Once a player has completed a level, they can return to it in the level select screen, however if they die in the level then it will cost the player 1 valuable shard to return to the beginning of that level.
In the game, the aim is to complete each level with as many shards as the player can find.
As the game progresses the player will find it harder to collect shards and complete the level, this might be due to complex puzzles or due to hidden obstacles.
The control system is easy to master, consisting of directional swipes to move Jim (the character) through the increasingly difficult environment, also included are pause and map functions to assist the player in their adventure. In short we seek to deliver simple controls that anyone can grasp.
In the Lite Version we have included 3 simple levels to give the player a good idea of how the game works and some of the mechanics included in the full version.
We are currently aware of some UI problems on certain devices (the UI is smaller or larger on some devices). sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully this will be fixed soon.
The following games from Stronghold Games use sand timers, and these are or will be directly supported by the Stronghold Games Timer app:
- Space Cadets
- Article 27: The UN Security Council Game
- Time 'n' Space
- Space Sheep!
- Going, Going, Gone!
For Space Cadets the app completely replaces the Captain Display, stepping the players through the turn and allowing for tracking of Nemesis.
Internet permission added in 2.0.1 to access Stronghold website via in-app browser
NOW WITH "TYPE A LETTER"- where you can type any letter that sort of matches a review (a is 1, b is the 2nd review, etc)...
This app is totally useless- unpurpose- much like the movies the three stooges make. I am not really a fan so I'm being a bit harsh in these reviews, but you can't say I didn't warn you. Double screenshots (something stooges would do)...I review over 20 of their "films". It's not much considering they made alootttt more, but it's all I could take. I did this "entertainment" app just to do it, so don't expect much- Kinda like watching a 3 stooges movie! Made it to (cr)apps! Plus got 5 reviews for the iphone version!
LITE HEAVYWEIGHT VERSION! FREE!!
When “constant colliding” occurs the + means the points KEEP getting added as long as contact is made with target object.
◦ Constant +30* Points for each mighty man collision.
*(+60 for the sons of Jashen).
**Uriah Also launches 5 blood drops.
** Behaiah +100
◦ Collide with GAD the seer to fill up ditch near left altar (plunger to launch).
• When Elhanan, Jonathan (mighty man), Mebunnai (sibbekai), and Abishai appear for a giant bonus of +1000…
◦ Collide with chariots for +700
◦ Collide with horsemen for +40000
◦ Constantly collide with slayer for +22000 (2 sam 8:5 see top sword)
• Spelling “Samuel” anoints all five oil drops and unlocks first “D” of D-A-V-I-D.
• Goliath slain adds points and unlocks “A” of D-A-V-I-D.
◦ Constantly colliding with Jonathan (son of Saul) adds +20 (from 1 Sam 14:14 slaughter) launches 3 arrows and unlocks “V” of D-A-V-I-D.
◦ Colliding with Hushai while Athithophel turns to rebellion +12000 unlocks “i” of D-A-V-I-D.
(2 sam 17 Hushai saves David from 12000 conspiring men!)
• When the 3 mighty men of David appear the last “D” of D-A-V-I-D unlocks. 3000 bonus plus 3 extra tries!!!
◦ Constantly colliding with Goliath spear to gain +600
• Once Goliath slain gain +5000 shekels! 1 Sam 17:5
• 2 sam 12:31 Constant colliding with either ax, harrow, brickkiln, or saw giants +50.
• When all ten sheep heads counted, six finger/six toe multiplier reset.
• FIND ARROWS JONATHAN REVEALS. 1 sam 20
• Arrow 1 +2020
• Arrow 2 +2036
• Arrow 3 +2037
• When all 3 arrows have been “collected” ADD A bonus of 2038 (1 sam 20:38)
◦ Constant contact with the son OF DAVID will earn mercy +1047 (mark 10:47)
◦ Colliding with Saul will constantly -11 (amount of times Saul tries to destroy David).
• Launching “Cave of Adullam” on left hides from Saul thus no -11 points.Bonus reveals Hushai.
◦ CONSTANTLY Colliding javelin -11 points.
• Hall of faith BONUS +1132 (Hebrews 11:32)
• Sadly, spelling “Nathan” launches 2 tear drops.
• Bumping Oil Jar knocks out 3 oil drops.
• Bumping field knocks out 2 lentil/barley drops.
◦ Constantly colliding with any oil drop +100.
◦ Constantly colliding with any lentil/barley drop +25.
◦ Constantly colliding with any tear drop -50.
◦ Constantly colliding with harp strings +5.
◦ Colliding with six fingers/six toe multipliers, harp string
scores multiply *6.
• When Jonathan son of Shimei (mighty man) is showing and all four six finger/six toe targets are down, score gets +26 boost.
• When 34 mighty men are showing then the 3 mighty men appear for +3000 all well water drops (five). and also D of david…
◦ Constantly colliding with any well water drop +50.
◦ Constantly colliding with left “slingshot” +1736 Bear bonus (1 Sam 17:36)
◦ Constantly colliding with left “slingshot” +1736 Lion bonus (1 Sam 17:36)
◦ Collide with food, people, etc +33 points
◦ Collide with armorbearer +1621 /sam 16 21
UPDATE all NEGATIVE point features deleted for your enjoyment!
Greetings. I am a game developer with over 20 yrs of experience. Needless to say I am out of a job. Searching for a job is not easy- I know my company up until now is NOT able to make me a living. So having some time on my hands I completed this game where you have to hit the bold words on a job hunt. Also to excel look "Video gamer" titles! Please find attached/downloaded this game once you purchase it a little diversion from the other games.
Hit the "3 ref" icon to load the bonus "BLOG HUNTER" with about a years worth of blogs from VerseAbility, making this and many other games (and tons of other fun stuff like IM chat, reviews, etc).
Interns needed at Verseability@aol.com so email if interested to help make videos of gameplay (working on it) and so forth.
Hit the top left red button to check answers (resets if wrong).
Password can be typed in then red button double-clicked to initialize.
Find out how the sabbath is Saturday and in what order stars, fish, and the seas were made by God within seven literal days!
Features English sub-titles. Tested on Samsung Captivate Droid 2.2 wide-screen edition.
Interact by tapping red shapes that appear from time to time, progressing the trumpet (gospel spreading!). Take the message to the last day...
SHHH!! You are entering the library zone to play a word jumble game. Lilly Brian is in charge of the info desk and wants to make a nice display of books to form words...Only thing is she's a bit dyslexic. Some letters are not only in the wrong spot, but they are upsidedown! And sideways! That's ok, in fact, it will be a challenge! Some words will be tricky to descramble but others will be easier. Help her rearrange the books to form real words! You'll get a one word hint below for further assistance every word. Please be quiet! Every new word gives Lilly Brian an apple! Features: Drag and drop book action! As the world turns: Spin the globe to rotate books directly under the globe! See screenshot with Lilly on left, when she is hitting the globe. Each time the globe spins the book directly under it rotates 45 degrees. When Lilly is on the right she can hit the microscope to examine the position of the books. This will reveal the blue arrow icons to show which way the book is (for harder letters like N, W, M, etc). Hitting the glasses directly under it lets her see books normally with the red spine of the book being correct when on the left side. If you forget any of this you can hit the "hint below" desk-sign to reveal the crumpled page of information. Each word you solve is a password to jump to that level (if you have to take a bathroom break/come back at a later date so your homework is to recall the words you make). Doesn't apply on the first word though. An apple-meter! The more apples the more advanced you are. If you like word games check out VOWEL TOWEL (autistic/spelling kids game). Other games to follow, such as bible, educational, unusual, and more...
Can be for autistic kids or anyone young (or old?!) enough to learn simple 3 letter word spelling. Some words are easy, some are tricky, hopefully all are fun.
The washing machine displays towels with hinted images and a vowel missing in the related 3 letter word.
Try to get all the randomly displayed words before phase 6 of the laundry washing machine finishes to win! 30 words in total. If you don't get the words before the game is all over (over-alls appear) that's ok you can always play again!!!
Parents, help the kids get the correct vowel matching the picture, then hit YES to submit that word. If the word is not spelled correct then hit NO to remove the vowel and try a different vowel. Try not to hit the YES / NO more than one time each guess. If a picture hint doesn't match the letters
hit NO to reveal the right hint!
Now with phase counter! Handheld devices are a great way to have fun on the go and even learn!
Chose HIS or HERS! "Mr. Howard" or "Miss Howard" (the one with the "pink hair") the mouse helps shakes head yes/no to help squeek the young'ens along. There is even an "incorrect/correct" response below.
Some words you will put in 2 vowels for!!! Go for it!
QR engine (QRyptic JUDE) used for remake of 2005 game RULD2 (pronounced "ruled squared"). RULD actually stands for right, up, left, and down. These are the directions as in the original game. This game uses actual QR images you can photo/scan as well.
The original RULD was created in the late 1980's and I am rereleasing that soon so enjoy this bridge.
Factions in this game are:
Sanitation, Mason, Blacksmith, Welders, Carpenter, Lumberjacks, and more!