QUIK Android is a client application of the QUIK broker system for monitoring exchange trading and conducting securities transactions and futures contracts. Applications are connected to a QUIK server by a certain broker and transmit information in real-time mode.
Using QUIK Android you can:
1. View quotes on different securities traded at the exchange,
2. View queues of orders for buying/selling securities by best prices,
3. Build diagrams for estimation of prices dynamics,
4. Know the current account position with your broker,
5. Send orders for buying/selling assets, including contingent orders (stop orders),
6. Monitor execution of own orders, view a list of transactions,
7. Receive current financial news.
For more information about using the QUIK System to participate in the exchange trading or to choose a broker, see www.quik.ru.