Set Your Bike is the cyclist’s app!
Anyone can calculate the right measurements of their bicycle frame: professional and unprofessional athletes or simply fan of the cycling world. There are 9 illustrated steps that allow you to enter your anthropometric body values and obtain the correct size of your bike.
The application works with a sophisticated math algorithm: thanks to an accurate analysis of several measurements cyslist, we made the right math formulas to obtain your ideal bike. Finally, a simple picture help you to identify the bike modifications you should do.
Set Your Bike also allow to save your inserted measurements, show a detailed report that you can send to your own email and a map in which you can find the nearest bicycle mechanic.
This is a pretty little tool for calculating the right frame size for your bike.
It doesn't matter which type of bicycle you want to calculate. Most bike types are available in this app.
Just scroll the wheels to the right value and you will see all results for bike & frame size.
The calculation of frame sizes is done by the german method, this is belonging to the seat tube from middle of bottom bracket to top of seat tube
In addition to our cost free version, we developed this PRO version which contains some further interesting functions and features.
1) Frame calculation for MTB, Fully, Hardtail, Race bike, Trekking bike, Triathlon.
2) Additional calculations for Handlebar, Stem, Crank and Top tube
3) Choose your favourite colour from a range of nearly 200 colours (RAL Classic) and see the result presented in an amazing and detailed 3D bike model. Try one, two or three fingers to rotate, zoom and move it).
4) 5 Languages integrated (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French)
There is no easier way to design your own bike. Enjoy the APP.
Further functions can be added. Just let us know your suggestions.
Popular misconception is to pump a bike's tires to the highest number printed on the sidewall by the manufacturer. Instead, the optimal pressure is that which yields in a 15% sidewall drop. Sidewall drop is a non-linear function of the load on the tire and its width. It can be computed based on the weight of the bike, rider, bags, and gear. It is also different between front and back, depending on the frame geometry.
With this App, you can instantly compute the optimal tire pressure from your phone or tablet wherever you may be: in your garage, on the road, at a friend's house.
* Enter weights in either pounds or kilograms
* Calculate pressures in either PSI or bar
* Tire widths from 19 to 60 mm; diameters of 26", 650B, and 700C; 4 of the most typical frame geometries or user-defined measurements
* Configure and save multiple bikes
* Tap bike graphic to recalculate pressures
Flash Remote transforms your Android (2.2) devices into an Apple remote control. The only thing you have to do is, activate the screen sharing and allow VNC-user to access the system with a password.
The new Version now supports also Windows and the Windows Media Center.
For Windows you have to install a VNC Server first. Otherwise Flash remote can not access to your Windows System. We've good experience with tightvnc.com.