PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android devices. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Docs, workbooks and slides on the go.
abDocs instantly syncs your documents on all of your devices. You can view and edit your Office documents updated in the last 30 days, using any of your devices, over a wireless or mobile network. Even when your PC is shut down, you can still access Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from the last 30 days.
Simply download this app to your phone and follow the below download instructions for your computer. Once you've downloaded both the Swoosh Phone and Laptop apps you're ready to start giving magical presentations. Once you've given a presentation with the Swoosh of your hand you won't want to go back to the musty old clicker that never works. No expensive added hardware needed ever again!
FAQ: http://www.getswoosh.com/faq. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any problems and we'll make sure Swoosh works for you.
Note: Some 'Guest' Wi-Fi networks will not work (temporary)
Download the Swoosh desktop/laptop app:
• Windows: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-windows-1.1.0.zip
• OS X: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-osx-1.0.1.zip
• 1. Linux Users Only: Install Java by following the instructions at http://openjdk.java.net/install/. 2. Linux: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-desktop-1.2.0.zip
Giving a presentation
1. Make sure your phone and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Swoosh laptop application, Swoosh should appear in the notification bar on the top (OS X)/bottom (Windows) of the screen.
• Linux Users Only: To launch the application navigate to the 'bin' folder of the laptop app you downloaded earlier and execute the file named 'swoosh-desktop'.
3. Open your favorite presentation (via Prezi, Powerpoint, Keynote, PDF Viewer, etc.) on your laptop.
4. Open the Swoosh app on your Android device. Your devices should find each other automatically and you should see your computer's name listed in the Android app. Tap the name and you're ready to present.
5. Navigate through the slides/pages of your presentation by swiping your hand at least 12" (30cm) above your phone's screen, going from left to right to advance to the next slide, and right to left to go to the previous slide.
--- This is a companion app. Enjoy Prezi’s full creative power at prezi.com ---
Always on the move? Then you need Prezi for Android. Prezi’s Android app lets you view and show all your prezis whenever and wherever you want, even remotely. Present live to your colleagues across town or across the world, or follow along with their presentations, no matter where you happen to be. When you’re traveling to a big pitch or meeting, why not use the transit time to run through your presentation? When you arrive, connect with Chromecast and present on the big screen. And finally, on the way home, let’s say the guy sitting next to you turns out to be a killer prospect. With Prezi for Android, you’ll always have the situation, and your audience, in hand.
Practice or present on the go
* Access and view your entire online prezi collection
* Practice and rehearse any presentation, wherever you are
* Pitch or present at a moment’s notice
* Watch and present prezis remotely.
* Easily share your prezis via email or any chat app.
* View any prezi shared with you
* View any prezi you find online
* Offline access to recently used prezis.
* Intuitive touch gestures — pinch to zoom and drag to pan around your canvas
* Present on a large screen using Chromecast with supported devices.
* Create or edit your prezis online or on your desktop, then present them from your Android
* Your prezis look great — just like they do online or on your computer
Find inspiration, wherever you go:
* Cruise through some of our favorite prezis in the Explore section
* Check your coworkers’ shared prezis from the comfort of your couch
What’s so great about Prezi
Prezi makes you a better presenter
* Create more engaging, effective, and memorable presentations
* Break free of boring and constraining slides
* Zoom into any detail or pull out to show the big picture
* Follow your predefined path, or move around as you wish
Engage, surprise, and delight your audience
* Turn your presentation into a story they’ll want to follow
* Pitch a big idea
* Pitch your new business
* Present a new strategy
* Present the latest reports
* Showcase your talents
* Present your portfolio
* Win new clients
* Make the sale
Prezi is available for:
Desktop: Windows, Mac and Web
Mobile: Android, iPhone, iPad
Language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese and Hungarian.
THANK YOU to all of our beta participants, we incorporated your feedback to make FocalCast a great product.
FocalCast is an effortless way to give interactive PowerPoints wirelessly to another display. FocalCast frees you from the pain of podiums, clickers, laptops and AV cables in conferences, meetings and classrooms.
• Connect to Chromecast or a WiDi projector/display and open a PowerPoint in FocalCast!
• Draw on and annotate slides in real time
• Save and export your annotations for instant sharing to your class or colleagues
• Download from Dropbox or Google Drive from in app.
• FocalCast Beta supports the PDF, .PPTX & ODP formats (PowerPoint 2007 and up)
• Tweet about your presentation and attach your slides!
Thank you again to all who participated in the Beta, download the full app and keep in touch with us for stay updated and give feedback!
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/focalcast
Here's what you can do with Presentain:
- Broadcast slides in real time to the audience
- Allow audience to send you questions and you decide what to answer and when
- Let your audience follow your social media accounts with just one tap - you'll get 10x social media following!
- Capture 5-20x more potential business leads from the audience. Proven!
Best of all Presentain records your presentation and you can post it online with one tap where your online audience grows exponentially and you get
- more social mentions
- more followers
- more potential business leads or speaking requests.
Your audience awaits for a richer experience! It's the next cool!
For more information please visit: http://presentain.com
Use Naver Office on you PC and mobile phone to read, edit and save documents~.
1. Read, edit and save documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor!
Naver Office can be used to read and edit documents created with the MS Office and Hangul Word Processor, document formats that are widely used in the office, during work, and for school assignments.
Documents can also be saved in the ‘docx’, ‘pptx’, ‘xlsx’ and ‘hwpml’(compatible with ‘hwp’) format.
2. Securely save edited documents in Naver Ndrive!
Edited documents are safely stored in the user’s phone and also in Naver Ndrive, allowing users to check documents anytime, anywhere!
3. Drafts are saved to prepare for unexpected situations!
Drafts, that include modifications made to the documents, are saved automatically to avoid contents from being lost during unexpected situations.
4. See documents conveniently!
Pages that were previously seen by the user are remembered and automatically shown when word and presentation documents are opened. Users can use the scroll to quickly move from page to page.
5. Useful functions are gathered in one place to allow easy editing!
General text as well as images, shapes and memos can be edited or newly added.
6. Freely open documents from other apps and send documents to other apps!
Documents that were open in other applications installed in the user’s phone can be easily opened and edited in Naver Office. Edited documents can be sent and saved in other applications that are installed in the user’s phone.
7. Easily created new documents!
Create new documents, including word, presentation, spread sheets and documents that use formats provided by Naver Office, and check recent documents right away.
Please contact the Naver Office customer center at https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5631 if you have any inquiries or experience problems while using the application.
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
6, Buljeong-ro, Bundang-gu,
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Contact the developer at;
16FL, NAVER Green Factory
178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt or http://goo.gl/KS2P84
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
You can create 'First Drafts' of your presentations quickly, while on the move. (Jazz them up later!)
- Work even when you are offline!
- And sync to the Zoho Cloud automagically whenever you connect and login next..!
See where you are at a glance, no confusing text to distract you and the clearest, simplest display to read.
Store multiple presentations for quick recall - just tap on the title.
Each talk can have multiple sections, each with their own timing. Add and remove sections with a long press.
Easy editing of times. Simply tap a section and drag the time up and down.
Whether it's a lecture or just a short talk, timing is everything - Swan keeps you on track.
How long does it take you to create a beautiful presentation?
deck allows you to create an amazing presentation in a matter of minutes.
How many design decisions do you need to take before creating your presentations?
deck offers a new way to create presentations - one that does not require you to have any design skills whatsoever. Just focus on outlining your content in a simple editor - there are no design or formatting decisions. Once you have crafted your content, you only need to take one design decision - choose a presentation theme from our in-built library. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
Each presentation theme that we offer is unique and guaranteed to enhance your story with great graphics, animation and typography leaving your audience wondering - "How did she do this?!"
SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. Organize your data with beautiful charts and diagrams. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking
presentations that make you look great!
WORK ONLINE OR OFFLINE
You can optionally sign up for a free online account to sync your presentations across all your devices.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.
It performs not only exploration and play of the different document, video and image file stored on a PC and USB but also a function of wireless mouse that can move mouse pointer freely and the navigation of page of presentation document.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
Capture, share, and access your inspiration anywhere, anytime!
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and special inks from a vast color palette
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity with up to 50X zoom capability and vector graphic resolution quality
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sync files and folders to MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Scale, rotate, or move text boxes anywhere in your work space
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• Photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Outline an essay, article or story
• Create your own “Pinterest” board and share via social networks
• Digital scrapbooking
• Play games
• Design flyers or greeting cards
• Draw a flowchart
• Maintain a digital calendar
• Compile recipes
• Create a party invitation
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents can be stored in your private and secure online content repository, downloaded to your Android tablet, and opened anywhere, even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
You can quickly switch between presentations or jump to any slide in a presentation. You can annotate slides with drawings. You can also create an interactive whiteboard and use it to draw diagrams or write mathematical equations.
Documents and drawings can be shared with an unlimited number of people in online meetings.
A meeting attendee can join via tablet, phone, or any other device with a web browser. Online sharing works over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
At the end of a meeting, you can email slides, annotations, and drawings as a PDF document.
Here are just a few ways to use MightyMeeting:
-Open a sales presentation and share it with a prospect locally or remotely
-Take turns presenting slides and drawings in a team meeting
-Brainstorm on product design ideas by drawing on a shared whiteboard
-Control slides remotely and share the whiteboard in a boardroom meeting
-Share mathematical formulas and diagrams with fellow researchers
-Teach a class remotely and share slides and drawings with your students
MightyMeeting is a free service. Free account holders can share documents with up to six pages. An in-app purchase is available to remove this limit.
Use MightyMeeting today to engage your audience and transform a one-way presentation into a collaborative experience. Make Every Meeting a Mighty Meeting.
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
We've all been there! Your friends want you to stay but you really ought to be getting back to your partner at home or having an early night, right? Maybe stay for one more and take the next train... what a dilemma!
Help make your mind up with our 'Should I stay or Should I Go' app! Through a series of quick Yes/No questions you can get an unbiased decision on staying out... or going home.
This app is fantastic for the Christmas party season. Stay for after work drinks or get home and keep your partner happy. You decide.... with the help of 'Should I Stay or Should I Go'!
Good fun to share with your co-workers and friends on a night out. Test them too and see if they should really be catching that next tube home!
Be warned, this app is just for fun... if you end up in the dog house/spare room then you only have yourself to blame!