Automatic feature helps to preset rulers on the picture quickly with further manual adjustment for accurate measurements..
Pupillary Distance is needed when you want to order eyeglasses. Now you can measure it yourself using this app or ask your friend. You have options to estimate PD automatically and tune the measurement manually.
Millimeters or inches are used to show the results. The black magnetic stripe on cards is used as a reference for measurements. You can also estimate the pupil distance without any reference - in this case Face Mode is to be used. You can use a standard credit cards without the black stripe but you would need to bound it manually after detection is shown. Zoom View feature allows you to align the pointers on the screen very accurately. The option to save or share the results is also available in the app. Another distinctive feature is the possibility to use front camera for measurements with timing option. So you can measure PD yourself.
- automatic detection
- Face Mode and Credit Card Mode
- option to switch between Back and Front Camera
- two different measurement units: mm and inches
- ability to adjust alignment manually
- Zoom View for accurate alignment
- auxiliary lines and points for segment height (bifocal), monocular (center to bridge) and frame measurements
monocular measurements (O.D and O.S.)
If you like the app and find it useful please support us with your feedback and comment.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions or comments.
★ Mother's day Recommended Apps! - by Google Korea
★ Best Apps! - by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Largest magnifying glass on the market
⊙ Magnifier (H/W, S/W)
⊙ Microscope (more fine image)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
⊙ & more
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry a big magnifying glass to read the model number of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe legs of a tiny insect?
Do you want to take macro photos easily?
Fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a handy magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a handy microscope!
Use your smartphone as a handy macro camera!
- Live H/W magnification.
- Live S/W(x4) magnification.
- Taking magnified pictures.
- Continuous auto focus(If possible).
2. Freezing picture
- Freezing screen to see picture stably.
- Useful in a moving car.
- Useful to write a memo on paper.
- More fine picture than Magnifying glass mode.
- More zoom in.
- Zooming control bar.
- Pinching to zoom everywhere.
5. Picture Effects
- Support frequently used picture effects.(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
6. LED Flashlight
- Flashlight ON/OFF
- Volume-down button can toggle flashlight on and off also.
7. Taking pictures
- Taking pictures by pressing volume-up button or touching camera icon.
- Saving a picture by touching save icon.
- Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving in microscope mode & freezing mode.
* The quality of the magnified image is depend on your phone's camera capabilities.
* Some devices can't use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. ;)
* I have no responsibilities for the problems that caused by using this application. =)
Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further.
Common Uses For Magnifier:
- Restaurant Menu Reader
- Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
- Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.)
- High Contrast Mode
- Magnify Zoom from 1.0X – 5.0X.
- Save Captured Pictures In Library
Download our magnifying glass app, and you’ll be able to read even the tiniest print clearly. Finally, you’ll see everything big and clear. Best of all, you’ll stop blaming yourself for your imperfect eyesight. In addition, to getting the best magnifier, you’ll also get the brightest LED torch flashlight.
This all-in-one magnifying glass, flashlight, and camera snapshot app provides everything you need to read clearly.
Blue light is closest to ultraviolet rays, it is light that reaches the retina (the retina is the innermost membrane that covers the eyeball).
It comes out of many things including computers, games, televisions, smart phones and cell phone monitors.
After having been in contact with blue light for a long period of time, it gets harder to fall asleep and wake up and it is said that a change of quality occurs in the retina.
Computer glasses are unnecessary! The free application for reducing blue light, reduces blue light and relieves eyestrain.
The cute "Shibaken Komachi" blue light reduction application.
It is simple and cute.
It is great for using smart phones in places that are dark and so on.
It is a definite must for those of you who like cute things.
The extremely popular "Shibaken Komachi" in "Free Stamp Box" cuts blue light.
With one button, it is a blue light reducing application that can be used right away
★ The world's best (cutest) (easy) blue light countermeasure application
For those of you who like cute things
It is an application that is soothing just by having it
★ The cute yelp!
When you press the settings button, a cute yelp comes out!
(When the volume of the smart phone is switched off it will not yelp)
**Have you ever wanted to mix up a nasty drink as a joke?**
Experience a hilarious time mixing up horrid cocktails with super disgusting ingredients!
The goal of the game is extremely simple yet provides hours of fun. Choose from 100 different ingredients from 3 different categories and try to create a cocktail of pure evil.
Dave is your guinea pig and has to suffer through every single one of your sickening drinks. Get scored on taste factor and reactions but be careful because you might get sick in the process
Your Mixture is made up from 5 (max) ingredients of various liquids, sauces or powders, some you would expect to find in any kitchen and some you wouldn't.
The worse the mixture tastes, the higher you score, tasty mixtures reduce the score.