Now, you can edit the photograph by adjusting its brightness (contrast and saturation), tint (hue and lightness), balance (cyan, magenta, yellow), as well as rotate or crop it.
Photo Art Gallery - PicsArt - In addition, you can apply various filters which consist of 'Sepia' (scratch effect, dark borders, stamp effect), 'Colorize' (hue, lightness, saturation), 'Wave' (amplitude, width, phase), 'Watercolor' (brush size, sharpness, saturation) and 'Color Reduction' (color count, use single tint, choose color).
All in all, Photo Art Gallery - PicsArt is a fun tool for first-time users to play with. However, if you're looking for more serious results, then you should try a more professional software.
Photo Art Gallery - PicsArt Guide
1. Open and select "Camera", "Gallery" or "Facebook"
2. Choose your style of collage
3. Insert each photo into your picture collage editing space
4. Adjust the border color and size and round the corners of the photo if you want.
5. Add stickers or any text you want.
6. Save and share (facebook, twitter, google+, instagram, email, sms, BBM, WhatsApp, Kakao, LINE ...)
Download free photo editor : Photo Art Gallery - PicsArt and discover your inner artist!