Medrills, presented by Archie MD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1. An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2. Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3. In app purchase of $.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill of a task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 1 CEH credit hours certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF : $0.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUTWILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
Tells users the closest AED's in their area, also gives detailed instructions on what to do in a emergency.
We are currently populating the site with the location of Defibrillators in Ireland and the U.K.
Teaches users how to do CPR with detailed voice instructions.
Allows users to add information they have of an AED.
Allows users to update new locations in their area through the APP.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aedfinder
The application also calls out 911 or any other number that can be defined in setting for a quick response. The application also allows users to register and find AED devices that are in close proximity.
- Updated to reflect The American Heart Association Guidelines on CPR & Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- 34 videos and 46 high-resolution illustrations added
- Added Search functionality
- Reorganized content to make it easier to find help in an emergency
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Adult, Child, and Infant Choking
- Redesigned user interface for ease of use
- Bug fixes and other enhancements to improve user experience
Pocket First Aid & CPR from the American Heart Association helps save a life in Haiti. Read the incredible story of Dan Woolley, who survived 65 hours under rubble using this application. As seen on CNN, NBC Nightly News, Fox News, London Daily Mail, NPR, and many more. http://bit.ly/7LgxSu
All content provided by the American Heart Association, the nation's oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. Learn more by visiting www.heart.org. Powered by Jive Media, the leading producer of consumer medical applications for mobile devices: http://jive.me/technology/
Send us your requests/feedback. We'd love to hear from you: email@example.com
This application is designed for the general public and is not meant to substitute for full CPR and first aid training, nor is it meant to be used by a healthcare provider in a professional setting.
Each MEDRILLs App covers a 68W (Army Combat Medic) task and consist of 3 modes:
• Instruction Mode – Multimedia instructional animation that covers the injury, diagnosis, and treatment
• Training Mode – A series Interactive exercises focused on ‘key point’ of each subtask. Each exercise takes a subtask’s key point and transforms it into an active learning exercise on the touchscreen interface.
• Testing mode – Ensure trainees can correctly compete the task. It tests trainees using the same exercises as training mode but grades them in accordance with the task’s Go/No-Go criteria.
All training is the app is in accordance with STP 8-68W13-SM-TG “SOLDIER'S MANUAL AND TRAINER'S GUIDE, MOS 68W, HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST SKILL LEVELS 1, 2 AND 3”
Sudden cardiac arrest is with millions of cases worldwide the most common death cause. The knowledge of defibrillator locations can be lifesaving in case of a medical emergency.
The Defi Now! project has the goal of creating an open platform with information about surrounding defibrillators. An automatic external defibrillator (AED) is build to be used by ordinary persons, works full automatically and can not harm the patient.
In case of a sudden cardiac arrest the probability of survival is reduced by 10% every minute if nobody is helping with CPR. The app makes it possible to easily and quickly find near by AEDs and also add new ones. This way the necessary resuscitation procedure can be started even before the arrival of an ambulance.
- AED locations can be viewed and selected via list or map
- up to three high resolution photos of the AED are available, so that it could be located quickly: a close shot, a panorama shot and a building/emergency-plan
- routing from the actual position to the choosen AED
- automatic emergency call and AED sign recognition for the actual user country
- consideration of opening hours of half-public AED locations such as shopping malls or stores
- distinction between verified and none-verified AED locations
- a short manual about first aid
- function to add new AED locations
Die HAMBURG SCHOCKT App lokalisiert AED-Geräte (Automatisierte Externe Defibrillatoren, Defibrillator, Defi, Laien-Defibrillator). Diese werden auf einer google-maps-Karte, zusammen mit deaillierten Informationen zur Anwendung, dargestellt. Die App beinhaltet eine Erste-Hilfe-Kurzanleitung und einen Notrufbutton.
ACLS Review Includes:
• Four 25-question practice exams matching AHA style and content areas
• 205 Study questions covering topics from BLS, Pharmacology, ACLS and Algorithm review
• Scenario-based questions like you will see on the exam
• Detailed rationale answers for each question to help you master course content.
• Integrated ECG strips for interpretation practice. Strips may be expanded to full screen for easy viewing.
• Take the exams as many times as you wish—and they never expire.
• Score history tracks your progress as you complete exams.
• Share scores with fellow students, colleagues or instructors.
NOTE: Purchase of this app will not provide the user access to the lc-ready.com web site
Limmer Creative’s mission is to help students pass the test. We do this by using high quality, clinically accurate, educationally sound apps written by leading national educators.
此 App 包含了以下功能
1.AED 地圖：快速找到最近的 AED 位址，急救分秒必爭！
2.最新消息：提供 AED 的第一手相關資訊
3.急救新知：學習如何使用 AED ，以及猝死等等相關資訊，不要讓遺憾發生在你身邊！
4.聯絡我們：若有 AED 的任何問題，可直接聯繫我們進行服務
5.急救搶先看：掃描 AED 的 DM ，透過互動影片立即學習如何正確的使用 AED！
Categories: Basic life support, ACLS, pulseless arrest, acute coronary syndromes, bradycardia, tachycardia, pulseless electrical activity, asystole, stroke, anaphylaxis, electrolyte abnormalities, asthma, toxicology, pediatric basic life support.
• Drug indications
• Evidence-based guidelines
• Biphasic defibrillation
• Acute coronary syndromes
• Evidence-based guidelines
• ACLS algorithm flow charts
• Sample ECGs for easy reference
• Includes the new, updated 2014 ACLS changes
• Powered by the ACCI Cardiology Decision Engine
Review from imedicalapps.com:
“a well organized and easy to use application that walks you though the ACLS algorithms.” “this app hits a home run.”
“ well polished.” “a plethora of information, such as asthma, toxicology, stroke and pediatrics.”
“Physicians, residents, medical students, NPs, PAs, RNs, ANAs would benefit." “a great study aid if you’re about to take an ACLS course.”
Scrubs Magazine: "Top 10 iPhone Apps"
"A Must-have App."
Reinforce more than 500 key concepts and improve recall memory in 9 learning modules sections of multiple-choice quiz, flashcards and glossary content. Other interactive features include:
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Medical New Feed
Nine (9) learning modules:
ECG EKG Rhythm
ACLS Drug Dose
Pulseless Arrest Algorithm
Qualified health care providers (e.g. physicians, paramedics, nurses, respiratory therapists, clinical pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other specially trained health care providers) can provide ACLS, as it requires the ability to manage the patient's airway, initiate IV access, read and interpret electrocardiograms, and understand emergency pharmacology.
BLS, Life Support, EMT, EMS, paramedic, fireman, emergency, ambulance, medical, quiz, NREMT, trauma
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
“I have been using Informed’s Critical Care ACLS Guide for years and never go to work without it.”
—Shaun Michael Scott, RN, EMTP, CareFlite Flight Nurse
Best of all, you know you can depend on the Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android, because it was created by Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed’s print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
The Critical Care ACLS Guide™ for Android makes it easy for physicians, paramedics and nurses check ACLS drug doses, interpret EKGs, look up patient medications, and much more.
Critical information covers use of airway devices such as the Combitube, LMA, and King LT™ Airway, a complete list of emergency & ACLS drugs, including Natrecor and Ketamine, an extensive prescription drug list, Rapid 12-Lead EKG interpretation page, dermatomes, hemodynamics, lab values, and a complete list of abbreviations.
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Basic EKG Rhythms
* Laryngeal Mask Airway / RSI
* “Rave” Drugs
* Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
* Fibrinolytic Screen for AMI & Stroke
* Ischemic Stroke Management / Neuro
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* End-Tidal CO2 / Capnography / Ventilator Guidelines
* Trauma & Glasgow Coma Scales
* Common Medical Emergencies
* Burn Charts, the “Rule of 9s”
* Pulse Oximetry, IV Drip Rates
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, and Notes Pages
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.