every letter is displayed with 3 words for example.
children who used this app could recognize and pronounce the letters in a very short period of time, and a lot of parents expressed satisfaction with the progress of their children.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
According to our studies, children learn much better when they are concentrated letters without interruption of advertisments, so we added the option to cancel the ads by purchasing "Remove ads" in the application menus.
For ages 1-12 years.
It will be nice if you care to rate us in the market and add your review, that helps us to improve our services and our products for chidren.
The Arabic Alphabet letters (huruf) called out like this:
أ - Alef
ب - Baa
ت - Taa
ث - Thaa
ج - Jem
ح - Haa
خ - Khaa
د - Dal
ذ - Thal
ر - Raa
ز - Zeen
س - Seen
ش - Sheen
ص - Saad
ض - Daad
ط - Taa
ظ - Thaa
ع - EAN
غ - Ghen
ف - Faa
ق - Qaf
ك - Kaf
ل - Lam
م - Meem
ن - Noon
ه - Haa
و - Waw
ي - Yaa
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
1. List of all characters.
2. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
3. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice words. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
The app teaches the essentials of Arabic using a very engaging method. It is designed by a native Arabic speaker. It features letters, words and pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full Arabic alphabet.
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* A coloring section and a puzzle section in most categories.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
Chapters – Unlike others, this app is categorized in forms of chapters, which are 17 in total. Starting from the basics Arabic alphabets, the user is preceded towards forming words and then sentences using the right pronunciation of alphabets.
Audio Recitation – Besides the categorized chapters of Noorani Qaida, the app also entails the audio recitation of the alphabets, words, and sentences, which will help in comprehending the right pronunciation of Arabic words and sentences. This further will enable the Muslim Kids and Adults in developing understanding on how to be able to read the chapters and verses of Quran in the right way.
In short, Noorani Qaida serves as a Quran Teaching Application which will help in improving the Quran recitation and reading skills.
Learning Arabic Alphabet with fun and easy way! Every letter of the alphabet completed by AUDIO and CUTE ILLUSTRATION.
With this app, your children can also practice writing arabic alphabet. Writing arabic can be fun and easy, simply by moving a finger...
Download it for FREE!
Learn arabic alphabet is a basic foundation for understanding arabic language. This application will lead your children to studying arabic alphabet in a fun and easy way.
This application is also suitable for adults. So, don't hesitate to download it...
If you like the app, show us some love by leaving us your good review! It really means a lot to us.
Contact email@example.com if you need any help. We have no way of contacting you if you post issue as review.
The first game that teaches our children Arabic language.
Contains animals' names, letters, game, counting game.
*** الان تنزيل 100% على سعر البرنامج ,سارعوا للتنزيل***
***البرنامج ملائم لجيل 2 و حتى 12 سنه ***
اول برنامج في العالم العربي يمكن اطفالنا من تعلم اساسيات اللغه من حروف الهجائيه والارقام واسماء الحيوانات والفواكه .
يحتوي البرنامج على:
1.الحروف الهجائيه العربيه
4.صور,اسماء واصوات اكثر من 40 حيوانا وطيرا
5.لعب تعليميه سهلة
5.يتم تحديث ,تطويرواضافة محتوى للبرنامج باستمرار
براعم برنامج هديه لكل الاطفال ولاسرهم في
جميع انحاء العالم العربي.
تطبيق جديد للتعرف على الحروف الهجائيه والارقام العربيه .
حيث يقوم بعرض الاحرف ونطقها وربطها برسومات وصور للحيوانات مع
التعرف على اصوات واسماء الحيوانات.
بواسطة هذا البرنامج يمكن للطفل ان يتعرف على انواع الفواكه والخضراوات ،الطيور والحيوانات بطريقه سهله ومشوقه
in Attractive and enjoyable way.
Arabic Alphabets develop Child capabilities . it Linking the Arabic alphabet with the names of favorite animals for the kids .The child can learn write Arabic alphabets and Arabic words in correct manner . Phonics is also utilized, as a child can also tap the animal image and hear the sound of the animal . also test the capacities of the child By showing the Arabic alphabets or animal name and child choose the right animal .
Available in Arabic, English and Indonesian.
If you like the app, show us some love by leaving us review! It really means a lot to us.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help. We have no way of contacting you if you post issue as review.
CLass 1 : Basics
- Alphabets Quiz
- Vowels Theory
- Vowels Pronunciation
- Alphabets Charts
- Numbers Theory
- Numbers Audio
- Numbers Quiz
- Body Parts
- Fruits and Vegetables
Class 2: Greetings
-English to Arabic Reading Quiz
-Arabic to English Reading Quiz
-English to Arabic Listening Quiz
-Arabic to English Listening Quiz
Class 3: Polite Expressions
Class 4 : Praise
Class 5: Days, Months and Seasons
Class 6 : Climate
Class 7 : Time
Class 8 : Common Questions
Class 9 : Directions
Class 10 : Instructions
Class 11 : Health and Safety
Class 12 : Shifts and Pay
Class 13 : Around the Office
Class 14 : Animals
Class 15 : Tools and Equipment
Class 16 : Measurement
Class 17 : People
Class 18 : Crops and Plants
Class 19 : Holidays and Sympathies
Class 20 : Agriculture
Class 21 : Theory
- More than 20 detailed theory classes also included.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Arabic, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Arabic app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Arabic for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
When Mom comes back they are amazed at the surprise she is carrying in a box.
"Anything" is the first of a series of seven Arabic picture book apps adapted from the popular "Goldfish Series" published by Al Salwa Publishing House, authored by renowned children book writer Taghreed Najjar and illustrated by Nadine Kaadan.
By combining special features that entertain young children this App helps promote reading.
Two ways to read this book:
- "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story and flip the page when you’re ready
- "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- Lively interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
- Picture word association, words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Professional Narration and sound effects
- Engaging activities such as a craft idea that encourages the child to use his/her automotive skills and help foster their imagination.
- Additional exciting features are a game and a song.
Produced and developed by the award winning company Media Plus and designed to be enjoyed on ipod – ipad
Original Book published in (2010) by Al Salwa Publishing House.
Narrated by Hind Hamed
Age: +3 years
The game is available for iOS and Android systems.
عندما أحس الخروف باقتراب موعد ذبحه فر هاربا من فوق سياج المسلخ مستخدما المدفع
قم بتوجيه الخروف بعيدا عن الجزار الممسك بالسكين, و لاتنسى الإبتعاد عن الحواجز و العثرات التي ستواجهك في طريق الحصول على حريتك
وقم بجمع اكبر عدد ممكن من الفواكة و الخضار للحصول على أعلى مجموع لتنافس به اصدقائك,انتبه فهنالك اشياء سوف تساعدك في المضي قدما في اللعبة
حمل اللعبة واستمتع بالمطاردة الشيقة