For Android 4.0+ only at present.
Adapted to be accessible and useable on a small device screen with a touch interface, the Algorithms are available at your fingertips for review any time.
New - *Anaphylaxis Algorithm
Includes algorithms for:
- Adult Basic Life Support
- Adult choking algorithm
- AED algorithm
- In-hospital resuscitation
- Adult Advanced Life Support
- Adult bradycardia algorithm
- Adult tachycardia algorithm
- Anaphylaxis Algorithm
- Paediatric Basic Life Support
- Paediatric choking treatment
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- Newborn Life Support
Please give feedback so that this app can be improved.
This information is provided for interest only.
By using this application you agree to, and accept, that; in no event shall the Resuscitation Council (UK) or the author of the application be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this material.
The author provides the application and the information, content and/or data (collectively, "Information") contained therein for informational purposes only. The author does not provide any medical advice in the app, and the Information should not be so construed or used. You should not rely on anything contained in the application, and you should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the application.
• An algorithm to evaluate anemia in patients based on mean corpuscular volume (MCV) where different clinical scenarios can be selected to determine potential causes of anemia and next steps
• Background information on underlying conditions that cause anemia