Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
*** learn english by play!
*** 11 500 words! (150 free, the rest paid)
*** 6 educational games
*** 50 thematic categories of words
*** 4 difficulty levels, English for beginners, Basics, Intermediate, Advanced
*** English course always with you
*** words pronunciation by native speakers
*** app for tablet and phone
*** works offline
*** mobile flashcards
Lingo Games is an innovative combination of applications to study English with casual games. First, you learn new words using flashcards, and then consolidate vocabulary by playing attractive games. The application itself will create a learning schedule and remind you of the words at the right time.
English for kids and adults:
Quiz - Choose correct answers and uncover whole picture! A word in your native language is shown on the puzzle. If you uncover whole image you will get a bonus game!
Invaders - Invaders are coming! Shoot down a ship with a correct English word. Question is shown on the cockpit.
Snake - Arrange an English word eating the letters in the correct order. The question is in the upper left corner. You have 3 lives.
Flashcards is an effective method of learning valued by teachers all over the world! Learn English with this game! Enjoy!
Follow us on Facebook:
Check out our website:
Esta novedosa Aplicacion contiene 38 lecciones de Ingles, con audios en formato MP3, textos y pronunciacion figurada, osea tienes todo lo necesario para aprender el idioma ingles, ademas incluye 3 niveles los cuales son: Basico - Intermedio y Avanzado
Para ver tu nivel estas APP cuenta con Tres Examenes Virtuales.
Este Curso es 100% GRATUITO, es Completo y de Acceso Libre!
No esperes mas! Baja esta APP ahora a tu celular o tablet!
- Todo el vocabulario clasificado por temas y con imágenes.
- Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano.
- Todas las palabras leídas por nativos.
- Completamente gratis.
- Proceso de aprendizaje sencillo y guiado.
- 4 tipos de ejercicios diferentes, que se muestran en los intervalos correctos para potenciar tu aprendizaje.
- Completos informes de progreso.
- Sin necesidad de conexión a internet.
∍ Dialogues, examples, texts and pictures
∍ Explanations of grammar
∍ Useful vocabulary
∍ Plenty of exercises — learn by practice
∍ Extra modules to practice vocabulary and expressions
∍ New exercises — check yourself against time and compare with others!
In order to speak English not only you need to know vocabulary, but also how to use it. English Course teaches you how to speak English with complete, grammatically correct phrases and sentences:
★ Greetings and basic everyday expressions
★ Numbers, plurals and articles
★ Personal, possessive and object pronouns
★ Asking and answering personal questions
★ 3 principal tenses: Simple Present, Simple Past and Present Continuous — verbs, positive and negative statements, questions and answers
★ Talking about family, likes and dislikes, everyday activities, time and date
★ Asking general questions about who, what, where, when and why
★ Talking about past events and future plans
★ Making offers and requests
★ Expressing intentions, desires and possibilities
✔ Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Thai high-quality native language versions
✔ Optimized for tablets and big phones (4.3" or bigger required)
✔ Makes extensive use of voice synthesis (optional)
✔ Works offline — you can learn anywhere (premium version only)
✔ Minimal permission requirements — uses the network only for Google Services
✔ Game Services — share your scores in Google+ circles
✔ Synchronization — sync your learning progress between all your Android devices
⚑ The application is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to premium version (via in-app purchase)
⚑ A good text-to-speech engine is recommended, e.g. Ivona Amy TTS, which provides natural sounding English voice and is available for free on Google Play (as for now)
⚑ Screen 4.3" or bigger required
+ ... easy and convenient to use application to learn English language.
+ At last something more than words, includes very clear treatment of English grammar.
+ Learning English always at hand.
+ Grammatical exercises are the best way to learn English.
+ Learning English in a fresh edition.
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
The Learn English language course by Anspear is an exciting, interactive program to support beginner learners of English. With over 1600 native speaker audio recordings and 3300 custom images and hundreds of engaging phrases and grammar exercises, Learn English is one of the most extensive language learning courses available on mobile phones.
Learn English is based on the syllabus for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) exams. It is ideal for learners who are already living in the UK, preparing for travel or tourism, who are studying alone or who are looking for a mobile supplement to a formal English class.
The course is divided into 11 practical language themes, each with a number of lessons designed for structured, manageable English language learning:
-Eating & Drinking
-Home, Family & Friends
-Free Time & Leisure
-Nature & Environment
-Professional and engaging images and native speaker audio of all words and phrases
-Vocabulary flashcards to keep track of your learning and refresh your memory
-Interactive picture dictionary
-Opportunities to record your own voice and compare it to a native speaker to perfect your pronunciation
-Spelling screens to develop writing skills and vocabulary retention
-Listening exercises and quizzes to test your audio comprehension
-A variety of word games for interactive learning including: sentence ordering, gap fill exercises, true or false and multiple choice questions
-All content is stored locally, no network connection necessary
Visit us: www.anspear.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/anspear_apps
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning English that helps beginners and children to learn English words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
.So whether it is English Primary English high school English 4 grade 5 grade 6 m. 1 m. 2 M. 3 m. 4 M. 5 m. 6 idiom in English. To use it fluently is greeting in different occasions, the content of Tablern Engilish 1.
Practice english speaking.You can study English,spoken English in Practice Reading Practice Reading English Exercises Free Practice Practical English Language Free Speaking.
Choosing Options from the main menu you can change the language of the interface and sound options.
Attention: Do not mute all the sounds when you are going to do Listening Comprehension exercises.
Each exercise can be launched in LEARN or TEST mode.
In LEARN mode, when you give a wrong answer, the question will be repeated later, and the exercise will end only when you finally give correct answers to all the questions.
In TEST mode, each question is asked only once, and you will get a mark in 1-6 scale at the end of the test based on the percentage of good answers.
Types of exercises
There are 6 types of exercises. Each type is represented by a different look of icons:
- Choose the proper caption for the picture.
- Drag the words and put them under the corresponding pictures.
- Type the name of the object in the picture.
- Choose the word or phrase which best completes the sentence.
- Listen to the material and then choose the correct answer.
Different difficulty levels are represented by the colour of icons:
- Very easy
- Lower intermediate
- Upper intermediate
- Very difficult
Over 500 exercises (50 exercises are free, rest are paid).
If you want to contact us, have questions or suggestions, send e-mail to email@example.com
or SMS to +48 601 453 194
It is the convenient training program for joint lessons of parents with children where the adult sets tasks and helps the child to be guided with the world of letters, sounds and syllables.
The speaking alphabet will help to remember to the child Russian letters, and their various writing look and sound: upper and lower case, hand-written and printing style.
Why we recommend this program:
1 . Color letters draw attention from kids 1.5 years old to preschool children of 7 years old.
2 . Colors allow the child to remember better letters and to learn difference from vowels and consonants.
3 . Opportunity to make words of letters, without possessing skills of the writing.
4 . The child can visually see and compare various writing of the same letter.
5 . Possibility of sound reproduction of the written words, phrases.
6 . Selecting by color of parts of words at listening allows the fastest studing of a pronunciation of syllables and sounds.
7. Two operating modes: the alphabet and syllables depending on landscape or portrait orientation of the screen.
Always it is possible to find time to work with the child with your phone or tablet. We give you opportunity to learn letters together.
These are your children and it is better to teach them to basic knowledge by yourself!
The program works at devices with Adobe AIR support and screen resolution 800x480 and more.
If you doubt the device, check it and install Adobe AIR separately.
It is recommended to use tablets with more than 7" the screen for work with syllables in portrait orientation mode.
35 English Lessons, 900+ Flash Cards, and 35 Exams to help you learn English faster.
Learn English OFFLINE or in AIRPLANE MODE.
7 Videos Classes < Internet required
Learning statistics are stored in the cloud so that you can learn on your computer or any device.
The website is free to use.
The app has free updates with new English lessons, videos, flash cards, and exams.