Aco is a virtual American girl. She is eager to chat with you, make friend with you, and help you improve your English skills like never before!
The Second Best Way to Learn English
The best way to learn English is go to America, live there, and learn from English speakers.
The second best way is install this app, make friend with Aco, and learn English better and faster with your mobile phone.
Sometimes Second Best is Better
✔ Learn real-life English without going to America
✔ Know what to say in conversations
✔ Learn English grammar without rules
✔ Expand your English vocabulary fast
✔ Improve English listening skills
✔ Communicate like a native English speaker
✔ Score high on English tests
✔ Learn English free and have a lot of fun!
Expand Your Vocabulary
✔ Know your vocabulary size
✔ Identify new words quickly
✔ Smart "wordbook" that manages new words automatically
✔ Help you review your vocabulary regularly
✔ Memorize new word permanently
✔ Expand your vocabulary to 20,000 words or even more
The vocabulary covers all of the major English tests
✔ TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
✔ IELTS - International English Language Testing System
✔ TOEIC - Test of English for International Communication
✔ FCE - First Certificate of English
✔ CAE - Certificate in Advanced English
✔ BULATS - Business Language Testing Service
✔ SAT - Scholastic Assessment Test
✔ ACT - American College Test
✔ GRE - Graduate Record Exam
✔ GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test
Note: The names above are trade marks or services marks owner by their owners respectively.
Built-in English Dictionary
✔ A dictionary designed for English learners
✔ Over 100,000 terms
✔ Phonetic transcription
✔ Real-person pronunciation*
✔ Translations in your language
✔ Detailed definitions
* Subject to availability
1. To look up a word in dictionary, just type it on the screen. The dictionary will automatically launch.
2. You can even use the dictionary when you surf the Web!
English Listening Trainer
✔ Real-person audio
✔ Over 8,000 audio files for word listening
✔ Over 100,000 audio files for sentence listening
✔ Word listening, sentence completion and dictation drills
✔ Boost your listening capability from level 1 to level 1,001 step by step
English Speaking Practice
✔ Real-person audio of native English speakers
✔ Over 100,000 audio files for practicing English speaking
✔ Record your own speaking
✔ Highlight the difference of your speaking with the native speaker
✔ Improve your English pronunciation
✔ Boost your speaking capability from level 1 to level 1,001 step by step
Learn English Grammar without Rules
✔ Automatic grammar, spelling or typo correction
✔ Grammar tips totally personalized for your writing
✔ The more grammar mistakes you make, the more tips you get
English Language Translator
✔ Machine translation by Microsoft Translator
✔ Translating text from English to your language, and vice versa
✔ Translations for more than 30 languages
✔ Listen to English songs you love for free
✔ Access 30-second samples of millions of English songs (from Microsoft Xbox Music)
✔ Check out English lyrics with a single tap
✔ Lyrics for over 1 million songs
✔ Dictionary is available when reading lyrics
Aco delivers daily news report digests to your mobile phone.
✔ Learn real-life modern English with fresh news
✔ Enhance your vocabulary with advanced words in news report
✔ Bring your English to an even higher level with well-written news reports
La aplicación está destinada, sobre todo, para las personas interesadas en dominar de una manera activa el idioma inglés. Todas las palabras, expresiones y diálogos han sido grabados por lectores profesionales de inglés. Una lógica división en 127 temas y categorías, junto con una búsqueda rápida, permite encontrar enseguida cada palabra o expresión necesitada.
La aplicación muy bien puede servir como un traductor que habla, durante los viajes al extranjero. Gracias a ella, te comunicarás con facilidad en todas las situaciones típicas, por ejemplo en una tienda, en un banco, en un hotel, en un aeropuerto... Sin problemas comprarás un billete en la taquilla, harás un pedido en un restaurante, preguntarás por el camino o acordarás una cita.
La aplicación es una excelente propuesta para las personas que se están preparando para los exámenes orales del idioma inglés, o que viajan al extranjero con fines turísticos, para trabajar o estudiar.
Las características más importantes:
- grabaciones con la participación de británicos nativos
- 127 grupos temáticos y categorías
- prácticas charlas, conversaciones y diálogos
- diccionario inglés-español, español-inglés
- aprendizaje de la pronunciación correcta
- creación de diálogos y escenas de situaciones
- innovador sistema de la memorización de las expresiones
- búsqueda rápida de palabras y expresiones
- escritura fonética simplificada
- ejemplos del uso de palabras en las frases
- curso de conversaciones del idioma inglés
- reproductor integrado de palabras y expresiones
Una aplicación, gracias a la cual, rápido y sin esfuerzo, empezarás a hablar en inglés. Incluso si antes no conocías ni una palabra en este idioma. Aquí no hay ningunos ejercicios ni gramática aburrida. El innovador método “EasyTalk”, empleado en la aplicación, es tan fácil y rápido, que ya después de unos minutos hablarás en inglés. GARANTIZAMOS.
Play listening, picture, animation and multichoice games and quizzes that will improve your language skills.
Study about nouns, adjectives, verbs, phrasal verbs, comparatives, and superlatives.
Authentic, high quality audio of an English native speaker with clear pronunciation.
1600+ common words and phrases that are split into many useful categories.
Language sets include: greetings, hobbies, food, animals, star signs, language difficulties, travel phrases, adjectives and verbs, shopping, directions, numbers, romance, school, and telling the time.
Study a new language set every day and practice it in the Games Section.
All language is carefully translated by native speakers and not by computers/online translators.
NO INTERNET connection is required.
Buy the PRO version to unlock all the sets, games and audio.
If you have any feedback, please let me know what you think.
I am always trying to make this app better.
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning English that helps beginners and children to learn English words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
Play and Learn LANGUAGES also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
There are 8 completely free, fun and colorful packs including animals, food, vegetables, things, fruit, numbers, shapes and colors. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles and more animal packs,such as insects, fish, birds, reptiles, sea animals and American animals.
Available languages are English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech and Thai.
The App includes 4 learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for learning vocabulary
-Word Quiz with different difficulty levels
-Memory game with the same words you learned previously, comes in different sizes
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise letters and help you to learn the spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, हिंदी,ไทย, العربية
- Learn English
- Learn Spanish
- Learn French
- Learn Portuguese
- Learn German
- Learn Italian
- Learn Swedish
- Learn Finnish
- Learn Dutch
- Learn Danish
- Learn Turkish
- Learn Polish
- Learn Thai
- Learn Chinese
Also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
- Scientific learning system boosts your brain to learning 44 words / hour
- Multiple game modes drill different aspects of memory: Visual Learning, Review & Strengthen, Rapid Recall + more
- Choose from 1000s of courses in 100s of languages, all totally FREE
- Adaptive engine tracks your learning and helps you review at just the right time
- Example sentences, audio, video
Millions of members worldwide use Memrise to learn over 200 different languages - including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc)… and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
SCIENCE BEHIND MEMRISE
Designed by Ed Cooke, world-renowned memory coach, Memrise makes use of memory-enhancing techniques confirmed by extensive scientific research.
In collaboration with University College London, Memrise runs The Memrise Prize - an annual $10k cognitive science competition to discover the most efficient methodology for learning vocabulary. The most effective methodologies from the competition are fed back into learning games on Memrise.
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you waiting for? Download it now and start learning English!
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
- 1000 Spanish English phrases from basic level to advanced, all of them distributed in 60 different levels (32 in free version).
- Quick and simple learning process. You will notice you learn more and more English every day.
- Locutions in American English.
- You will be able to verify your answers ticking "right" or "wrong" in each sentence. If you get them correct, new stars will appear and new levels will be unblocked.
- You will be able to learn English like in a Phrasebook.
- Designed for mobiles and tablets.
*Internet connection is not required once the application has been installed. You will be able to continue from where you stopped the previous time.
Send comments to email@example.com
Frasingo Web : http://frasingo.wix.com/frasingo
• Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
• 10000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
• Vocabulary covers 40 thematic topics.
• The entire vocabulary has been translated into 3 languages:
• 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
• Learn English By Pictures app is absolutely FREE!
• With Tchokoapps learning apps, you can Learn English By Pictures for free
• learn more than 700 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native
• Learn English by Pictures is perfect for anyone who wants to Learn English By Pictures, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
• “Learn English by Pictures” contains over 800 commonly-used English words and vocabularies for travelers and beginners.
• No Internet connection required
• If you are traveling to English, make sure you bring this app with you!
• Learn English By Pictures quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language, with a simple and interesting games to teach English
• wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it and there are possibility of recurrence hearing the spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
• Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English By Pictures by images from this application
• Whether you are a French or Japanese or Chinese, arab or italy or spain , or any nation , you can Learn English By Pictures through this application easily
• Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
• Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day
• Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
• 100% free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
• Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
• Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity.
This app can find the lyrics of the song you're listening to, so you can read along when the music is playing.
Then you can translate the words (or sentences) that you don't understand.
The best way to:
- learn english words
- understand the pronunciation
- listen music in english
- improve your listening
- memorize terms, words and sentences
Easy search and find lyrics.
Streaming search and play via YouTube.
Easy songs translation.
The app is created to learn English by using music.
One of the best ways to become familiar with a language is by hearing it sung.
The melody helps to memorize words and their pronunciation easily.
Learn English with Music Songs can:
- play your songs
- automatically download the lyrics
- store the lyrics (so that you only have to download them once)
- translate the words that you selected (or even the sentences)
- Todo el vocabulario clasificado por temas y con imágenes.
- Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano.
- Todas las palabras leídas por nativos.
- Completamente gratis.
- Proceso de aprendizaje sencillo y guiado.
- 4 tipos de ejercicios diferentes, que se muestran en los intervalos correctos para potenciar tu aprendizaje.
- Completos informes de progreso.
- Sin necesidad de conexión a internet.
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
35 English Lessons, 900+ Flash Cards, and 35 Exams to help you learn English faster.
Learn English OFFLINE or in AIRPLANE MODE.
7 Videos Classes < Internet required
Learning statistics are stored in the cloud so that you can learn on your computer or any device.
The website is free to use.
The app has free updates with new English lessons, videos, flash cards, and exams.