I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
MobileMuni for San Francisco lets you:
• Look up the MUNI schedule, routes, & stops in an easy to use app
• Get real time rail, bus, and subway arrival and departure predictions
• All Transit is displayed on a beautiful map of San Francisco
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations in San Francisco using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best rail, bus, and subway routes to get you to your destination on time. The best part is that all your transit and transfer information is displayed on a clean map so you can get to your destination.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life
• Find nearby stops for the rail, bus, and subway routes that get you where you need to go
• Discover other rail, bus, and subway routes that service a given stop
• Location tracker lets you see the actual location of buses and trains on a map, updated in real time
• Save favorite stops in a single tap; the schedule and time for the MUNI buses and trains you use everyday is just a tap away!
• Full app support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
• MobileMuni is so much more than just a muni schedule app. So what are you waiting for?! Download the #1 Transit tracker map app for the San Francisco MUNI NOW!
If you like Muni Alerts, check out Muni Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems,
Designed to support the multiple transportation modes that the SFMTA oversees, Muni Plus helps travelers plan and adjust their transit and bike trips though access to live data feeds, sources and system maps.
Here are some of the great features:
1) Interactive Muni System Map is a collection of travel tools built into the official Muni system map. Highlight your favorite routes & stops, see live bus stop countdown clocks, and bus locations and all the up to date service information for the entire Muni system.
2) The Alerts Section provides a live feed of the official Muni service alerts.
3) The Social section is a Twitter feed which allows you to interact with your fellow passengers. Read up to the minute tweets and send your own comments while on your journey. You can report incidents or service problems right from the app directly to @SFMTA_Muni.
The app was developed in conjunction with SFMTA but is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by MTC or 511.org.
We hope you download and enjoy this version of the Muni Plus App. We are always looking for ways to improve it so if you have any suggestions, please let us know by visiting our www.muniapp.us or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Get real-time bus arrival and departure predictions
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Get predictions of bus stops near you
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps, Stop Locations, and Vehicle Locations
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
- Real time access to arrival times.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current service status.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
Keywords: sf, muni, nextbus, nextmuni, san francisco, sfmta.
New pro version of Muni Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
1) Track real time departures for San Francisco Muni Transit agency.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get Route Schedule Calendar on any route served by San Francisco Muni Transit.
7) Get real time vehicle tracking on any route.
MobileMuni is the FASTEST and EASIEST mobile app for looking up routes and checking bus arrival times for the San Francisco MUNI.
MobileMuni keeps track of every single Muni route & stop so you don't have to. With hundreds of under-the-hood performance tweaks and a downright elegant interface, you won't miss the bus waiting for the app.
With MobileMuni, you can:
• Look up MUNI routes & stops
• Get real-time bus arrival predictions
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best routes and closest stops (with predictions for all of them) for both start & destination. It's that easy.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life.
• Find nearby stops and routes
• Discover other bus routes that service a given stop
• See the actual location of buses on the map, updated in real-time
• Save favorite stops to see predictions for all of them in a single tap
• Full support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
• Fisherman's Wharf
• Financial District
• Civic Center
• Hayes Valley
This FREE app is brought to you by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA).
SFpark is a federally funded demonstration of new approaches to parking management that make parking easier and faster in San Francisco. This means less circling and double-parking, leading to cleaner air, safer streets and a clearer path for public transit and emergency vehicles.
As of December 30, 2013, the parking sensors used to determine real-time on-street parking occupancy have been deactivated as parking sensor batteries have reached the end of their useful lives. The SFMTA continues to provide real-time parking availability information for SFpark garages as well as pricing information for on-street spaces in SFpark areas.
Always get the best route to your destination. Rover tracks all MUNI, BART, and Caltrain lines and gives you directions that make sense right now, so you don't have to wait or worry about missing a connection.
Currently supporting SF MUNI, BART, and Caltrain in the SF Bay Area.
App also sports a helper navigation for someone new to San Francisco and will show you if you need to take inbound/outbound simply by pointing your device in the direction you wish to go.
- Near Me tab with stations close by based on GPS location and trains coming soon
- By Line tab with looked up by line and station
- Direction tab with compass directing you inbound/outbound per specific line you're taking
- All in a simple swipe UI. Quick and easy.
This is the very first version of the app, so much more to come in the future. Next in the mix: Favorites!
Any comments, complaints and suggestions to my email would be appreciated.
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Colourful clear map with major geographical features and places of interest.
● View the map, look up places of interest, plan your journey, etc all without an internet connection.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times to any location on the map.
● Detailed route itinerary with step by step instructions.
● Easily locate your nearest transport stop.
● Online street map integration (internet connection required).
● OVERVIEW ● The San Francisco Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti makes it easy to travel in and around San Francisco using the BART, Muni Metro, Cable Car and Historic Streetcar services. Also included are the AirBart shuttle bus, AC Transit Bus, Ferry services, PresidiGo Around the Park shuttle and Downtown bus services. The application contains a professionally drawn map and route planner with many unique features. The map provides a simple and colourful view of the city transport services with the ability to switch to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when an internet connection is available.
● MINUTE MAP ● The unique travel explorer feature provides a view of travel times using transport from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results.
● ROUTING ● The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport systems, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Muni N Judah line (Outbound) towards Judah St & La Playa St for 25 mins (21 stops). Service runs every 10 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and direction. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This means the application saves on battery power and runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.