Color recognition and reading are processed in different parts of the human brain. If presented with colored text, and that text is the name of a different color, these two parts of the brain will interfere with each other like the three stooges redecorating a house, causing the task to take much longer than normal, much like the three stooges doing anything. Psychologists call it the Stroop Effect, we call it Chromageddon!
Chromageddon! tests your ability to perform various tasks related to colors and words for colors. It uses the Stroop Effect to slow you down as you race the clock to stay in the game and rack up the high score!
* 10 Achievements
* Global and local leader boards
* Google Play Services optional
* 7 WHOLE COLORS!!!
* Not a known cause of brain cancer! (data inconclusive)
NOW WITH "TYPE A LETTER"- where you can type any letter that sort of matches a review (a is 1, b is the 2nd review, etc)...
This app is totally useless- unpurpose- much like the movies the three stooges make. I am not really a fan so I'm being a bit harsh in these reviews, but you can't say I didn't warn you. Double screenshots (something stooges would do)...I review over 20 of their "films". It's not much considering they made alootttt more, but it's all I could take. I did this "entertainment" app just to do it, so don't expect much- Kinda like watching a 3 stooges movie! Made it to (cr)apps! Plus got 5 reviews for the iphone version!
When “constant colliding” occurs the + means the points KEEP getting added as long as contact is made with target object.
◦ Constant +30* Points for each mighty man collision.
*(+60 for the sons of Jashen).
**Uriah Also launches 5 blood drops.
** Behaiah +100
◦ Collide with GAD the seer to fill up ditch near left altar (plunger to launch).
• When Elhanan, Jonathan (mighty man), Mebunnai (sibbekai), and Abishai appear for a giant bonus of +1000…
◦ Collide with chariots for +700
◦ Collide with horsemen for +40000
◦ Constantly collide with slayer for +22000 (2 sam 8:5 see top sword)
• Spelling “Samuel” anoints all five oil drops and unlocks first “D” of D-A-V-I-D.
• Goliath slain adds points and unlocks “A” of D-A-V-I-D.
◦ Constantly colliding with Jonathan (son of Saul) adds +20 (from 1 Sam 14:14 slaughter) launches 3 arrows and unlocks “V” of D-A-V-I-D.
◦ Colliding with Hushai while Athithophel turns to rebellion +12000 unlocks “i” of D-A-V-I-D.
(2 sam 17 Hushai saves David from 12000 conspiring men!)
• When the 3 mighty men of David appear the last “D” of D-A-V-I-D unlocks. 3000 bonus plus 3 extra tries!!!
◦ Constantly colliding with Goliath spear to gain +600
• Once Goliath slain gain +5000 shekels! 1 Sam 17:5
• 2 sam 12:31 Constant colliding with either ax, harrow, brickkiln, or saw giants +50.
• When all ten sheep heads counted, six finger/six toe multiplier reset.
• FIND ARROWS JONATHAN REVEALS. 1 sam 20
• Arrow 1 +2020
• Arrow 2 +2036
• Arrow 3 +2037
• When all 3 arrows have been “collected” ADD A bonus of 2038 (1 sam 20:38)
◦ Constant contact with the son OF DAVID will earn mercy +1047 (mark 10:47)
◦ Colliding with Saul will constantly -11 (amount of times Saul tries to destroy David).
• Launching “Cave of Adullam” on left hides from Saul thus no -11 points.Bonus reveals Hushai.
◦ CONSTANTLY Colliding javelin -11 points.
• Hall of faith BONUS +1132 (Hebrews 11:32)
• Sadly, spelling “Nathan” launches 2 tear drops.
• Bumping Oil Jar knocks out 3 oil drops.
• Bumping field knocks out 2 lentil/barley drops.
◦ Constantly colliding with any oil drop +100.
◦ Constantly colliding with any lentil/barley drop +25.
◦ Constantly colliding with any tear drop -50.
◦ Constantly colliding with harp strings +5.
◦ Colliding with six fingers/six toe multipliers, harp string
scores multiply *6.
• When Jonathan son of Shimei (mighty man) is showing and all four six finger/six toe targets are down, score gets +26 boost.
• When 34 mighty men are showing then the 3 mighty men appear for +3000 all well water drops (five). and also D of david…
◦ Constantly colliding with any well water drop +50.
◦ Constantly colliding with left “slingshot” +1736 Bear bonus (1 Sam 17:36)
◦ Constantly colliding with left “slingshot” +1736 Lion bonus (1 Sam 17:36)
◦ Collide with food, people, etc +33 points
◦ Collide with armorbearer +1621 /sam 16 21
UPDATE all NEGATIVE point features deleted for your enjoyment!
Greetings. I am a game developer with over 20 yrs of experience. Needless to say I am out of a job. Searching for a job is not easy- I know my company up until now is NOT able to make me a living. So having some time on my hands I completed this game where you have to hit the bold words on a job hunt. Also to excel look "Video gamer" titles! Please find attached/downloaded this game once you purchase it a little diversion from the other games.
Hit the "3 ref" icon to load the bonus "BLOG HUNTER" with about a years worth of blogs from VerseAbility, making this and many other games (and tons of other fun stuff like IM chat, reviews, etc).
Interns needed at Verseability@aol.com so email if interested to help make videos of gameplay (working on it) and so forth.
Hit the top left red button to check answers (resets if wrong).
Password can be typed in then red button double-clicked to initialize.
Find out how the sabbath is Saturday and in what order stars, fish, and the seas were made by God within seven literal days!
Features English sub-titles. Tested on Samsung Captivate Droid 2.2 wide-screen edition.
Interact by tapping red shapes that appear from time to time, progressing the trumpet (gospel spreading!). Take the message to the last day...
LITE HEAVYWEIGHT VERSION! FREE!!
SHHH!! You are entering the library zone to play a word jumble game. Lilly Brian is in charge of the info desk and wants to make a nice display of books to form words...Only thing is she's a bit dyslexic. Some letters are not only in the wrong spot, but they are upsidedown! And sideways! That's ok, in fact, it will be a challenge! Some words will be tricky to descramble but others will be easier. Help her rearrange the books to form real words! You'll get a one word hint below for further assistance every word. Please be quiet! Every new word gives Lilly Brian an apple! Features: Drag and drop book action! As the world turns: Spin the globe to rotate books directly under the globe! See screenshot with Lilly on left, when she is hitting the globe. Each time the globe spins the book directly under it rotates 45 degrees. When Lilly is on the right she can hit the microscope to examine the position of the books. This will reveal the blue arrow icons to show which way the book is (for harder letters like N, W, M, etc). Hitting the glasses directly under it lets her see books normally with the red spine of the book being correct when on the left side. If you forget any of this you can hit the "hint below" desk-sign to reveal the crumpled page of information. Each word you solve is a password to jump to that level (if you have to take a bathroom break/come back at a later date so your homework is to recall the words you make). Doesn't apply on the first word though. An apple-meter! The more apples the more advanced you are. If you like word games check out VOWEL TOWEL (autistic/spelling kids game). Other games to follow, such as bible, educational, unusual, and more...
Can be for autistic kids or anyone young (or old?!) enough to learn simple 3 letter word spelling. Some words are easy, some are tricky, hopefully all are fun.
The washing machine displays towels with hinted images and a vowel missing in the related 3 letter word.
Try to get all the randomly displayed words before phase 6 of the laundry washing machine finishes to win! 30 words in total. If you don't get the words before the game is all over (over-alls appear) that's ok you can always play again!!!
Parents, help the kids get the correct vowel matching the picture, then hit YES to submit that word. If the word is not spelled correct then hit NO to remove the vowel and try a different vowel. Try not to hit the YES / NO more than one time each guess. If a picture hint doesn't match the letters
hit NO to reveal the right hint!
Now with phase counter! Handheld devices are a great way to have fun on the go and even learn!
Chose HIS or HERS! "Mr. Howard" or "Miss Howard" (the one with the "pink hair") the mouse helps shakes head yes/no to help squeek the young'ens along. There is even an "incorrect/correct" response below.
Some words you will put in 2 vowels for!!! Go for it!