• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of New Orleans City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of New Orleans Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed New Orleans offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* City Orientation Tour (9 sights)
* Architectural Splendors (7 sights)
* Cultural Heritage (7 sights)
* Central Business District (5 sights)
* Prominent Shopping Areas (8 sights)
* New Orleans' Nightlife (9 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping (9 sights)
* Churches in New Orleans (7 sights)
* The French Quarter (10 sights)
* The French Quarter: Museums (8 sights)
* The Voodoo Tour (8 sights)
* African American Heritage (6 sights)
* Garden District Tour (9 sights)
* Uptown Walking Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free New Orleans city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of New Orleans
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in the United States or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
Citybot’s NOLA Travel Guide creates custom itineraries for visitors both familiar with and new to New Orleans. This free app provides personalized experiences based on your interests, transportation needs, and schedule, suggesting what to do in the Big Easy.
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in the Warehouse District, followed by a trip to the Contemporary Arts Center ending with a few drinks on Bourbon Street, really get the most out of your visit.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot City Guides will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in the Garden District, the French Quarter, Treme, and beyond.
The Bot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to email@example.com and we will write back within 24 hours.
Now, the best travel video app EVER! Our newly updated mobile app features our massive video library, available on-demand in beautiful high-definition video. Viewers can sort by most popular and highest rated restaurants, events, attractions and shopping. Plus, now you can search, review and share your favorites via social media! This update also improves compatibility for most tablets and mobile devices.
For more New Orleans Television, you can watch live and on-demand at www.TripSmarter.com.
• Discover great local restaurants, learn the history and browse their menus.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, ambiance, and cuisine type.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or get directions to a restaurant
• Check out Yelp or TripAdvisor reviews
• Reserve your table right from the app
This app shares it's data with its companion website: http://www.NewOrleansRestaurants.com. Visit the website for more information about large groups.
☆ Multilingual interface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
New Orleans (pron.: /nuː ˈɔrliənz/ or /ˈnuː ɔrˈliːnz/, locally /nuː ˈɔrlənz/ or /ˈnɔrlənz/; French: La Nouvelle-Orléans [la nuvɛlɔʁleɑ̃] ( listen)) is a major United States port and the largest city and metropolitan area in the state of Louisiana. The population of the city was 343,829 as of the 2010 U.S. Census. The New Orleans metropolitan area (New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner Metropolitan Statistical Area) had a population of 1,167,764 in 2010 and was the 46th largest in the United States. The New Orleans–Metairie–Bogalusa Combined Statistical Area, a larger trading area, had a 2010 population of 1,214,932.
The city is named after Orléans, a city located on the Loire River in Centre, France, and is well known for its distinct French Creole architecture, as well as its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage. New Orleans is also famous for its cuisine, music (particularly as the birthplace of jazz),and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The city is often referred to as the "most unique" in America.
How do we do it? The short answer is: brute force. We deploy an army of dedicated, warm-blooded (and sober) human beings with GPS devices to walk the entire parade route of every parade we track. We physically track 67 of the biggest parades during Mardi Gras starting with Krewe De Vieux and ending with Rex on Mardi Gras day. Whether you are Uptown or in the French Quarter, in Metairie or on the West Bank, Chalmette, Houma, Thibodaux, or Covington, you can count on us to provide the exact location of the parade you want to see.
Our App includes parade schedules, routes, and real-time GPS location.
Never miss a parade again. Why stand in the cold for 2 hours waiting for a parade to arrive? With Mardi Gras Parade Tracker you can time your arrival to the parade route precisely with the parade's arrival. Already at the parade? Don't time that 3 and a half block walk to find a restroom with the arrival of this years celebrity Court. We keep you informed with the latest parade information to help you make your Mardi Gras experience the best it can be.
Our user-friendly interface lets you take advantage of our service with ease. We use scrollable and zoomable maps for our parade routes to provide you with the most precise and up-to-the-minute parade location.
Learn about swamp and ghost tours, the best places to see live music, and the can’t-miss spots of the French Quarter and other neighborhoods. With a directory of restaurants, shops, attractions and services, you’ll find all the inspiration and planning tools you need for your next New Orleans trip.
- Report Crimes Quickly: Tell the New Orleans Police Department about crimes quickly and confidentially
- Share Photos To Help Authorities: Attach photos or take a picture with your cell phones camera to include with your report
- Tell Us Your Location: Add locations to your crime report and the nearest officer will be notified
- Keep The French Quarter Safe: With your help French Quarter Crimer Reporter can work with Police and Safety Officers to keep our French Quarter safe for residents and toursists alike
Gogobot's New Orleans City Guide offers the best personalized guide to NOLA. The old New Orleans motto, “laissez les bons temps rouler,” French for “let the good times roll,” captures the essence of this Louisiana gem. From the biggest party in the U.S. to its heavy colonial-era French influence, The Big Easy is perennially a favorite among travelers. Most visitors spend a lot of time in the charming French Quarter, a neighborhood that still has its original colonial-era architecture intact. In the French Quarter you will find the aptly named Bourbon Street, home to numerous bars, nightclubs, and other nighttime institutions. Close by you will find Jackson Square, a monument to President Andrew Jackson who in 1815 led U.S. forces to victory against the British in the Battle of New Orleans. Across the street is a true New Orleans institution: Café du Monde, home to the fabled beignets (a French doughnut) and coffee. Every February masked revelers fill the streets to be a part of the annual Mardi Gras celebration, which is the biggest of its kind in the U.S. New Orleans’ cuisine is just another reason why this city is so unique, with distinctive dishes like muffuletta, jambalaya, and gumbo headlining menus. Hotels are available in every part of the city, but just be prepared for a loud night if you elect to stay in the French Quarter. Although New Orleans has suffered from Hurricane Katrina and now the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, the city’s lively history and its Cajun charm keeps tourists coming back for more.
What users love about the Gogobot New Orleans Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE New Orleans to the fullest.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb Android App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your Android phone or Tablet
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
A note about permissions: We use the READ_PHONE_STATE permission to make your life easier while verifying your phone number to create an Airbnb profile.
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
A decadent, decaying city, beset with tragedy, intrigue and mystery, New Orleans has long been regarded as one of America's most haunted cities. In nearly three centuries perched on an unstable edge of the continent, disasters nearly countless have been visited upon this city. Fires, floods, plagues and war have each in turn taken their swipe at the Crescent City. In many years the death rate would approach ten percent of the population; today the dead outnumber the living in the city by nearly twelve to one.
Wedged between a mighty river and a tidal lake, surrounded by swamp, water enfolds the city in abundance. Ever moving and full of energy, water is believed to give power to the countless spirits trapped within the confines of the city. Lives cut short by calamity fill the narrow streets and crooked buildings of the city. Wracked by death, disease, and destruction, this is a fertile breeding ground for hauntings of all descriptions. Welcome to New Orleans!
This fun GPS-guided tour allows you to walk at your own pace on location, choose your starting point, and do the tour whenever you want, even in the dead of night, or even from home. When walking, the audio will play automatically when you arrive at a location.
· Original WDSU Parade Tracker technology shows the real-time location of the front of the parade.
· Tracking more than 50 parades in the metro region, including three St. Patrick’s Day.
· Schedule of parades being tracked, include maps of routes
· Mardi Gras related news, videos, live coverage, parade slideshows and sharing your photos or videos with u local!
· Push notifications
Werkt met GPS en kan snel Wikipedia-artikelen inlezen, nog sneller dan met een normale browser.
Start deze app eens op als je onderweg met de auto ergens heen rijdt. Gegarandeerd dat je dan van de snelweg afdraait om de leuke plaatsen onderweg te bekijken.
Werkt ook in het buitenland. Herkent plaatsen, bezienswaardigheden, vliegvelden, bergtoppen, enz.
* New walks are published regularly
* We use GPS to play commentary automatically, at the right time, allowing you to focus on your surroundings, not the screen
* Download routes using WiFi and all the audio guide plus a map will be available offline, to prevent high data costs
* You can restore existing purchases, sync across devices, and take a virtual tour at voicemap.me.
Available Cities and Regions:
* Buenos Aires
* Cape Winelands
* Hong Kong
* Los Angeles
* New Orleans
* New York State
* Ocho Rios
* San Francisco
* Washington, D.C.
* Austin, Texas
* Siem Reap