★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
It is a terrible feeling when someone is stalking you or trying to harm you in anyway. And when you do not have someone to help during such times, it can be quite dangerous. To ward off these difficult circumstances, download 'One Touch Safety App' an excellent app which can help you when your security is at stake!
Take a look at some of the features of this one touch security app:
a) Call your favourite
A call will be diverted to the first person of your preference among the two contacts you have shared
b) Email & SMS
The person of your choice gets notification about you being in danger through an email and SMS
c) Home widget
A shortcut facility to this app through your android device for you to get an access with just a touch of finger
With the above mentioned features and more, you do not have to look elsewhere for a personal safety app. Download this app at the earliest and save yourself from an unexpected jeopardy! A one touch protection app cannot get better!
Keywords: one touch safety app, one touch protection app, one touch security app, personal safety app
With Vodafone Guardian you can:
• Choose who can call your child and set permitted hours for calling.
• Protect your child from unwanted SMS and control when they can receive SMS.
• Restrict or block functions including internet connection, bluetooth, calling, camera, video and apps.
• Safeguard Apps; prevent your child from downloading, installing and using apps
• Guardian protector can let you know if your child uninstalls Guardian
What you will get?
Reassurance that your child is kept safe:
• Settings to help block unwanted messages/calls such as bullying and prank calls.
• Tools to prevent your child accessing harmful content through apps, the internet or simply calling or texting
Peace of mind that your child’s smartphone is safe:
• Truly simple to use. Easy for parents to use, requiring little to no technical understanding
• Help is always at hand. Emergency numbers are not blocked
• No hidden surprises. Controlling smartphone usage helps prevent bill shock and / or rapid burn-through of credit
• Protection outside of the home. Any in-home computer safety practices can now be extended to cover the smart phone
• Educate your children. Children learn about safe smartphone usage and content which might be harmful
This app is available for everyone (some restrictions apply). It’s free to download and use. It has been brought to you by Vodafone. Reliable services from your trusted network provider.
SMS filter not available to customers on KitKat.
The app is split into four parts: the Electrical Safety Tests, a Multimeter Guide, an Ohm's Law Calculator and an Ohm's Law Guide.
★★★ Electrical Safety Tests ★★★
The app will show you how to carry out all of the tests from start to finish to help you make sure the boiler is completely safe. The tests should be completed after an installation (before switching on the appliance) or before carrying out any work on an existing boiler. Each test contains easy to understand images to make it much simpler to follow. Many electrical faults can be identified from the tests and the Fault Isolation page should help you to find the cause.
There are six parts, these are:
• Before Starting
• Earth Continuity Test
• Short Circuit Test
• Resistance to Earth Test
• Polarity Test
• Fault Isolation
We asked someone who had never used a multimeter to use the app and they were able to carry out the tests with ease!
★★★ Multimeter Guide ★★★
To help you to get a better understanding of how to use your multimeter, this app includes a multimeter guide. It consists of the following parts:
• Multimeter types
• Multimeter settings (those settings needed when working on boilers)
• SI Prefixes (to help you understand the multimeter results)
• Know your multimeter (so you will know what to look for on your own multimeter)
★★★ Ohm's Law Calculator ★★★
Our very popular Ohm's Law Calculator is included in this app. It's extremely easy to use; enter two known values, press the 'Calculate' button and the other two values will be entered instantly. If more calculations are required, each single entry box can be cleared using the corresponding 'X' button or press 'Reset' to clear all four boxes.
★★★ Ohm's Law Guide ★★★
If you're a beginner with electrics the Ohm's Law Guide will help to give you a better understanding of the calculations. The first two pages will explain Ohm's and Watt's Laws, page 3 explains how to add together resistances in series and parallel and the last four pages contain every possible formula for conversions between voltage, current, resistance and power.
A complete Ohm's Law reference guide you can take with you - wherever you go!
(i) To develop a real-time platform that frontline workers can search for safety information or guideline on site.
(ii) To promote workers' health with video demonstration of Qigong and health tips.
(iii) To promote safety leadership to industry stakeholders.
**This is a companion app for existing Predictive Solutions customers**
• Configure to match your company’s safety observation program including checklists, worksite locations, team members and other relevant information
• Add detailed information during inspections, such as comments and severity levels
• Add observation pictures
• Mark items for follow up and assign actions, responsibility and due dates
• Upload your observations to SafetyNet with the tap of a button to ensure that the data is available in real time
• Provide feedback to observers and inspectors, in real time, to ensure quality data is being collected
• View and manage open issues
The majority of information centers on the Air Force 8-Step Problem Solving Model with content that includes a glossary of terms (as listed in the AFSO21 Playbook), description and use of tools and methodologies, and information related to Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, and Business Process Reengineering. A comparison of the 8-Step Model, DMAIC, and PDCA is included. Detailed content thoroughly addresses the applicability and content of the USAF 8-Step A3 Certification Rubric, and interactive use of each individual step of the 8-Step Problem Solving.
AFSO21, AFSO, Lean Six Sigma, CPI, Continuous Process Improvement, Smart Operations, Air Force, AETC, DMAIC