Automatic feature helps to preset rulers on the picture quickly with further manual adjustment for accurate measurements..
Pupillary Distance is needed when you want to order eyeglasses. Now you can measure it yourself using this app or ask your friend to measure your PD. You have options to estimate the PD automatically and tune the measurement manually.
Millimeters or inches are used to show the results.
The black magnetic stripe on cards (e.g credit card) is used as a reference for measurements. You can also estimate the pupil distance without any reference - in this case Face Mode is to be used. You can use a standard credit cards without the black stripe but you would need to bound it manually after detection is shown.
Zoom View feature allows you to align the pointers on the screen very accurately. The option to save or share the results is also available in the app.
Another distinctive feature is the possibility to use front camera for measurements with timing option. So you can measure PD yourself.
- automatic detection
- Face Mode and Credit Card Mode
- option to switch between Back and Front Camera
- two different measurement units: mm and inches
- ability to adjust alignment manually
- Zoom View for accurate alignment
- auxiliary lines and points for segment height (bifocal), monocular (center to bridge) and frame measurements
monocular measurements (O.D and O.S.)
If you like the app and find it useful please support us with your feedback and comment.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
We created this app after having ordered glasses online and finding that trying to measure your own PD is nearly impossible. If you have a ruler that measures millimeters you can attempt to find the measurement using a mirror; however, it is literally impossible to focus on the numbers under both pupils at the same time, and focusing on either one will force you to move your pupils, making the measurement terribly inaccurate. Having a friend measure for you seems like it might work, but, having tried this several times as well, we found that it is no easier for another person to focus on both numbers at once, and even a small movement of the hand or eye can throw off the reading considerably. We realized that the answer would be to take a still image including the eyes and a benchmark for measurement. Now, using a cell phone and a little mathematical wizardry, anyone could find their own PD, no rulers or extra bodies needed.
Instructions: Open the app and press the "take picture" button. Your camera will launch. Snap a selfie holding a credit card sized object (85.60mm) over your lips, on the same plane as your eyes. After taking your headshot, adjust the green brackets to the bottom corners of the credit card sized object and the red dots over your pupils. Your PD will be displayed, and now you are ready to order some spiffy new glasses!
Credit cards are a standard size, making it possible for the app to calculate your PD. While our app does NOT transfer or save any data or images, your phone may save these pictures by default. Please use the back of the card or find an old, used-up gift card, store points card, library card, etc. Really anything will work, just make sure it's the same size.
To ensure accuracy, hold the card in the middle to avoid bending and so the bottom corners are exposed. Keep the card as vertical as possible, if it is slanted your PD result will be off.
The Green Brackets should be adjusted so they are on, and entirely within the the border of the card.
For best results we encourage you to take a few readings and use the average, as each reading may vary by a few tenths of a millimeter (Most sites will ask for your PD to the nearest whole or one-half millimeter).
Thank you, and if you find this a useful tool, please recommend it to your friends!
★ Mother's day Recommended Apps! - by Google Korea
★ Best Apps! - by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Largest magnifying glass on the market
⊙ Magnifier (H/W, S/W)
⊙ Microscope (more fine image)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
⊙ & more
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry a big magnifying glass to read the model number of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe legs of a tiny insect?
Do you want to take macro photos easily?
Fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a handy magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a handy microscope!
Use your smartphone as a handy macro camera!
- Live H/W magnification.
- Live S/W(x4) magnification.
- Taking magnified pictures.
- Continuous auto focus(If possible).
2. Freezing picture
- Freezing screen to see picture stably.
- Useful in a moving car.
- Useful to write a memo on paper.
- More fine picture than Magnifying glass mode.
- More zoom in.
- Zooming control bar.
- Pinching to zoom everywhere.
5. Picture Effects
- Support frequently used picture effects.(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
6. LED Flashlight
- Flashlight ON/OFF
- Volume-down button can toggle flashlight on and off also.
7. Taking pictures
- Taking pictures by pressing volume-up button or touching camera icon.
- Saving a picture by touching save icon.
- Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving in microscope mode & freezing mode.
* The quality of the magnified image is depend on your phone's camera capabilities.
* Some devices can't use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. ;)
* I have no responsibilities for the problems that caused by using this application. =)
4.針對部分 Android 2.2/2.3 的行動電話有無法顯示 QRCode 的問題已於 1.1.0 版中更新，若仍有其他版本無法使用，請回報，謝謝。。
5.若您在更新 1.1.4 版後，仍然收不到簡訊要麻煩您發送 MAIL 並附上您的電話，我們將盡快排除問題。
184.108.40.206 版開始將呼叫外部的APP如條碼掃描與Google Map，以及需要使用您的GPS資訊。(若您身處室內可能無法定位您實際的位置，請多利用設定所在地功能)
Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further.
Common Uses For Magnifier:
- Restaurant Menu Reader
- Medicine Bottles/Prescription Bottle Reader
- Serial Numbers From Back Of Device (TV’s, DVD, Refrigerator, etc.)
- High Contrast Mode
- Magnify Zoom from 1.0X – 5.0X.
- Save Captured Pictures In Library
Download our magnifying glass app, and you’ll be able to read even the tiniest print clearly. Finally, you’ll see everything big and clear. Best of all, you’ll stop blaming yourself for your imperfect eyesight. In addition, to getting the best magnifier, you’ll also get the brightest LED torch flashlight.
This all-in-one magnifying glass, flashlight, and camera snapshot app provides everything you need to read clearly.
SINCE 1972년 8월 2일 개업한 카이스트안경은 고객님의 안 보건에 정성을 다 하는
역사와 전통의 안경원입니다.
시력검사는 물론 양안시 검사로 더욱 선명하고 더욱 편안한 안경을 쓰실 수 있도록
최상의 안경사가 도와드립니다(상담해드립니다).
-도수변화가 많은 성장기 학생을 위한
- 컴퓨터업무와 자외선에 많이 노출된 고객님들을 위한 성인기능성렌즈,
-40대 이후에 오는 노안(조절력부족)에 도움되는 맞춤 누진 다초점렌즈를 편안히 쓰실 수
있도록 도와드리고 있습니다.
시력보호에 좋은 콘택트렌즈(장기착용소프트렌즈, 하드렌즈, 일회용렌즈, 미용렌즈)가 많으니
부산광역시 영도구 남항동 2가 52번지
- Measure / calculate distance you walk, drive or bicycle.
- Save your trips with distance and duration.
- Show your location on a map
- Share your trips with friends
Some typical usages:
- Measure / calculate how much time your take from home to work, home to bus station or any other
- Measure / calculate the distance you run or walk
- Measure / calculate the distance you drive
- Save all this on your device
**Have you ever wanted to mix up a nasty drink as a joke?**
Experience a hilarious time mixing up horrid cocktails with super disgusting ingredients!
The goal of the game is extremely simple yet provides hours of fun. Choose from 100 different ingredients from 3 different categories and try to create a cocktail of pure evil.
Dave is your guinea pig and has to suffer through every single one of your sickening drinks. Get scored on taste factor and reactions but be careful because you might get sick in the process
Your Mixture is made up from 5 (max) ingredients of various liquids, sauces or powders, some you would expect to find in any kitchen and some you wouldn't.
The worse the mixture tastes, the higher you score, tasty mixtures reduce the score.