Most "developers" don't have a clue, they just copy code.... so any app that requires a support program like Air, Silverlight, etc you can pretty much assume it needs one of these. As I am a programmer and build/set-up computers there is a minimum take-for-granted need to have apps such as Flash, a pdf reader, Winzip, etc you know everyone uses. Why manufactorers don't automatically inclyde these is a mystery to me... good app developers will check at install time and let you know if you are missing one these...
Ever thought about mentioning that it requires Adobe air???? Why do you devs take everything for granted? I just downloaded this game only to delete it a few seconds later. It's nowhere mentioned that it needs Adobe air. You probably just assume that everyone will download it in order to play a game... My phone doesn't even support it. Have you thought about that? I just wasted my time. Thankfully I didn't pay for it or you would have been in serious trouble.
- Very good intellect of the computer opponents
- Convenient English interface, and 20 more languages as well
- A large selection of faces and backs for the cards
- A large selection of tables
- Computer opponents sounds, and many other sound effects as well
- Different settings option
- Option for playing via Internet against real opponents
- Option for watching other tables and players
- Monthly online tournaments