Not only does it crash a lot but you would have thought somebody would have pointed out that being an app that shows TV programmes, something that's traditionally been in a landscape format for quite a while now, having menus that only work in portrait format is not very smart.
Not bad But why isn't the app viewable in landscape? Also why doesn't the video automatically position itself upright. I have to turn my mobile 180* so its not upside down
It's good for catch up but... 7 adverts in a row I've just endured on one of 4 breaks. come on I wouldnt even get this with normal tv. Picture sketchy at times and prone to freezing.
Amazing app You get to watch things live and catch up on the shows you missed. Very efficient service.
Keep getting "something went wrong" msg. Haven't been able to watch anything. Just such a useless app, never works even if I re- install it.
Its OK :) Love the idea but it would be good to have the option to highlight favourite programs so I don't have to search through channels to find everything. I'm sorry to say this but BBC apps are way ahead.
- ITV2 has had an upgrade. It's outrageously entertaining television and then some!
- Performance and stability enhancements
- More programmes available directly on the homescreen
- Fixed a bug where viewers watching simulcast were having to re-watch adverts when restarting a stream
- Enhancements to TalkBack accessibility functionality
- Added links to STV & UTV apps for users in those regions
- Plus a host of other updates and bug fixes in this version to help improve your ITV experience
This app works with BBC websites and apps to play BBC content on your device.
Latest catch up from Channel 4, E4 and More4 plus classic shows from our archive
Watch and record live tv for free. Stream more than 300 live tv channels.
Rai.tv The app allows you to access DIRECT TV to fewer than 14 TV channels Rai