every letter displayed with words for example.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
For ages 1-12 years.
1. List of all characters.
2. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
3. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice words. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
- for each Arabic letter and a word starting with this letter.
- the status of each letter
- the Arabic numbers from 0 to 10
- Two video songs (The Arabic alphabet song, and number song)
This application contains two different games for kids :
- A memory game hiding some letters!
- A “Find a letter game”, using pronunciation.
watch videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwDR9TVe71-9vIKIEHY0lQ
more feature will be added soon;
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
The first game that teach our children arabic language .
contains animals names ,letters game,counting game.
*** الان تنزيل 100% على سعر البرنامج
لمده يومين,سارعوا للتنزيل***
***البرنامج ملائم لجيل 2 و حتى 12 سنه ***
اول برنامج في العالم العربي يمكن اطفالنا من تعلم اساسيات اللغه من حروف الهجائيه والارقام واسماء الحيوانات والفواكه .
يحتوي البرنامج على:
1.الحروف الهجائيه العربيه
4.صور,اسماء واصوات اكثر من 40 حيوانا وطيرا
5.لعب تعليميه سهلة
5.يتم تحديث ,تطويرواضافة محتوى للبرنامج باستمرار
براعم برنامج هديه لكل الاطفال ولاسرهم في
جميع انحاء العالم العربي.
تطبيق جديد للتعرف على الحروف الهجائيه والارقام العربيه .
حيث يقوم بعرض الاحرف ونطقها وربطها برسومات وصور للحيوانات مع
التعرف على اصوات واسماء الحيوانات.
بواسطة هذا البرنامج يمكن للطفل ان يتعرف على انواع الفواكه والخضراوات ،الطيور والحيوانات بطريقه سهله ومشوقه
The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
Finally an easy way to teach the Kids Alif, Baa, Taa, the building blocks of the Arabic language. This App is simple, easy to use and will keep the kids entertain while they learn. No age limit so very useful for adults too.
Keywords: Alif, Baa, Taa, Arabic Alphabets, Arabic, Speak, Learn, Arabic Learning, Hear, Words, Study Arabic, Teach Arabic, Arabic School, launguage of the Quran, Koran, Kids, Teach, Education, School, Kids, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, mataan, mataan.com
★ How to read and write in Arabic
★ Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
★ Audio examples from native Syrian and Iraqi speakers
★ Stroke animations for each letter
★ Counting from 1 to 99
★ Test your knowledge 5 different ways
★ Tracks your progress
The app teaches the essentials of Arabic using a very engaging method. It is designed by a native Arabic speaker. It features letters, words and pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full Arabic alphabet.
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
This app, Arabic Alphabet, is part of the Learn For Free project, which includes apps to learn different languages such as English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Arabic and many more. And it's completely free.
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets:
- English&Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
- English&Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
-English&Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
The second part is Finger painting that includes all English&Arabic alphabets to painting them by kids.
-Change color, and stroke width
-Save painted images.
-Share painted images to friends.
Research has shown that our visual memory capacity is a lot larger than our main memory. Using this research we have created this program for you so you never forget your letters.
This application comes with pronunciations, so you know exactly how to say the letters too!
• Commonly-used Arabic phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Arabic and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite, arab league, iraq, syria, egypt, mali, niger, chad, senegal, south sudan, ethiopia
More from developer
When Mom comes back they are amazed at the surprise she is carrying in a box.
"Anything" is the first of a series of seven Arabic picture book apps adapted from the popular "Goldfish Series" published by Al Salwa Publishing House, authored by renowned children book writer Taghreed Najjar and illustrated by Nadine Kaadan.
By combining special features that entertain young children this App helps promote reading.
Two ways to read this book:
- "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story and flip the page when you’re ready
- "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- Lively interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
- Picture word association, words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Professional Narration and sound effects
- Engaging activities such as a craft idea that encourages the child to use his/her automotive skills and help foster their imagination.
- Additional exciting features are a game and a song.
Produced and developed by the award winning company Media Plus and designed to be enjoyed on ipod – ipad
Original Book published in (2010) by Al Salwa Publishing House.
Narrated by Hind Hamed
Age: +3 years