We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
Lists! can make literally any list:
-Even This List!
Try it for yourself!
Note list is your elegant notepad for Android devices.
With Note list you can quickly write notes, todo items and write down all your ideas and reminders. Use the folder structure to keep all your notes organized. Looking for a simple yet powerful material design notepad app for your Android device, Note list is it.
• Easy to use - Large notepad for writing notes, optimized for phones and tablets
• Organize notes - Store your notes in folders and archive folders.
• Sync notes - Synchronize notes on multiple devices with Google Drive™
• Quick access - Add a shortcut to your home screen to quickly open the notepad editor to create new notes.
• Reminders - Add reminders to notes and check completed notes.
• Backup/Restore - Keep your notes save by using the backup manager or synchronization function.
• Language support for: English, Dutch, German, Spanish.
Pro upgrade features
• Use Note list ads free.
• Note widget.
• Bold, Italic, Underlined, Font color, Highlight color markup options.
• Calendar view.
Thousands of users worldwide are using Note list every day, install and try it out yourself.
--- Before installing ---
To keep your notes save use the build in backup manager regularly, it's best to copy the backup to your PC from time to time in case your device get's lost or damaged.
-Voice Recognition (on supported devices)
-CSV Import and Export to edit lists as a spreadsheet
-Drag and Drop or automatic list sorting
-Share lists via email
-Backup lists to SD Card
This app is ad supported. List Master Pro has no ads and more power features. Please consider upgrading.
This app uses Flurry Analytics to gather aggregate data about how users interact with it. All data is completely anonymous and an individual user's data cannot be accessed.
Note: You can opt out of this program at any time from the settings menu.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Key Features Include:
• Create searchable Pockets to hold all your stuff
• Make important items (notes, checklists, weblinks) sticky on the Home and Pocket view screen
• Create any kind of list: checklist, to-do lists, grocery lists, planning lists, holiday lists, and even bucket lists
• Create lists within lists: Customize your lists to have different sections for super big lists
• Drag & drop checklist items
• Advance checklist features like check all, uncheck all, checked to bottom
• Attach pictures, links or phone numbers to list items
• Duplicate lists with a click
• Move items between lists
• Move lists between pockets
• Create memos or messages as Notes
• Create Notes to yourself
• Save web pages, email, or other shared text as a Note
• Links and phone numbers become clickable
• Create weblinks to keep them organized and at your fingertips
• Share links from any web browser or app that shares
IMPORT AND LINK PICTURES
• Import pictures
• Link pictures directly to list items
• Lists & Stuff premium themes are available for in-app purchase :)
ON THE WEB
• Homepage: https://listsandstuff.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/listsandstuff
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ListsNStuff
Keywords : checklist, to-do list, task list, note
Like we said, that simple.
Oh, and you can change the list color. If you're into that.
And if you have Android Wear, view your list from your watch. If you like reading lists from your wrists.
Lists! is a simple app to do a simple thing, but it does it very well: let you keep lists. Lists! is optimized for keeping track of anything, on-the-go. Super fast, get-in-and-get-out interface allows you to easily add, edit, mark or delete items without extra screens or clicks getting in your way. Just open the app and you're instantly looking at your lists.
Suddenly realize you need something from the store, but are at work? Just add it to your list! Want to keep track of items you commonly need to take with you when you travel, so you won't forget anything? Make a list! Got a bunch of stuff to do around the house? Look at your list!
In Lists!, you can create, edit, reorder lists on the fly, any time, any where. You can also tap an item to mark it as complete, but keep it on the list. Very useful for lists that keep track of things that you need to do often. Once you're done marking items, you can unmark them in one action.
Lists! Contains the following features:
★ Two themes: Dark and Light
★ Create/Edit/Delete lists
★ Create/Edit/Delete list items
★ Sync Lists! data to your Google account, so you can access the same lists on all of your Android devices
★ Reorder lists using drag and drop
★ Back up lists to configurable path on SDCard, and restore from that path (helpful for ROM flashers like me)
★ Optional display of numbering in each list
★ Clear a list out in one action
★ Alphabetize a list in one action
★ Push all marked items to the bottom of the list in one action
★ Easy marking of complete items
★ Remove or unmark all marked items in one action
★ Change font size (helpful for older devices and tablets)
★ Floating action button (part of Material Design) is optional
Explanation of Permissions:
★ Modify/Delete USB storage - for backup/restore feature
★ Vibrator control - for haptic feedback on screen elements which do not have it by default
Simple, elegant, easy to use To-do list.
- Material design to-do list.
- Create multiple task lists as per your needs.
- Switch between lists by swiping left or right.
- Add notes to your tasks.
- Move tasks between lists.
- Set duedates and reminders (alerts) for any task/s.
- Actionable notifications to snooze or mark-complete straight from the notification (Android 4.1+).
- Share task list with your friends via SMS, Email, Facebook and more.
- Switch between different themes.
- Choice of Notification sound.
- Choice of Notification LED color.
Feedback / Suggestions / Bug-Report:
With simple creations of lists, Temaki is ideal for occasions and moments when you need to quickly jot down a list of items. From to-do lists, shopping lists, reminders, to a list of what you'll order for dinner tonight - Temaki is the perfect app to use.
And lastly, THANK YOU for downloading Temaki.
Temaki is an open source app! If you're willing to help contribute, see https://github.com/jffrymrtn/temaki for details and source code.
=== Contact the Developer ===
Temaki Developer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temaki Website: http://jeffreymartin.ca/temaki/
“Make Everyday Life Much Easier”
Featured On XDA Developers
Quick Note! Is an app that is very Stylish, Smooth ,Simplistic, Well Designed and Easy To Use.
Planning a surprise party or preparing for a trip?
Use Quick Note to easily make a Checklist to see what you still need to do.
Maybe you heard something interesting on the radio use Quick Note to take a note and
Set a Reminder to find out more about what you heard.
With this simple, small, very useful app you would no longer have the hassle of finding paper & pens for writing a note or making a checklist.
- Simple, fast & easy to Create Notes & Multiple Checklists
- Set Reminders
- Beautiful Design
- Light Weight Application.
- Quick Create Widget
- Automatic Backups
- Smooth fast & Simple Design.
- Easy management of Notes and lists.
- No special permissions required.
Need Any Help Send Me A Mail & I Would Be Happy To Help
*Easy and quick to set reminders.
*Show reminders by category.
*Reminders can be rescheduled.
*Quickly add multiple tasks
*On screen help to get started.
*Allows you to view your lists at a glance.
*Mark a completed task when done
*Reorder and edit existing tasks.
*Cancel an already set alarm without deleting the task.
1.what do I do if my alarm doesn’t turn up?
Ans: 1) Make sure that the blocking mode is turned OFF.
2) Tick show notification checkbox from Settings->Application manager->Smart Reminder(App info).
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS
Developed by:Elveera Technologies
• Organize your notes by tags and color to keep track of all your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember.
• Synchronize your notes and to-do lists on multiple devices with Dropbox
• Add reminders to notes and lists.
Android Wear Support
* Pro Features *
• Ad Free
• Night Mode
• Calendar view.
* Features *
• Note widget.
• Markdown Preview
• Export notes as text to SD
• Import / Export notes to SD
• Search notes
• Sort notes and lists
* Icon is by Jovie Brett Bardoles.Check out his work at http://dribbble.com/bretbardolees
Teens, tweens, and kids! You can do anything you set your mind to, and Goodie Goodie can help! And, you get to earn awesome rewards for doing stuff you probably already do!
Goodie Goodie is a hip, tech-forward, and game-like goal, task, chore, behavior, and reward app that allows parents to create "G Missions" and teens, tweens, and kids to earn points by completing them. Kids can then redeem those points, which are stored as user-selected virtual candies in a Goodie Bag, for either custom-created rewards or eGift cards to their favorite brands, delivered instantly in-app! Use Goodie Goodie on one shared device or across many. Goodie Goodie was created in partnership by leaders in kids' entertainment, parents, and an organizational efficiency expert. So be a Goodie Goodie, download Goodie Goodie, and start saying "Oh Goodie Goodie!"
After download, Goodie Goodie is completely free to use other than the optional eGift cards you buy as rewards, plus a $1 convenience fee per card. Or you can just create your own rewards and pay nothing! But a portion of the proceeds from all eGift Card sales go to benefit DoSomething.org, the country's largest youth not-for-profit, helping kids make an impact on causes they care about.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You can edit them or add new routine/chores. You can set star/end date, reminder, progress and notes for each chore.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
The app also allows you to create multiple lists. In "Due Date View", user can combine multiple lists into one view sorted by due date.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes