustable gravity!
-Drag to launch blocks
-Two touches will mega-launch the "connected" blocks between each finger
-Double tap for an explosion