It has NO visible interface elements, so you can scrub videos or choose new ones using gestures alone, without hinting to your audience that you are using a video player. (No pesky seek bars, play buttons, etc.)
NOTE: This application does not include any videos! You will have to add your own VJ clips to the SD card before you can use it!
* BEFORE STARTING, add your video files to the SD card in their own directory. The default is "/sdcard/vj_vids/".
* The videos must all be encoded so Android can read them. As of this writing they must be .MP4 or .3GP files encoded with the H.264 AVC codec.
For more information on video formats, see the end of this document, or visit: http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html
* Tap the screen once to play the next video. It will loop until you tap again.
* Slide your finger back and forth horizontally to seek/scrub the video. The leftmost position is the beginning of the video, the rightmost the end.
* Slide your finger vertically to a position and let go. It will load the video file in roughly that position.
e.g.: if you have 5 videos in the queue, and you slide your finger to the vertical middle of the screen, it will load the 3rd video. If you slide it all the way to the bottom, it will load the 5th (last) video. Sliding to the top will load the 1st video.
If you want to hook it up to a pocket projector, you will need a phone that supports TV video out, like the Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Mesmerize, etc), some versions of Motorola Droid, etc.
SUGGESTED VIDEO CODEC:
To get the minimum amount of lag when scrubbing and loading videos, the key is to use a low framerate and low resolution.
According to the Android docs, the recommended low-quality settings for encoding your videos for Android are:
* Video codec: H.264 Baseline Profile
* Video resolution 176 x 144 px (320x240 also works)
* Video frame rate 12 fps
* Video bitrate 56 Kbps (up to 500Kbps)
* Audio codec AAC-LC (no sound is even better)
* Audio channels 1 (mono)
* Audio bitrate 24 Kbps
Please email me with any suggestions or questions.
Ricevi le notifiche per ogni nuovo episodio pubblicato! Puoi guardare gli episodi in streaming sul tuo dispositivo o effettuarne il download.
L'app supporta lo streaming con la Chromecast!
Cosa puoi fare:
• aggiungere i tuoi anime preferiti in "Anime in Corso", così verrai sempre avvisato quando viene pubblicato un nuovo episodio;
• visualizzare gli ultimi episodi pubblicati di tutte le serie;
Disponibile anche nel Chrome Web Store!
Get easy access to information on businesses in The Woodlands and surrounding area! From business descriptions to contact options, anything you'd need to find is now just a few clicks away.
Find ads and contact sellers without hassle! A new to access to one of your favorite features of The Woodlands Online.
With so many restaurants in The Woodlands, it can be hard to find exactly what you want. With an updated restaurant guide that gives you powerful search options, this app makes it easy.
Follow your favorite local teams! Keep up to date with high school sports and watch games live to cheer on your favorite players, even if you can't make it to a game.
Looking for a job? Want a reminder to watch the local game later? Want a quick look at the local news? This is the app for you.
Download Now for one of the fastest and most convenient ways to access your favorite Woodlands website.
Per sfruttare le potenzialità offerte da questa app, bisogna essere registrati sul portale app.belltron.com e disporre di un campanile elettronico di ultima generazione connesso alla rete tramite un apparato fornito durante l'installazione del campanile.