1) Watch the list of prime numbers,
2) Highlight prime numbers among all natural numbers (from 1 to 10.000)!
3) Check whether your given number is a prime one! And, by the way, find all divisors of your given number!
This app is intended for all people who are interested in the topic of prime numbers, especially - for pupils, students and high-educated people!
For any your questions and suggestions contact me at: email@example.com
And Prime Number provides the function to check whether entered number is a prime number or not.
So, Prime Number is a nice application program for studying prime number!
Tap the icon at the lower left if you want to check a certain number is a prime number or not.
The screen to check that comes out from the under.
Try checking by various value.
The setting of minimum value and the background color can be changed by selecting "Setting" at the MENU.
English/Japanese, tested on
- docomo GALAXY Tab(SC-01C)
- docomo GALAXY SⅡ(SC-02C)
- docomo Xperia arc(SO-01C)
- Softbank HTC Desire HD(001HT)
- docomo Optimus chat(L-04C)
- docomo MEDIAS(N-04C)
- docomo GALAXY S(SC-02B)
- docomo REGZA Phone(T-01C)
- Softbank GALAPAGOS(003SH)
- Softbank HTC Desire(X06HT)
- au IS03
- docomo LYNX 3D(SH-03C)
- docomo Xperia(X10)
- docomo LYNX(SH-10B)
AnimalDesignBattery uses INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission to show ads.
The best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn prime numbers.
Note: A prime number (or a prime) is a natural number greater than 1 that has no positive divisors other than 1 and itself. Any integer greater than 1 can be expressed as a product of primes that is unique up to ordering.
- Integer Factorization / Prime Factorization
- Calculate Greatest Common Divisor (GCD, GCF, HCF) from any set of numbers
- Calculate Least Common Multiple (LCM) from any set of numbers
Input numbers can be up to 14 digits long (99 trillion).
Least Common Multiple, Lowest Common Multiple, Smallest Common Multiple
Greatest Common Divisor, Greatest Common Factor, Highest Common Factor
If you have any suggestions on additional functionality or bug reports, just email me and I'll be happy to take a look.
-Test numbers for primality.
-Calculate a number's unique prime factorization.
-List every divisor of a number.
-Generate a random prime, with the option to specify a range in which the prime is to be found.
-Browse through a complete list of the first 10,000 primes.
-Calculate pi(n), the prime counting function. This is the number of primes less than or equal to n.
-Calculate the greatest common divisor (GCD) of two numbers.
-Calculate the lowest common multiple (LCM) of two numbers.
-Find the value of Euler's totient function, phi(n). This is the number of positive integers less than or equal to n that are coprime to n.
Most features allow testing of numbers up to 9,999,999,999,999,999 (10^16 -1).
This app is completely free and is not ad supported.