A ranking system allows you to unlock later stages for even more of a challenge! A puzzle game for the whole family!
* Over 100 Puzzles more planned in free updates
* Scoring system to unlock levels
* More of a challenge added with Achievements from Google Game Services
* Rich and sumptuous graphics and sound for ultimate immersion
* A new mechanic every 10 levels keeps the game fresh!
Do you dare take on the challenge?
39 levels of brain-testing fun!
A puzzle game for everyone!
* 39 free challenging puzzle levels with more to be added soon in free updates.
* Easy first levels to play with your kids!
* A game recommended for all ages from 8 years!
* Progressive learning.
* 6 color branches and a mini tutorial initial branch.
* New elements to be discovered on the branches.
* Timer to compare your brain speed and challenge others!
Can you solve The Cubix Puzzle?
Paint squares on the cube to connect matching colors on each level.
• Simple gameplay
• 60 different levels to use your cubical thinking skills on
• Gradually increasing cubicness as you progress throughout the game
• Cubiquitous: Optimized for both tablets and phones
The most cubic game we've ever made.
* Multiple game levels
* Score leader board
* Score backup and restore feature
* Colored cubes
For query and feedback write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clues are given to each puzzle and the player fills in blank spaces with numbers making sure they meet the criteria of the clues. There are 7 different sets of puzzles with 5 different levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner puzzles designed to help ease players into the process of completing the math puzzles and finishing with Grandmaster puzzles which are insanely difficult. The player has to achieve a certain number of puzzles before they can unlock later sets of puzzles.
Each puzzle has clues, calculator, and lists of square, cubed and prime to assist the in the completion of the puzzles. The player also starts with a few hints and receives extra ones daily to help them on puzzles they are finding more challenging.
In total there are 86 math puzzles averaging about 200 hours game play. The earlier puzzles take on average around 10-15 minutes each with the last couple difficulties of puzzles taking hours or even days for some players.
List of puzzle difficulties and number of puzzles:
- Beginner has 10 puzzles
- Adept 1 has 12 puzzles
- Adept 2 has 12 puzzles
- Expert 1 has 15 puzzles
- Expert 2 has 15 puzzles
- Master has 13 puzzles
- Grandmaster has 9 puzzles
Quadrogon 3D Online Demo: http://fmcstudio.ucoz.com/quadrogon.html
The goal of each game is to find such positions of elements on the game field that form picture of tree with branches grown from the center.
All elements should be connected to each other by branches of the tree. That is the general rule.
It seems simple. But once you play you’ll find it extremely interesting. It requires you to be smart, concentrated and patient. So this game is entertaining both for children and grown up people.
Each game level is generated randomly and has only one solution. Complexity of the game is defined by the size of the game field.
The game is similar to games such as "Hexagon", “Pipes”, “Branch”, “Plumber”, "Netwalk", "Scrambled Net", etc.
AppEggs Review: "3D Puzzle Game Really Challenge Your Brain .... gameplay is the most challenging I have ever met. It is really a terrifyingly tricky game."
AndroidTapp Review: "Quadrogon 3D Unlimited is a terrifyingly tricky puzzle game that will tie your brain in knots! ...one of the most challenging puzzle games I have ever encountered."
AppEggs Review URL: http://www.appeggs.com/apps/com.fmcstudio.quadrogonunlim,268923/
AndroidTapp Review URL: http://www.androidtapp.com/quadrogon-3d-unlimited/
My daughter didn't like flash cards because it seemed like home work. By using flash cards within a memory game I'm hoping that she will learn her math facts while playing the games.
There is also a school mode option of the game. With the school mode you start as a "one year old" student with a simple game. As you pass each grade you get older and the games get harder. This mode gives the player a goal to achieve.
Tap to rotate the cubes and solve the puzzle.
For the puzzle to be solved, the game board must be returned to one color (magenta).
Download now and solve the puzzle in the shortest time!
- Simple puzzle game concept
- 4 levels of difficulty, beginner, intermediate, advanced and custom
- Game engine generates a new puzzle each time you play
- Best times board to track your timing
Animal Dance is a memory game that is fun and cute!
Watch the animals jump and remember the sequence.
When the light turns green, tap the animals in the correct sequence.
But don't think it's easy; they might be cute but they are also smart and they will try to trick you, so keep your eyes open.