Daily Lesson Planner allows teachers to record their current and upcoming lesson plans or keep track of class notes based on the current day activities. Having this information on the phone allows instant updating and reviewing during class or anytime during the day.
Please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions or comments. I am very open to improving the app and meeting the needs of the users.
★Supports up to 20 classes and 6 different terms.
★optimized for BOTH phones and tablet sized devices
★Email notes to yourself
★Backup to CSV (SD card or Dropbox) and Import to a different device when upgrading to new device.
★Sort by date if data entered in a different order
keywords: teacher, lesson plan, professor, school, education, daily summary, gradebook
We have developed a new way for educators:
- to plan their days using Voice Recognition, ( no more writing, just speak your content into the app)
- view what standards they have taught and how often they have taught it throughout the year,
- to quickly score standards all while being mobile in the classroom with your tablet in hand
and overall bringing Education a new level of functional and accountable teaching practices.
Your Daily Lesson Plans At Your Fingertips
Never again try to filter through chicken scratch hand writing or write super small to fit in your lesson content into the tiny boxes. Type or speak your lesson (speaking is Droid only) plans into the application, and carry them around your classroom with ease on your iPad or Droid tablet.
One Touch Standards Based Grading
After selecting your standards for the day that you are teaching, select the Assess button. Type in the details of your assessment. .i.e. .. "Students will read 10 multi-syllable words." Then walk around the room and quickly assess students by touching Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue for Minimal, Basic, Proficient, and Advanced. Stars next to the standard show a class average of that assessment.
View Students Progress Per Standard
When it comes to report card time, nothing is worse than to spend hours sorting through scores and proficiency levels that were taught during the quarter. The CCLP app makes it easy to view every student and how well they have done on each standard over the last 10 assessments. Report cards will never be quicker.
The Standards and Standard Count In Plain View
Have you ever wondered if you have hit a Common Core State Standard enough times? Utilize the "Standards" tab to view the standards of the grade levels you teach as well as scan how many times you have put the standard into your lesson plans throughout the year.
Paper or PDF?
Sometimes you need to print plans for a substitute, or for a back folder. The CCLP App allows you to put in any email, select the week, and send/share a PDF of your weekly plans. Your plans will display the days of the week, the classes you teach, your lesson objective, lesson content, and the standards in a very readable format.
English section includes essay topic lists.
Perfect for secondary teachers or home school parents!
New lesson plans constantly being added! All new content is free if you "like" us on facebook.
You can also contribute your own ideas to be published on iLessonPlans.
Note: Lesson plans contributed are not compensated and may be shared.
2. The app has five(5) main screens:
- Main Menu
- List with all homework assignments, sorted on date, with counters for the amount of homework not "done" yet.
- List with all Exams, sorted on date,
- Timetable for the current day
- Timetable for the current week
3. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
4. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
5. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
7. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
8. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
9. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
10. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
Begin by setting up your timetable. Then add lesson notes, homework etc.
Easy viewing of all lessons on any mobile device.
- Designed by teachers for teachers
- Easy one-time set up
- View by daily plan, or group plans by class
- Two week timetable support
- Share daily plans to external apps (e.g. GMail)
For support, or to request additional functionality, please get in touch: email@example.com
NF 1. Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as the quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
NF 2. Understand a fraction as a number on the number line; represent fractions on a number line diagram.
In this App you can see this topic.
1. How Do Teachers Design an Overall Lesson Plan for Their Class
2. How Does a Lesson Plan Impact a Teacher\'s Daily Schedule
3. How to Make a Lesson Plan
4. How to Survive Substitute Teaching Without a Lesson Plan
5. How to Write a Lesson Plan
6. How to Write a Teacher Lesson Plan
7. How to make Teachers Lesson Plans
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : plans for teachers
Lesson 1: Introduction to project management
Project management is a skill that can help you get ahead, and Project 2010 can make it easy for you to sharpen and demonstrate your project management skills. It includes tools to help you get organized so you can effectively manage a project's scope, deadlines, costs and resources.
This series of 4 covers project management fundamentals and how to use Project 2010 to plan your projects.
This lesson provides the basics of managing a project using Microsoft Project 2010. You'll discover how Project 2010 can help you manage project time, resources, costs and scope, plus you'll learn how to get started in Project 2010.
Each installment contains a featured lesson containing step by step instructions and best practices on key topics and functions.
Each lesson ends with an assignment, quiz and answer section.
Record anecdotal notes on each student with photos and videos using Sesame Snap - even without Wi-Fi connection! Everything is automatically organized into each student's portfolio across all subject areas to show evidence of growth over time.
After syncing, any student assessment to be shared with one click from the web platform, perfect for communicating with parents! Also, all of your snapshots will be automatically connected to your lesson plans, so that you immediately get an overview of exactly how your lessons impacted student learning.
To start capturing, visit www.sesameio.com/snap on your computer to sign up and setup your class list!
Through GoClass, teachers can create and broadcast content directly to student devices—including tablets, smartphones and PCs—while simultaneously projecting supporting learning media to a shared screen. Virtual white boarding and scribble functionality enable collaborative interaction around learning exercises while real-time assessments and reports give teachers insight into cognitive gaps. If you do not already have a GoClass account, you can set one up for free at the GoClass website.
GoClass lesson plans are organized into three distinct sections—Show, Explain & Ask—allowing teachers to populate and organize images, documents, videos, URLs, teacher notes and assessments into a structured sequence of lesson plan elements.
Instructors equipped with the GoClass App on their Android devices can share these elements with a class by broadcasting them to student devices or projecting them to the front of the room using a standard LCD projector or large screen TV. To enable cloud-based projection on Android devices, instructors need to log in to https://goclass.com/project/login.aspx using a laptop, which can be connected to a projector. GoClass treats the projector and the student device as two independent channels for sharing content and the teacher has complete control over what is rendered on each.
Classroom management features provide instructors insight into student attention and engagement levels while in-class assessments provide instructors with immediate feedback on student performance.
This update to GoClass introduces new capabilities for you and your students. Instructors can initiate pin-based sessions allowing students to quickly access live sessions by simply entering a pin number—no username and password required.
This update also integrates the Scribble feature with GoClass Assessments. Students can now respond to assessment questions using the scribble feature to perform actions that demonstrate their knowledge.
Requirements: Android OS 3.0 and above
Best viewed on following devices:
- Nexus 10 inch
- Nexus 7 inch
- Nexus 4 inch (For Students)
ClassFlow makes lesson planning more efficient and lesson delivery more impactful.
ClassFlow is a high-quality, easy-to-use classroom orchestration tool that enables teachers to easily create lessons and deliver interactive content across multiple devices, while also assessing student understanding and dynamically responding to their specific learning needs.
What is ClassFlow?
ClassFlow is a cloud-based application that allows teachers to create and deliver, while incorporating the wide variety of technology in the classroom, such as interactive whiteboards. ClassFlow has two available downloadable apps (ClassFlow Teacher and ClassFlow Student) to support dynamic lesson delivery and content sharing across connected devices in the classroom.
ClassFlow Student is a free app that allows the Student to:
- Connect to a class session
- Recieve any content from the front-of-class screen sent from the teacher
- Respond to standard poll questions (multiple-choice, true/ false, short answer, etc)
- Respond to creative polls by taking pictures, making collages, labeling images, etc.
Getting Started with ClassFlow
Teachers can register for a free account and begin planning lessons online at www.classflow.com, without the need to download any applications. In the classroom, ClassFlow can be used with your computer connected to a projector or Interactive Whiteboard to present to your students. To share content between teacher and student devices, at least one student device with ClassFlow Student downloaded to the device must be connected to the class session. To drive the front-of-class display from anywhere in the classroom, a mobile device or tablet with ClassFlow Teacher downloaded to the device must be connected to the class session.
NOTE: All devices need an Internet connection.
Using their free ClassFlow account in conjunction with ClassFlow Teacher and ClassFlow student means:
• Teachers can save time creating engaging lessons
o Easily search for content across a wide variety of sources
o Browse free, curated content from education professionals on ClassFlow
o Upload and organize educational content (presentations, documents, audio, video, images, etc) to access from anywhere
o Import and convert existing content to create a cohesive lesson
o Import resources from popular cloud storage services (Dropbox, Google, Skydrive)
o Utilize easy to use content creation tools for creating cards containing shapes, text, images and videos
o Define content and notes with others
• Teachers can engage modern learners and measure understanding within the Classroom
o Deliver lessons using a simple yet immersive experience for interactive front-of-class display devices (IWBs)
o Utilize the built-in polling options to assess student understanding and can then adjust their instruction accordingly
o Integrate the wide variety of student devices in the classroom (tablets, laptops and Promethean LRS devices) to consistently monitor understanding
• Teachers can use mobile technology to orchestrate classroom lessons and capture observation data
o Start lessons, advance cards and conduct polls from a mobile or tablet based controller app
o Capture formal and informal learner observations from teacher and learner devices to track student growth and areas of concern
o Incorporate the wide range of technology available in the classroom to ensure they have a 360° view of the student’s strengths and weaknesses, without having to rely on a “one-size-fits-all” approach.
• Teachers can analyze classroom interactions to plan for personalize instruction
o Capture a “played” version of the lesson on the cloud, for later review
o Analyze the results from any questions you asked during class, with named student responses
o Examine any student artifact submitted during polling, and be able to store these over time
To allow consultants to have easy access to their session information.
Use your mobile device to access course information for the coming week, as well as confirm detailed course information for the day; the information will be updated in real time to allow quick access to course information and content.
Course Information Assistant Instant Reminders. (App Notifications, Push Messages)
Consultants will receive session notifications one hour before the session (App Notifications, Push Messages). Consultant will have a chance to preview the lesson plan to allow the session to go more smoothly. There is also an after-class reminder (App Notifications, Push Messages) to remind you to fill in the progress report for each session.
Get the help you need in math, science, and English language arts for grades 3-12 with SOLARO Mobile. The SOLARO digital study guide features full class lessons and test prep quizzes aligned to the curriculum of all 50 states in the U.S. (including Common Core) and Ontario, BC, and Alberta in Canada.
Full Lessons: Each class in SOLARO is the equivalent of a 600-page printed study guide and is aligned to your regional curriculum standards. No matter what subject you need help in, SOLARO has you covered.
Practice Quizzes: Study for that exam or final with SOLARO practice quizzes, which feature thousands of questions per subject. Incorrect answers show you the step-by-step solutions to solve problems of that type and link back to the full lesson, making studying really fast and easy.
Built-In Study Tools: Flashcards and study notes are used because they work, and in SOLARO, we've built these tools right into the application so you get the best study experience available.
High-Tech: SOLARO features small download sizes, so you can start studying sooner. Every lesson you view is stored locally, allowing you to load a series of lessons for reviewing when you're out of Wi-Fi access.
Using the SOLARO app requires a SOLARO.com account.
La aplicación trabaja con Dropbox para guardar la información generada (apuntes,fotografías,etc...)
-Gestión del curso
-Adjuntar apuntes a las clases
-Utilización de Dropbox
-Posibilidad de trabajar offline guardando la información en SDCard.
The application contains 100 dialogues help you improve listening and speaking skills in english.
Ứng dụng việt E-V Lessons.
Là ứng dụng bao gồm 100 đoạn hội thoại anh việt ngắn để phát triển kĩ năng nghe đọc cho người học anh văn.
Tính năng ứng dụng E-V Lessons:
- Giao diện phong cách từ điển anh việt với 100 đoạn hoại thoại anh việt.
- Phát âm giọng chuẩn từ điển Mỹ(nam,nữ).
- Đọc từng đoạn hội thoại hoặc từng câu.
- Truy xuất dữ liệu ngay lập tức (100 ms).
- Tìm kiếm đoạn văn tiếng việt không dấu.
Nội dung các bài học xoay quanh các chủ đề phổ biến trong cuộc sống hằng ngày các chủ đề về mua sắm, địa điểm bản đồ, du lịch, sở thích đọc truyện, đọc báo, nghe nhạc, xem phim, thời tiết v.v..
1. Bạn từ đâu tới?
2. Bạn có nói tiếng Anh không?
3. Tên bạn là gì?
4. Hỏi đường.
5. Tôi đói.
6. Bạn có muốn uống gì không?
7. Muộn quá.
8. Định thời gian gặp nhau.
9. Khi nào bạn muốn đi?
10. Gọi thức ăn.
11. Bây giờ hoặc sau?
12. Bạn có đủ tiền không?
13. Bạn đã ra sao?
14. Giới thiệu một người bạn.
15. Mua một cái áo sơ mi.
16. Hỏi địa điểm.
17. Bạn có biết địa chỉ không?
18. Đi nghỉ mát ở Canada.
19. Người phụ nữ đó là ai?
20. Những câu hỏi thông thường.
21. Siêu thị đã đóng cửa.
22. Bạn có con không?
23. Giúp phát âm.
24. Tôi bị mất ví.
25. Cuộc gọi điện thoại tại nơi làm việc.
26. Chuyến đi của gia đình.
27. Tôi đi mua sắm.
28. Bạn thích loại nhạc gì?
29. Đi thư viện.
30. Bố mẹ bạn sống ở đâu?
31. Bạn có thể giúp tôi tìm một vài đồ vật được không?
32. Trả tiền ăn tối.
33. Mua vé máy bay.
34. Sắp xếp mọi thứ.
35. Tại nhà hàng.
36. Tôi cần giặt quần áo.
37. Tìm một cửa hàng tiện lợi.
38. Địa lý và phương hướng.
39. Tôi ăn ở khách sạn.
40. Đi xem phim.
41. Thức ăn ngon tuyệt.
42. Giúp một người bạn chuyển đi.
43. Thăm gia đình.
44. Xem ảnh nghỉ mát.
45. Đặt mua hoa.
46. Để lại một lời nhắn.
47. Nói chuyện thời tiết.
48. Đặt kế hoạch.
49. Đón một người bạn.
50. Tôi là sinh viên.
51. Học thi.
52. Bạn có nhận được tin nhắn của tôi không?
53. Hẹn gặp bác sĩ.
54. Thư tín.
55. Tôi bị cảm.
56. Mời ăn tối.
57. Gửi cho tôi đường đi.
58. Điện thoại di động thu tín hiệu kém.
59. Đi đến phòng tập thể dục.
60. Tai nạn xe.
61. Đến gặp bác sĩ.
62. Đặt chỗ ở khách sạn.
63. Tôi đổi ý.
64. Bạn muốn chơi một trò chơi không?
65. Quà sinh nhật.
66. Thuê phòng khách sạn.
67. Gửi một gói hàng.
68. Tôi bị dị ứng.
69. Josh làm việc ở một công ty phần mềm.
70. Nghe nhạc.
71. Đi tắc xi.
72. Chúng ta lạc đường.
73. Giúp tôi tìm cái ví.
74. Chụp ảnh.
75. Tôi đánh rơi máy tính bỏ túi của bạn.
76. Tôi mang cho bạn trái táo.
77. Mẹ vợ (chồng) tôi sẽ đến vào ngày mai.
78. Jim hủy cuộc gặp gỡ.
79. Bill bị sa thải.
80. Lo lắng về vụ phẫu thuật.
81. Một câu chuyện lãng mạn.
82. Lo lắng về bố.
83. Tôi béo lên.
84. Tôi sẽ đưa bạn đi làm.
85. Bên ngoài trời mưa tuyết.
86. Cuộc gọi lỡ.
87. Mua sắm cho một người bạn.
88. Chuyên ngành của bạn là gì?
89. Căn hộ mới.
90. Bạn tìm được bạn gái chưa?
91. Trục trặc máy tính.
92. Bạn biết làm sao đi ra phố không?
93. Bạn đã xem tin tức hôm nay chưa?
94. Môn thể thao ưa thích của bạn là gì?
95. Lập trang web.
96. Bạn có phiền nếu lái xe không?
97. Tiếng Anh của bạn rất tốt.
98. Quà tặng.
99. Bầu cử.
100. Câu lạc bộ sách.
The IOS version of this APP has been rated over 21000 5 stars all over the world, and is strongly recomended by many professional English trainers and experts. We have win tens of thousands users by now.
1. Systematic learning plan, focusing on building the body of systematized knowledge
2. Enable users to do imitation , listening, speaking under pure American English audio samples
3. Refined leaning cards, which provides users relaxed learning atmosphere
4. Smart learning footprints recording function, which records learning progress instantly
5. Exclusive cards collecting function, which enables users to collect their favorite cards
6. Specialized learning management function, which reminds users to learn their courses on time
7. Offline cache function, which enables users to learn off-line.
8. Dates switching function, which enables users to review handy and quickly
9. Automatic rereading function, which enables users to listen over and over again until they get the gist of the listening materials.