GoHarvest is an alternative for the slide rule settings guide that comes standard with all John Deere combines. GoHarvest is available on Apple App Store and through Google Play.
GoHarvest is available in the following languages:
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
• Engine Model Number
• Engine Date of Manufacture
• Engine Parts Catalog Number
• Engine Option Codes
• Engine Family Number
• EPA Certificate
• CARB Certificate
- For John Deere W/T-Series Combines
- The ideal tool for optimizing your machine settings
- Takes into account crop type and harvesting conditions
- Increase your daily machine efficiency
- Increase your overall machine performance
SOME ADVICE ON LOSS LEVELS:
- The App contains a loss calculator
- When checking loss level, make several measurements in a row
- Watch detailed instructions for calculating the losses
- Never base adjustments on a single point measurement
- Measure the loss level after the first 50 m path after entering the row from the headland
- This way you ensure that the machine is fully loaded with straw and grain.
Also check the detailed advice in the Operators Manual regarding machine optimization.
We wish you a successful harvest.
Our certified service technicians, trained parts personnel, and dedicated sales teams
can assist you with all of your equipment needs.
Come & visit us at your local Sydenstricker John Deere dealership.
We are Your Partner in Growing a Better Tomorrow.
Keywords: John Deere, Columbus, 2013 Introduction
* Before the conference: Prepare with location and agenda information
* At the conference: Find your way around with the interactive map and take notes
* After the conference: Receive a summary of what sessions you attended and the notes you took
Keywords- John Deere Conference
John Deere, JDUG, John Deere Dealers, John Deere Dealer Solutions JDUG Summit
Keywords: EXPO 2012, Deere, Aftermarket
App Keywords: California Society for Respiratory, SCR, SCR Spring Conference 2013
Field Tracer is an Android application designed to simplify GPS/GIS (Geographic Information Systems) mapping. Field Tracer delivers efficiency, improvements and cost-savings at every stage of your operation. Android support means readily available and easily affordable hardware in a variety of sizes and specifications to meet your needs.
-Works with your smart phones and tablets running Android version 4.0 or greater.
-It requires no external hardware for basic operation.
-For RTK GPS mapping the program can connect to external GPS antennas that stream NMEA data over Bluetooth.
-Dropbox is used as a platform for storing and accessing data. This means anytime access to your data from smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops. It also means seamless back-ups and easy access for employees or customers.
Field Tracer was developed for use in:
-RTK Data collection
-Record polygons, lines and points
-Measure area and distance
-Select layers: SHP, JPEG, BMP and PNG formats (GRD coming soon)
-Organize data by clients/farms/fields
-Sync data to and from Dropbox
The application currently displays active equipment in your account. You can view the position and hours. We will soon expand functionality to change reporting rate on the equipment.
You can also view a map of the position of the equipment.
Contact us to suggest enhancements.
Checkout our Necto for Droid. It provides a view of your entire fleet from all OEM's using the AEMP Telematics standard.
This application has not been created or endorsed by John Deere.