- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
QuickMuni sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using QuickMuni. SFMTA Muni alerts and data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the QuickMuni webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information.
MobileMuni for San Francisco lets you:
• Look up the MUNI schedule, routes, & stops in an easy to use app
• Get real time rail, bus, and subway arrival and departure predictions
• All Transit is displayed on a beautiful map of San Francisco
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations in San Francisco using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best rail, bus, and subway routes to get you to your destination on time. The best part is that all your transit and transfer information is displayed on a clean map so you can get to your destination.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life
• Find nearby stops for the rail, bus, and subway routes that get you where you need to go
• Discover other rail, bus, and subway routes that service a given stop
• Location tracker lets you see the actual location of buses and trains on a map, updated in real time
• Save favorite stops in a single tap; the schedule and time for the MUNI buses and trains you use everyday is just a tap away!
• Full app support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
• MobileMuni is so much more than just a muni schedule app. So what are you waiting for?! Download the #1 Transit tracker map app for the San Francisco MUNI NOW!
If you like Muni Alerts, check out Muni Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems,
Designed to support the multiple transportation modes that the SFMTA oversees, Muni Plus helps travelers plan and adjust their transit and bike trips though access to live data feeds, sources and system maps.
Here are some of the great features:
1) Interactive Muni System Map is a collection of travel tools built into the official Muni system map. Highlight your favorite routes & stops, see live bus stop countdown clocks, and bus locations and all the up to date service information for the entire Muni system.
2) The Alerts Section provides a live feed of the official Muni service alerts.
3) The Social section is a Twitter feed which allows you to interact with your fellow passengers. Read up to the minute tweets and send your own comments while on your journey. You can report incidents or service problems right from the app directly to @SFMTA_Muni.
The app was developed in conjunction with SFMTA but is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by MTC or 511.org.
We hope you download and enjoy this version of the Muni Plus App. We are always looking for ways to improve it so if you have any suggestions, please let us know by visiting our www.muniapp.us or emailing us at email@example.com
- Real time access to arrival times.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current service status.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
Keywords: sf, muni, nextbus, nextmuni, san francisco, sfmta.
New pro version of Muni Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
+ Get real-time bus arrival and departure predictions
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Get predictions of bus stops near you
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps, Stop Locations, and Vehicle Locations
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
1) Track real time departures for San Francisco Muni Transit agency.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get Route Schedule Calendar on any route served by San Francisco Muni Transit.
7) Get real time vehicle tracking on any route.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
It finds your's current location using both gps and network provider service.
It maintains track of your locations in a log.
Tracker.txt file is created in external storage card and log is maintained in to that file.
It displays your current position in Map.
This is an extremely important feature as log keeps data about your location i.e. have complete address of current location you visited with date and time of that visit.
This apps is useful to find your location. As apart from your lat/long positions it gives your street address.
This is most important feature as it may be useful if you are at an unknown place.
Another importance may be that if you are on a journey and wants to keep track of different areas/cities that greeted you on way. You can keep track of them.
Some people may also use it as if they want their loved ones to be tracked or wants to keep an eye over them.
But be aware that all locations are tracked and maintained into the device only and we as provider have no track of it.
Can track user locations.
Entry of current location with current date and time.
Display of current location in map.
You can track back your location in Tracker file which is saved in your external card.
This file keeps updating your locations with date and time.
You can delete the old file data if you don't want to keep it.
few minutes before your train to work, no matter what time it is. 8:30, 5:00, 12:00 – MUNI Rider can be set to ring however many minutes before your desired train. Additionally, MUNI Rider saves your most recent stops for quick look up, and lets you to quickly browse, map and find the stops nearest to you.
You can also scan Twitter messages related to your trip right from within this app: see what others are thinking, or why your train is 20 minutes late.
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
MobileMuni is the FASTEST and EASIEST mobile app for looking up routes and checking bus arrival times for the San Francisco MUNI.
MobileMuni keeps track of every single Muni route & stop so you don't have to. With hundreds of under-the-hood performance tweaks and a downright elegant interface, you won't miss the bus waiting for the app.
With MobileMuni, you can:
• Look up MUNI routes & stops
• Get real-time bus arrival predictions
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best routes and closest stops (with predictions for all of them) for both start & destination. It's that easy.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life.
• Find nearby stops and routes
• Discover other bus routes that service a given stop
• See the actual location of buses on the map, updated in real-time
• Save favorite stops to see predictions for all of them in a single tap
• Full support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions