Note: 2013 blu-ray players are not supported. e.g. BDT330, BDT230, BDT130
- Standard remote buttons
- Seek bar
- Send text using android keyboard (not fully supported by all apps)
- Voice recognition control
Please remember to enable remote control in your blu-ray player settings.
Any issues/bugs or feature requests please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not leave comments saying it does not work without emailing me first. 99.9% of the problems reported so far have NOT been issues with the app but users not setting up the blu-ray player correctly or problems with their router.
Note: This application is not affiliated with Panasonic.
Panasonic is a registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
With smartphones which have wireless battery charging capability (Qi), you can start uploading pictures/downloading videos with only putting the smartphone on DIGA with Qi charger. This application manages to upload latest pictures which are not transferred yet.
- Uploading pictures in your smartphone to DIGA through Wi-Fi network.
- Downloading private MP4 videos in DIGA to smartphone through Wi-Fi network
- Starting synchronizing contents (pictures and MP4 videos) between smartphone and DIGA automatically while charging smartphone.
- Starting synchronizing contents just by putting on a smartphone onto DIGA (with only DMR-BZT920, HRT300)
This application is available with Blu-Ray(TM)/HDD DIGA launched at 2012 listed below
DMR-HRT300, DMR-BZT920, DMR-BZT820, DMR-BZT720, DMR-BWT620, DMR-BWT520, DMR-BRT220
Wireless battery charging capability is only available for.
Before using DIGA Contents Link, please make sure that "DLNA Home Server" at DIGA setting menu is enabled (see support site for more info.).
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
・LUMIX CLUB PicMateはデジカメで撮影した写真や動画をアップロードして知人や友人だけでなく、インターネットにつながるすべての人に写真・動画を公開・共有できる無料のコミュニケーションサービスです。ご利用にはクラブパナソニックのID/PW、、もしくはWiFi対応のLUMIXで取得するサービスユーザーID/PW（いずれも取得は無料）が必要です。
LUMIX CLUB PicMateユーザーの優秀作品、面白作品を集めた「おすすめ写真やアクセス数の多い「ホットアルバム」、その他フォトコンなどの企画コーナーで様々な写真コンテンツをご覧になれます。
友人や友達、またLUMIX CLUB PicMate上でお知り合いになった方などユーザー単位、もしくは公開されているアルバムで気に入ったアルバムを登録しておくことができます。ユーザーやアルバムに更新があると画面にお知らせが表示されると共に通知バーでお知らせされます。
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Panasonic TV itself as you use your Android to control your Panasonic TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Panasonic TV or on your mobile device.
With the Panasonic TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Panasonic TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Panasonic TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Panasonic TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase )
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Panasonic TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
[Smartphone Connect] is free and easy-to-use application
for Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone(KX-PRW110/PRW120/PRW130).
Wherever you are in your home, you can control Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone with
your smartphone/tablet by installing 「Smartphone Connect」application over your wireless network (Wi-Fi).
- Making and receiving calls using your landline
- Making and receiving intercom calls
- Playing answering system messages
- Checking your call log
- Copying contacts from your smartphone to your phone system
- Transferring landline calls between your smartphone and your handsets
- Copying images from your smartphone to your handsets to be used as wallpaper patterns
- Copying the ringtone from your smartphone to your handsets
This app supports KX-PRW110/120/130 only.
Moreover, this application enables to search favourite scenes by using metadata of Panasonic MeMORA service (http://me-mora.jp). Also this service provides to show several information (shop and map etc.) announced in the recorded event. You can enjoy new stage of TV style with internet synchronized by DIGA remote.
- Control DIGA anywhere at your home through Wi-Fi network.
- Browse recorded titles in DIGA.
- Control to playback recorded titles (scrub, 10s skip-rewind, 30s skip-forward, pause and stop)
- Search favourite titles by word search and genre filtering.
- Display shop and map information announced in the recorded event. (Launch internet browser)
- Control to tune services.
- Recording reservation of program(need DIGA on sale since spring 2013)
Please refer to developer's website for compatible Panasonic recorders.
Before you use DIGA remote, you need to connect the DIGA to your wireless broadband router and configure the following settings of the DIGA.
・Turn Remote Connection to its "ON" setting
・Turn DLNA function to its "ON" setting
Each function name might be different with your DIGA. Please refer to developer's website to find more detail information about setting way.
DIGA Player will browse and load recorded list and TV channel list from your Panasonic Recorders onto your Android devices connecting over Wireless LAN network.
1) You can playback programs stored on your Recorder or watch live broadcast with your Android devices.
2) You can use Android devices as a remote controller of your Recorders.
3) You can display TV Guide and set timer recording to your Recorders from Android devices.
4) You can set timer recording from outside with your Android devices.
Compatible Panasonic Recorders:
Remote recording is available on selected Panasonic compatible recorders.
* For more detail, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application. (http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/bd/app/index.html)
- Receive streaming of live broadcast reception from compatible recorders.
- Playback recorded programs (scrub, skip-rewind, skip-forward, pause).
- Browse recorded list and TV channel list.
- Search favorite recorded programs by word search.
- Sort TV listings by numeric and alphabetical order.
- Simple remote control function.
To find out more detail of setting of Panasonic recorder, please refer to support page of DIGA Player application.
• A matter of size - find out about the LUMIX G Camera System
• Learn all about the LUMIX G models GM1, GF6, G6, GH3 and GX7
• Discover the range of available lenses
• Find out all about the technologies behind
• Enjoy real stories with professional photographers using LUMIX G
Take a picture of your best moments at the beach, customize it with original designs and share it with your friends on your social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp…
Instert in your photos automated information about weather, wave size, wind direction, temperature,location, and much more!
But if you prefer to enjoy the sun, sandcastles and beach bar, InstaBeach offers original designs for your photos. Choose whatever you want: sun&beach, infant, party… and share it in your social networks profiles or by sms, e-mail or keep it in your mobile phone.
Take your pictures and make them your own with endless designs that you can find in the different designs groups.
Enjoy the beach with InstaBeach!
Android 4.0 or higher.
Screen 480 * 800 (WVGA) or higher.
Need to have your own style monsters? Create monsters in your own style by Monster Heroes Creator, Now for free.
Just easy to use with following steps:
- Install this app.
- Open it and choose style of monster from the app.
- Create it with your own style.
- Save created monster to your devices.
- Or share your monsters to facebook.
This Monster Heroes Creator app is suitable for all ages, make it your own for free today!
Please rate and review for better developing!
Thank you for install & rating.
(CAUTION) This app can only be used with Panasonic smart phones.
By installing the “Scrapnote Additional Elements” the following elements can be added and used with the Scrapnote application.
・ 24 elements and 10 wallpapers
* To use this application the Scrapnote application must be installed separately.
"Scrapnote" is an app which allows you to freely arrange photos and materials to create your very own scrap card.
■ Supported devices
Refer to the website above for information about the supported devices.
* Only supported devices can download the application.
* Android 2.1 or higher is required.
* Refunds are possible under the terms of Google Play.
* Confirm the mail blocking settings before contacting us with “Email Developer”.
Some sent Email messages may not be able to be received.
More from developer
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
The TV Remote app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa. It also features a Game Controller option, which lets you play games using Android Device as your handset. Keyboard and touch surface functions smartly enhance the interaction with VIERA integrated web browser.
In order to use the TV Remote app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
------------------------ Compatible VIERA Models ------------------------
<<2012 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, LE54, E5
Latin America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, E5
Europe:VT50, GT50, ST50, STW50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ETW50, ET5, ETW5, ET51, ET52, ET53, ET54, E5, EW5
CIS:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5, EW5
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
ASEAN: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
<<2011 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT30, GT30, ST30, PST34, GT31, DT30, D30
Latin America: VT30, GT30, ST30, DT30, E30
Europe: VT30, GT30, GW30, GTX34, GTN33, GTF32, GTS31, G30, ST30, ST31, ST33, S30, S31, UT30, DT35, DT30, D35, D30, E30, E31, EX34, EN33, EF32, ES31, EW30
CIS: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, DT35, DT30, E30
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong: VT30, GT3, ST30, UT30, DT30, E30
ASEAN: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, VT31, GT31, GT32, ST32, S30, DT30, E30
(As of Feb 20, 2012)
Furthermore, if your digital camera/digital video camera is equipped with the latest NFC (Near Field Communication) functions, operation from your smartphone becomes even simpler.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back and delete still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites.
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can perform the initial Wi-Fi settings and establish a connection simply by touching your digital camera/digital video camera with your smartphone. (*3) (*4)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・If your smartphone is equipped with NFC functions, you can transfer recorded still pictures stored in your digital camera to your smartphone simply by touching your digital camera with your smartphone. (*3)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
Additional functions for digital video cameras
・By installing a digital video camera, you can monitor your home while you are out by checking the image on your smartphone, and speak to those at home and take pictures. (*4)
・You can play back recorded still pictures and videos from your digital video camera on a DLNA-compatible TV using a LAN connection.
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9 / TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS35, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS27 / ZS30 / ZS35, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on DMC-GM1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS35.
(*4) Not supported on HX-A100 / WA30.
(Compatible models beginning with this version)
DMC-TZ55 / TZ56 / ZS35
(Already compatible models)
Digital video camera
HC-V250 / V520 / V520M / V550 / V550M
HC-V720 / V720M / V727 / V727M / V750 / V750M / V757
HC-W850 / W850M / W858 / X920 / X920M / X929
HX-A100 / WA30
DMC-G6 / GF6 / GM1 / GX7
DMC-FT5 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / TS5
DMC-TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / TZ60 / TZ61
DMC-ZS27 / ZS30 / ZS40
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 2.3.3 - 4.3
・The NFC functions can only be used with a smartphone that is also equipped with NFC functions.
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your Android device from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theater 2012 and 2013 models* from your Android device from anywhere in your home.
- Playback operations can be controlled by switching the big dial feature.
- Experience acoustic effects by viewing animations of Surround or Sound Effects.
- Warm retrospective amplifier design controller which can be chosen from three generation types.
*Compatible Panasonic Blu-ray Disc(TM) Home Theaters:
SC-BTT790, SC-BTT590, SC-BTT583, SC-BTT490, SC-BTT290, SC-BTT282, SC-BTT196, SC-BTT195, SC-BTT190, SC-BTT182, SC-BTT100, SC-BTT200, SC-BTT230, SC-BTT400, SC-BTT430, SC-BTT460, SC-BTT480, SC-BTT500, SC-BTT560, SC-BTT880 and SC-BTT300
Above model(s) is/are available depending on country or region.
Bluetooth/DLNA are all supported by this one application.
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 2 streaming technologies *1,2
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device.
Supported devices are as follows.
AirPlay supported device
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
*1 Music stored on Android device cannot be transmitted via DLNA.
*2 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*3 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
The following functions are available in this application.
(Compatible models are listed in parentheses.)
・ A function that allows you to see the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen during shooting (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for transferring recorded pictures from the camera to your smartphone, and for uploading them to SNS sites (FX90, SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for playing back or deleting recorded pictures in the camera from your smartphone, copying them to your smartphone, and uploading them to SNS sites (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for recording location data using GPS (SZ5, GH3)
・ A function for adding location data obtained using your smartphone to pictures in the camera (SZ5, GH3)
・ Functions for sending and receiving pictures using the LUMIX CLUB Cloud Sync. Service (SZ5, GH3)
・ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
・ In order to use the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s service LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android OS 2.2 – 4.2
- Easy wireless projection of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, and JPEG files.
- Able to rotate images, flick pages, and zoom in/out.
- One Shot Projection wirelessly sends captured screenshot of the Android device with a special command.
- Multi-live mode allows wireless projection from multiple devices.
- Able to wirelessly project captured images of Android device with Camera function.
- Marker function allows you to draw freehand lines(marker) onto image or document while projecting.
- Supports S-DIRECT network connection for easy connection with projector.
- PT-DZ570/DW530/DX500 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- PT-FW430/FX400 (with the ET-WM200 mounted)
- Devices that support Android OS 4.0/4.1/4.2
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PDF, JPEG files
- Panasonic Wireless Projector for Android
The following functions are available in the application.
・ A remote view function that allows users to check the same image as that on the camera’s Live View screen
・ A remote shutter function that allows users to set the zoom level and shoot a still picture
・ A self shot mode function that is useful when shooting a self portrait
*Be sure to perform a firmware update for the camera (DMC-FX90) before using this application.
This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android 2.2 - Android 4.0
By using this application, such as SSID input and setup in browser are not necessary and you can easily connect the stereo system to your home wireless network.
The procedure to use Network Setup.
1. Connect your Android deivce to your home wireless network.
(Check the password for the home wireless network.)
2. Turn the stereo system on, and enter NET SETUP mode.
3. Start this app.
4. Enter the password for the home wireless network.
5. Complete the setup when "SUCCESS" is displayed on the stereo system.
Supported devices are as follows.
(As of April 1st, 2013)
Panasonic MAX Juke App will take you to the next level of party with Panasonic compatible mini system.
Bring your friends over and experience new party excitement.
Find out our compatible products: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/audio/app/max_juke/android/index.html
1. Music Player
- Play songs on your smart devices via bluetooth.
2. Jukebox Request
- Request and play songs from the internal or USB memory on mini systems.
- Share same request playlist with your friends at the same time.
3. Remote Control
- Handy remote control function for compatible mini system.
- Enjoy Youtube sound on mini system.
*1 In order to stream a music on the device by Bluetooth, the devices first need to be paired.
✓ In landscape mode, the app displays today’s date like an ordinary desk calendar.
✓ In portrait mode, the app displays today’s date along with the time.
✓ Set as a slideshow, the photographs randomly changes every 60seconds.
✓ Display your favorite photograph with the Quick Navigation button.
✓ Switch languages to select from Japanese, Chinese, English, French, and Spanish.
✓ Display trivia related to the Heritage Site on screen by tapping the detail button.
Due to the copyrights of the photographs used in this app, the app will automatically stop functioning on December 31, 2014. The 2015 version is scheduled for release in December 2014.
Panasonic and World Heritage
Panasonic has been publishing The World Heritage Calendar, in collaboration with UNESCO, since 1995 as a part of efforts to preserve valuable and irreplaceable treasures of the world. In order to reach wider audiences, including the UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet) made up of 9,000 schools in 180 countries, and raise awareness of the importance of the sites, Panasonic started to publish a web version of the calendar in 2010.
This application is an adaptation of the web version of the calendar, taking full advantage of the beautiful display of the Android Tablet to show the photographs as if placed in a digital photo frames.
Panasonic wishes to aid in the preservation of invaluable heritage sites with this application. In collaboration with UNESCO, future plans call for the addition of more content.