You can move a brick by selecting it with a tap and move it to the another place by tapping where you want it to go. In this way you replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown on the blueprint and there is no Time Limit.You can play the game at your own pace.
Its a great time killer for those who just want to relax and complete the puzzle, and a perfect challenge for those who like to complete it faster than others or in less moves than others. Compete in speed or accuracy or both with your friends.
Color Tower is great for anyone who enjoys brain & puzzle games like collapse, solitaire, mahjong, patience and tetris but are looking for something different and more exciting.
1) All the bricks in a column in the final blueprint will be of one color.For example if top brick in a column in the final blueprint is of red color and there are three bricks in the column then all three of them will be red.
2) You can not put more than 5 bricks in a column at any given point of time.
3) There is no Time limit in any level.
1) Tap a brick to select it and a selected brick will be displayed with green boundaries.
2) Move the selected brick to another place by tapping where you want it to go.
3) If you have selected a brick by mistake, tap it again to deselect.
4) Replace the bricks until you have constructed the plan as shown in the blueprint.
5) You can see number of bricks in each column by clicking "Show No.'s" button below the blueprint.
1) 20 Challenging Levels with beautiful patterns.
2) Ultra Casual or as challenging as you want it to be.
3) Universal build.
4) Facebook Score Posting.
★ How to Play
You are shown images made of colored dots, and you must guess the hidden pattern, such as numbers. The time you take to guess the proper answer is recorded, and once you have completed a sequence of 10 images your total time is calculated.
When an incorrect answer is selected, the maximum pattern time (typically 30s) is added to your time as a penalty, instead of the actual time you took to answer. Don’t guess incorrectly!
There are three main modes of game play: Normal, Reveal and Scramble.
★ Normal Mode
In Normal Mode, you select a difficulty which determines how well the pattern is hidden within the image. This means that the harder the difficulty, the closer the colors between the pattern and the background will be.
★ Reveal Mode
In Reveal Mode, the colors start out all the same and then the colors of the pattern are slowly revealed. You must identify the emerging pattern as quickly as possible.
★ Scramble Mode
In Scramble Mode, the image dots change color randomly. Over time, they settle down and the pattern emerges. Again, you must identify the emerging pattern as quickly as possible.
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT A MEDICAL APPLICATION. It does not diagnose any medical conditions, including color blindness. If you believe you are suffering from a medical condition, consult your doctor.
You have to slide the number and arrange them into sequential order, the number which will occupy its correct place that will change its color from yellow to red.
Number Slide Puzzle is classical game. A good game for both children and adult.
Slide the numbers to arrange them in to sequential order.
This puzzle is a very old puzzle. Almost all of us have solved this puzzle in our childhood.
This is a good brain sharpening puzzle but can be used to pass time as well.
This Dot to Dot helps to recognize the shapes and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the numbers can be learned and recognized step by step.
★ dots labelled with numbers that have to be connected one after another
★ random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
★ the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour
★ The Halloween balloons at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick
The free version consists of 3 games, more can be easily purchased in-game.
Keywords: Halloween, numbers, count, preschool, learn, puzzle, holiday, celebrate, trick, treat, kids, education, fun, play, school, fine motor skills, dot to dot, connect the dots