GoHarvest is an alternative for the slide rule settings guide that comes standard with all John Deere combines. GoHarvest is available on Apple App Store and through Google Play.
GoHarvest is available in the following languages:
• Engine Model Number
• Engine Date of Manufacture
• Engine Parts Catalog Number
• Engine Option Codes
• Engine Family Number
• EPA Certificate
• CARB Certificate
- For John Deere W/T-Series Combines
- The ideal tool for optimizing your machine settings
- Takes into account crop type and harvesting conditions
- Increase your daily machine efficiency
- Increase your overall machine performance
SOME ADVICE ON LOSS LEVELS:
- The App contains a loss calculator
- When checking loss level, make several measurements in a row
- Watch detailed instructions for calculating the losses
- Never base adjustments on a single point measurement
- Measure the loss level after the first 50 m path after entering the row from the headland
- This way you ensure that the machine is fully loaded with straw and grain.
Also check the detailed advice in the Operators Manual regarding machine optimization.
We wish you a successful harvest.
Our certified service technicians, trained parts personnel, and dedicated sales teams
can assist you with all of your equipment needs.
Come & visit us at your local Sydenstricker John Deere dealership.
We are Your Partner in Growing a Better Tomorrow.
John Deere, JDUG, John Deere Dealers, John Deere Dealer Solutions JDUG Summit
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
Keywords: John Deere, Columbus, 2013 Introduction
* Before the conference: Prepare with location and agenda information
* At the conference: Find your way around with the interactive map and take notes
* After the conference: Receive a summary of what sessions you attended and the notes you took
Keywords- John Deere Conference
App Keywords: California Society for Respiratory, SCR, SCR Spring Conference 2013
Keywords: EXPO 2012, Deere, Aftermarket
Gordon Handy Machinery Limited is here to help you find the product and receive the service that you need to make your day run even smoother.
32 years of standing behind the best products, the best service and the best parts and finance support in the Ag industry has helped to form a belief that you will find in every one of our staff in every one of our branches.
The John Deere group has operated now for over 170 years. The John Deere product range in tractors and other agricultural equipment as well as turf products have been the mainstay of the Gordon Handy Machinery business for over 30 years and will continue to be so. John Deere’s quality of manufacture and support services are simply unmatchable in the industry.
Book your machinery service on the app
Stay up to date with events
One Touch Calling
GPS one touch directions
JD parts ordering intergration
Map Viewing – View historical application maps
Report Viewing – Store and review reports generated by Apex™
GPS Tracking – Use your consumer device’s GPS to track your position within a field
Navigation – Get directions from your current location to a field in your database
Soil Sampling – Generate grid zones and document soil sampling operation
Mobile Farm Manager is compatible with Apex. See your local John Deere dealer for more detailed information.
Field Tracer is an Android application designed to simplify GPS/GIS (Geographic Information Systems) mapping. Field Tracer delivers efficiency, improvements and cost-savings at every stage of your operation. Android support means readily available and easily affordable hardware in a variety of sizes and specifications to meet your needs.
-Works with your smart phones and tablets running Android version 4.0 or greater.
-It requires no external hardware for basic operation.
-For RTK GPS mapping the program can connect to external GPS antennas that stream NMEA data over Bluetooth.
-Dropbox is used as a platform for storing and accessing data. This means anytime access to your data from smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops. It also means seamless back-ups and easy access for employees or customers.
Field Tracer was developed for use in:
-RTK Data collection
-Record polygons, lines and points
-Measure area and distance
-Select layers: SHP, JPEG, BMP and PNG formats (GRD coming soon)
-Organize data by clients/farms/fields
-Sync data to and from Dropbox