And the number 121? ... by 3 No .. by 7 no ... 11 yes, it can be divided by 11
And 829 .. Ufff, I don't know
With this application you will see a list of the first 5000 primes, and if you don´t find it you can enter the number and you will see either it is prime or the factors
Supports more devices
If a banner is not appropriate, please indicate this and we will fix it
This pack is about factoring and prime numbers. Both help you to find your way around the space of numbers.
With Math Packs 2013 math learning makes fun on your tablet or smart phone.
The number range from 1 to 100 is the beginning of mathematics. Even the ancient Greeks knew the rules which prevail there, knew the four basic arithmetic operations, and so many other exciting ideas. For mathematics, the idea is to create a structure of rules. Here you can meet some of them.
In this pack is about factoring and prime numbers. Both help you to find your way around the room number.
4 different situations are presented playfully:
2 divider rules
3 divisor decomposition
This happens in every 4 steps. First, the topic is explained, it is presented in a practical exercise, then learned and deepened, and in the end there is a short quiz after each.
After a few hours with the app is sustainably understood the topic. And without much cramming and memorizing.
1) Watch the list of prime numbers,
2) Highlight prime numbers among all natural numbers (from 1 to 10.000)!
3) Check whether your given number is a prime one! And, by the way, find all divisors of your given number!
This app is intended for all people who are interested in the topic of prime numbers, especially - for pupils, students and high-educated people!
For any your questions and suggestions contact me at: email@example.com
(Please note: the Big Integer Calculator, also by this developer, includes this prime factorization algorithm, along with other features.)
The app uses Pollard's Rho algorithm to find factors of large integers, in combination with trial division optimized for speed when possible by interpreting sub-factors as long integers.
A menu button allows factorization calculations to be extended for faster devices. Pollard's Rho calculations are iterated more times when the depth in increased, which results in factorizing 'harder' numbers, but takes longer. The depth can also be reduced.
The app will accept arbitrarily large integers, and will find the prime factors of powers of 10 or other numbers with small factors very quickly. For example, if you calculate 3000! using some big integer calculator, and paste this number into the prime factor app, it will find the complete factorization in around ten seconds (Galaxy S4).
Integers with prime factors of seven or more digits will take longer to factorize, depending on the device the app is running on.
Progress is shown by listing factors as they are found. If a sub-factor which is known to be non-prime is taking a long time to factorize, the display will show "working ...". Calculation can be cancelled by pressing the back button on the device. However, if the app cannot find all the factors, it will terminate and list any factors it has found, rather than hanging or freezing.
Factorization: using this function it's possible to evaluate the primality of a given integer including from 0 to 999,999,999, and to calculate its scomposition in prime factors if the given number is composite;
Interval Prime: returns all prime numbers included in a given interval between two integer values;
Nearest Prime: returns the nearest prime numbers that define an interval in which the given number is included.
- prime number testing,
- number conversion / number system conversion / number converter (decimal to binary, decimal to hex)
- GCD (greatest common divisor)
- LCM (least common multiplier)
- e and PI function
- History / Logbook function
Now with optimized Screen-Layout for High Resolution or HD Displays like Galaxy note or any Tablets.
Localised for English, German, Japanese and Spanish
The internet access is used for ads only. Ads support me to continue with the development.
Operator precedence and brackets are supported.
Primenumbers up to 1000000000 could be tested. If a number has a factor, the smallest one will be shown.
The M functions act more like a clipboard.
The calculator has been intensive tested. However, no warranty for the correctness of calculations. If you find any errors or have any ideas for improvements, please report them, thank you.
1. Step by Step instructions on prime and composite numbers by
2. Instructions on Prime Number Birthday cake by Rebecca Newman.
3. Primary Song by Ian McGarry at King's Dubai School.
4. Practice test on guessing which number comes next.
5. Timed 10 questions with the Temple of Prime Number theme.
At Education Fun Online, we make education FUN!
Try other apps by Education Fun Online:
Adding Fractions With Like Denominators
Subtracting Fractions with Like Denominators
Fraction and Whole Number Multiplication Temple Theme
Division Fun Free
Division Remainder Free
Determinant 2x2 Matrix
Addition Decimal Jade Theme
Multiplying Decimal Free
Addition Decimal Ancient Temple Theme
Adding Subtracting Negative Integers
The Prime numbers are the building blocks of the numbers.
With this app you can:
Analyze the factors of a Composite number.
( Prime factorization of all the composite numbers between 1 and 28181 ).
Build a Composite number from its factors. (multiplication and division of Natural Numbers)
Localize or select a number in the Ulam Spiral.
(Only the Prime Numbers have a color in this spiral).
Verify all the possible products between Primes in a composite number with the Parabolic Sieve (Yuri Matiyasevich & Boris Stechkin).
Analyze or build a number with the Place Value activity (Addition and Subtraction of Natural Numbers)
Understand the Modulo of a number.
Know about the polygonal numbers and the numbers as the sum of two prime numbers, and as the sum of three Prime Numbers.
What is all this about? Read the nummolt blog post:
Touch Math Apps:
Registered at MathTools ( MathForum )
* Math 1 - Place value
* Math 2 - Place value
* Math 3 - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Whole numbers, Place value, Prime, Composite, Factor, Prime factorization, Divisibility tests, Multiple
* Math 4 - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Whole numbers, Place value, Prime, Composite, Factor, Prime factorization, Divisibility tests, Multiple
* Math 5 - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Whole numbers, Properties of numbers, Prime, Composite, Factor, Prime factorization, Divisibility tests, Multiple
* Math 6 - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Properties of numbers, Exponents, Prime, Composite, Factor, Prime factorization, Divisibility tests, Multiple
* Math 7 - Properties of numbers, Roots/radicals, Writing square roots, Prime, Composite, Factor, Prime factorization, Multiple
- Calculate prime factors for a given integer.
-Can calculate factors for very large numbers (upto 60000000)
- Results can be shared using EMAIL button option.
- Good Usability and Rich UI
- App Available for FREE to use
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response.